Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88453 times)
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:27:38 AM

I do not use drugs, but I believe that one of the significant markets that promoted the wider use of Bitcoin was Silk Road.  I use Bitcoin to play internet poker, and I believe that gambling is another very significant market that continues to promote the use of Bitcoin.  If you are waiting for Bitcoin use to be widespread based on "paying bills" I think you will be waiting a very long time.

Not as long as you may think, i have been using bitcoins to pay for some of my bills now for over a year via https://www.livingroomofsatoshi.com/

It is not yet available in many countries but it's a great service if you have access.

I don't think so because I don't use drugs.
Drugs are not good to buy, so bitcoin should be aware with this if bitcoin can really buy drugs.
Because this is also one of the things that bitcoin will have a bad name in industry.

What sort of broken English sig spamming post is this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:49:14 AM

Buying drugs in bitcoin is not impossible if there are pusher who are offering their product in terms of bitcoin and there is a pros and cons of doing that but i do not like to use bitcoin in illegal transactions.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:32:23 PM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
I do not think that it would become a good thing if people were to buy drugs with Bitcoin because then the police are going to get involved with Bitcoin for sure.
But if it does happen I know that I got nothing to do with it.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:56:22 PM

Buying drugs in bitcoin is not impossible if there are pusher who are offering their product in terms of bitcoin and there is a pros and cons of doing that but i do not like to use bitcoin in illegal transactions.

true, that it could have happened, if indeed there is a company or a product want to accept bitcoin as one of the means of payment. But it can happen when the pros and cons of these products into one product that is prohibited or illegal products. So this could we intelligently select
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:33:35 PM

I don't think so because I don't use drugs.
Drugs are not good to buy, so bitcoin should be aware with this if bitcoin can really buy drugs.
Because this is also one of the things that bitcoin will have a bad name in industry.

what type of stupid you are? are you even know what is bitcoin? you are blaming bitcoin and talking like bitcoin it self responsible if it will be used for buying drugs? do you think bitcoin can protect himself?
it is all up to peoples man who are using bitcoin. if they want to pay bitcoin for buying drugs and if they want to accept bitcoin as payment when they sell drugs then how bitcoin can stop them?
I don't think you suppose to blame a currency just because people using it for bad activity. this is totally non sense.
razor5cl

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:49:42 PM

I may or may not have bought some LSD with them at one point, but that's all for me.

I agree with various other sentiments that a lot of drugs should be legalised, like marijuana and some psychedelics, as they already are in some places. Maybe not all drugs immediately, but those ones right now can be, in my and many other people's opinions.

I also don't really have an issue with people using bitcoin to buy illegal drugs. Bitcoin is a currency, and as such it can be used by whoever to buy whatever. If the mainstream media makes a big fuss about it and puts bitcoin in a negative light, that's their mistake, not the mistake of those who use them.

Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:01:38 PM

I may or may not have bought some LSD with them at one point, but that's all for me.

I agree with various other sentiments that a lot of drugs should be legalised, like marijuana and some psychedelics, as they already are in some places. Maybe not all drugs immediately, but those ones right now can be, in my and many other people's opinions.

I also don't really have an issue with people using bitcoin to buy illegal drugs. Bitcoin is a currency, and as such it can be used by whoever to buy whatever. If the mainstream media makes a big fuss about it and puts bitcoin in a negative light, that's their mistake, not the mistake of those who use them.

but i think that is a common think in our society. if people are buying drugs with fiat currency then what is wrong with ir they are buying it with bitcoin i think we should not pay attention to these things.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:55:39 PM

true, that it could have happened, if indeed there is a company or a product want to accept bitcoin as one of the means of payment. But it can happen when the pros and cons of these products into one product that is prohibited or illegal products. So this could we intelligently select
Bitcoin is money, and money can buy anything. Literally anything and that includes guns, drugs, and many others.
You wouldn't actually know what the nature of transaction is done, since only the transaction is recorded in the blockchain and not it's purposes.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:17:54 PM

I would be interested to learn how big sellers on darknet markets turn their bitcoin into cash.
There are sellers that are making hundreds and possibly thousands of BTC transactions a month on some of the markets.
How do you launder tens, and possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars in BTC into real cash?
You would have to make so many transactions on some exchanges that someone eventually would notice you.

0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:31:17 PM

I do not use drugs, but I believe that one of the significant markets that promoted the wider use of Bitcoin was Silk Road.  I use Bitcoin to play internet poker, and I believe that gambling is another very significant market that continues to promote the use of Bitcoin.  If you are waiting for Bitcoin use to be widespread based on "paying bills" I think you will be waiting a very long time.

I also not using drugs and have not heard about those paces or websites where drugs are provided with bitcoin. But as drugs are banned strictly everywhere so no one will dare to provide drug as they love their lives.

Hire me for your campaign management
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:42:30 PM

I also not using drugs and have not heard about those paces or websites where drugs are provided with bitcoin. But as drugs are banned strictly everywhere so no one will dare to provide drug as they love their lives.
yes that is a fact and may be you personally have no concern with drugs but still you can see so many people who are using and purchasing bitcoin. they do not care about their lives. they think that their lives lies in drugs.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:20:11 PM

yes that is a fact and may be you personally have no concern with drugs but still you can see so many people who are using and purchasing bitcoin. they do not care about their lives. they think that their lives lies in drugs.
ye buying drugs with bitcoin is not a big issue. there are so many people who are buying drugs in their fiat currency. then why are we not blaming the local currency and only talking about bitcoin.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:28:43 PM

I have heard some information about that silk road on youtube before and said it was the biggest market of illegal drugs on the darkweb and also i've seen a video documentation that is made for the FBI I guess when they are finding a solution to bust the owner and operator of silkroad and get it shutdown but I think it wasn't successfully done because I saw on fb group that theres still a new onion link of the new silk road .
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:53:33 PM

Yes, you can buy drugs and even Illegal drugs using bitcoin, There are hidden sites across the web and other have these online illegal transactions. I have read some news lately that there is an anonymous shop online. But you can't access it without some programs. But we know, bitcoin is an anonymous currency, meaning you can't track his/her address, his/her name, his/her personal earnings. But you can track the transactions address by address.
data1

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:29:40 PM

i have never tried anything like this but i am sure if i need it then i can get it .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:34:01 PM

i have never tried anything like this but i am sure if i need it then i can get it .

Nor should you try it, the risk that you will get caught is very big, so why even risk it.
Drugs are bad and it isn't worth jail time.. in no way.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:02:40 PM

I hope these is not the right place to ask these types of questions, even with USD also you can buy drugs, why don't you with them as bitcoin is most valuable currency used by the people now a days, Many people wants to to know how to earn bitcoins and how to save them people are keep thinking.BTC
miike999

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:33:05 PM

hi! Smiley
there is some guys who call themselves "Power of Giving"

They are similar to ponzi scheme.
I with my friend invested their some money and above receive back our money with a profit of 20% on a top of our investment.
how they call that is:"Reward".
at the moment it's possible to make their some money because they are new.
they even don't have jet a website.
they doing all their job thru the couple emails and twitter.
but funny or not they are paying those rewards.
probably they really wanna get big customer flow and grow bigger.

because how we all know that ponzi schemes usually works around 1-2 years.
but if they are new,that means that we at the moment can make there some money ))

if it helps to anyone there are their contact details:
email: givingpower1@gmail.com
twitter: @PowerofGiving10

My advice to you:
Be careful with them after some time.
because all we know: sooner or later they will run out of new customers.
and then they will collapse.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:40:05 PM

i never bought drugs or do such illegal things using my bitcoins.But using bitcoins on illegal things is not beyond the regulations of using bitcoin .Anyone can deal with it.Most drug user and dealer often use bitcoin cause of its anonymous and fast transactions.I never use bitcoins to buy drugs online and i will not ever try it.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:38:40 PM

i never bought drugs or do such illegal things using my bitcoins.But using bitcoins on illegal things is not beyond the regulations of using bitcoin .Anyone can deal with it.Most drug user and dealer often use bitcoin cause of its anonymous and fast transactions.I never use bitcoins to buy drugs online and i will not ever try it.
but i think that is just a common thing and there is no worry about this. because if people can use their fiat currency for illegal activities lie buying drugs. they they can also do it with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: