Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88441 times)
Maskedman

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:05:38 AM

Yeah, you can buy drugs with it. That's nice so that Bitcoin has more added-value. I have never tested because I don't need it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:16:32 AM

Yeah, you can buy drugs with it. That's nice so that Bitcoin has more added-value. I have never tested because I don't need it.
Me too, I would not bother buying drugs, the law is very strict in our country, if proven you are involve in illegal activities particularly on illegal drugs you will be sentence a lifetime imprisonment, I still want to have my freedom.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Maskedman

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:18:54 AM

Me too, I would not bother buying drugs, the law is very strict in our country, if proven you are involve in illegal activities particularly on illegal drugs you will be sentence a lifetime imprisonment, I still want to have my freedom.

Wow ! That's hard ! Where I live, if you're catched consuming drugs, that's not a big problem, but if you're conducting some traffic, beware Cheesy !
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:56:54 AM

It's not nice for the people who uses drugs because it is illegal, bitcoin is best for buying goods online but it's not nice for buying illegal things like drugs , online sextortion and other that have bad effect for the community.

hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:21:47 PM

I am against drugs and this is problem for Humanity people dont need to use any drugs and I think bitcoin name should to call with beautiful things because bitcoin is trying to grow up because of i dont egree  with bitcoin uses for to buying any drugs!
oinkoink

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:29:56 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 03:21:47 PM by oinkoink

whooop
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:58:42 PM

actually if you open deepweb, it will be very easy to find a place where you can order online drug and you can pay it in the form of bitcoin, but I do not know if it's really reliable or not. yah, deepweb is something very mysterious to me

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:03:59 PM

actually if you open deepweb, it will be very easy to find a place where you can order online drug and you can pay it in the form of bitcoin, but I do not know if it's really reliable or not. yah, deepweb is something very mysterious to me

A site or is very mysterious indeed deepweb. Because they make a transaction that is absolutely prohibited by all countries and only those who have a reasonably good level of crime which will be entering the deepweb. May indeed be in the internet like something easy to find, but if we understand about the internet then I am sure that you will know the system well deepweb.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:46:14 PM

I believe we can buy anything with bitcoin, being legal or ilegal, but those transaction is made into the dark marketplaces, you can buy drugs in the streets with bitcoin, atleast it would be the first time i hear about such thing. Our medicine does make drugs to our body, soo all people does use drugs, even being manipulated to make some effect in our body.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:55:19 PM

bitcoin is the best way to buy and sell drugs since all you need to do i send it to the dealer along side with your address,and if you are wondering how he will send it they have their ways and if you are interested in buying you can find them on the backmarkets
Adamsmit556

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:14:32 PM

I have never tried to buy drugs with Bitcoins and I don't need to. Users and sellers probably will find a payment method even though bitcoins are not used in the trade.

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:19:56 PM

bitcoin is the best way to buy and sell drugs since all you need to do i send it to the dealer along side with your address,and if you are wondering how he will send it they have their ways and if you are interested in buying you can find them on the backmarkets

Oh no!no!one of the advantage of using bitcoins on your transaction was it is hard to detect you!thats why buying drugs with bitcoins are possible!transaction with bitcojns was fast and easy, thats why many drug addict can easily adopt bitcoins payment in their transactions!i hope this thing are still not happening. I am against with drugs so please do not use bitcoins is your drug transactions!
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:47:11 PM

Never bought drugs not with Bitcoin and not with cash and not with anything else however and for what comes to my thoughts I thinks Silk road and this kind of  markets on the deep-web that sells drugs for BTC is the reason people aren't joining Bitcoin community , I mean the media like to point to this kind of stuff and this is bad , same goes for adult content website I assume .

Yes! you are correct dude, That's the saddest thing happened before that up to now many of the citizens in different countries don't join in bitcoin community, But still bitcoin users was still growing anyhow aside from being happened about in silk road. But as much as we can we shouldn't use bitcoin for buying drugs of course.

I don't think silk road is the reason why people don't join into bitcoin community, the main issue are security breach by hackers that could take all your btc and the volatile of bitcoin price I thought. Moreover, I agree that no one should buy drugs to put yourself into problem which ruin your life.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:52:12 PM

Oh no!no!one of the advantage of using bitcoins on your transaction was it is hard to detect you!thats why buying drugs with bitcoins are possible!transaction with bitcojns was fast and easy, thats why many drug addict can easily adopt bitcoins payment in their transactions!i hope this thing are still not happening. I am against with drugs so please do not use bitcoins is your drug transactions!

My country today has a massive campaign against drugs, drug user, pusher and leaders are now taking carefully with thier transactions. Using bitcoins will make thier transactions more easy. Dealing with supplier using bitcoins made easy. This is one of the disadvantage of bitcoins. Like what they have said, it is hard to locate them using bitcoins.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:05:29 PM

My country today has a massive campaign against drugs, drug user, pusher and leaders are now taking carefully with thier transactions. Using bitcoins will make thier transactions more easy. Dealing with supplier using bitcoins made easy. This is one of the disadvantage of bitcoins. Like what they have said, it is hard to locate them using bitcoins.
It's just one disadvantage, there are many ways that bitcoins being used for a good purpose. There will always be people who do things like this in the world, we just have to find them. We can do anything with bitcoin, but some people still forget that bitcoin is not completely anonymous if you do not take the right steps to encrypt your network and such.
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:16:16 PM

It's just one disadvantage, there are many ways that bitcoins being used for a good purpose. There will always be people who do things like this in the world, we just have to find them. We can do anything with bitcoin, but some people still forget that bitcoin is not completely anonymous if you do not take the right steps to encrypt your network and such.

This is why you better abstain from doing illegal things like buying drugs. This is why it's illegal.. You're supposed NOT to do it. Governments will always seek for people not respecting the rules... They need to take your money (yes, it's probably the main reason). Buying drugs with Bitcoin might look like it's safe, but if a government will find any suspicious activity it's over for you.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:32:08 PM

That is true, and last week it is the first time that a bitcoin was mention on national TV as payment for party drugs like ecstacy,red amore etc. Here the link of the video clip https://youtu.be/o4PhItsyoVg?t=1149

Open for Campaigns
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:41:20 AM

This is why you better abstain from doing illegal things like buying drugs. This is why it's illegal.. You're supposed NOT to do it. Governments will always seek for people not respecting the rules... They need to take your money (yes, it's probably the main reason). Buying drugs with Bitcoin might look like it's safe, but if a government will find any suspicious activity it's over for you.

Every person should abstain from illegal drugs much more in buying it using bitcoin, this might me one possible grounds that government may post strict law implication if it happens btc will be uses for illegal drugs purchasing which really prohibited by our law. Don't wait for that time when this nice opportunity given by bitcoin for us will be over, think about it for several times before ingaging yourself with unacceptable acts.

Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:04:53 AM

A lot of things we can buy with bitcoin include illegal items such as weapons, drugs and more. It is not a reasons to banned and blame for use bitcoin. The best way is to avoid illegal goods transactions and we target for investment only.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:17:14 AM

Read some articles about it, apparently it is not only used in buying drugs but other illegal stuff too, My friends are also aware of it on the fact that when I said Bitcoin they immediately think of it as a currency for getting away from drug transactions. But yes it will help you stay away from people who are in the authority in which their job is to catch you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: