Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88454 times)
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 01:03:44 AM

Buying drugs with bitcoin is quite common in the western part. The darkweb provides lot access to the drug market, and in Countries where several drugs were legalized for medical purposes. Recently few drug traders in the darkweb have started accepting ethereum into their service.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:15:08 AM

Buying drugs with bitcoin is quite common in the western part. The darkweb provides lot access to the drug market, and in Countries where several drugs were legalized for medical purposes. Recently few drug traders in the darkweb have started accepting ethereum into their service.

I think it is really popular online, especially on the dark web. Bitcoin is a vwry good way to pay online. But I don't think that the government will tolerate that kind of drug dealing. Like when they did on the famous Silk Road on the Dark Web, buying online is really dangerous, these buyers is unknown to dealers and even teenagers can buy one.
noone000

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:24:28 AM

I don't really do drugs because I am aware of their harmful consequences but I do recall viewing several websites on the Deep Web where you can purchase things such as drugs, pirates/stolen goods and other illegal goods using bitcoins. I remember a very popular site was known as the silk road, although I'm not quite sure if it is still running. I would however advice caution with these kinds of things since I doubt you can trust a website that sells illegal goods very much.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:09:23 PM

black market sustains BTC. without it, BTC would worth almost zero.

once all the exchangers will be financial licensed, we may talk about a real BTC market and real trading. until then, the trading and the price is made by the exchanger's cartel(with their bots) and BTC market is a chaos full of scammers.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

I dont really in favor of spending bitcoin over drugs,its just an insult of your hardwork.Why not spending it into something useful,we all know how drugs works,maybe it gave a good benifits to anyone but i dont think that is a better idea.

If a person has the capacity to buy drugs using fiat currency then he will also be able to buy drugs using bitcoin. The problem is not with bitcoin but the person who will be using it. In the past bitcoin was famous in the black market as a currency to purchase drugs, weapons and other illegal accessories, merchandise and services. Today there are still people who use bitcoins in buying illegal items but the majority uses it on investments.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:18:12 PM

I dont really in favor of spending bitcoin over drugs,its just an insult of your hardwork.Why not spending it into something useful,we all know how drugs works,maybe it gave a good benifits to anyone but i dont think that is a better idea.

If a person has the capacity to buy drugs using fiat currency then he will also be able to buy drugs using bitcoin. The problem is not with bitcoin but the person who will be using it. In the past bitcoin was famous in the black market as a currency to purchase drugs, weapons and other illegal accessories, merchandise and services. Today there are still people who use bitcoins in buying illegal items but the majority uses it on investments.

Yup, there is no legal notice that bitcoin is being for buying drug using bitcoins. Here I noticed some people troll the bitcoin saying terrorism with bitcoin or illegal activities. Bitcoin is still decentralized money many of the countries. Let it become legal in use. These kind of thread really give a tough chance for bitcoins.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:33:42 PM

no no no no no i myself do not use the evil web only reputable shop in netherlands
Yes, why do people always use the good thing into bad. Ill also do it because all of the bitcoin that have im going to spend it with for purpose and not in a bad thing like drugs. I think it will not good if bitcoin can buy it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LuffyDMonkey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:32:09 PM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
first of all you are in the wrong forum. Are you crazy? this is a bitcoin forum we exchanges good information about bitcoin. We need to use bitcoin in the good way and not in the bad way.
Wintorez

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:44:01 PM

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
first of all you are in the wrong forum. Are you crazy? this is a bitcoin forum we exchanges good information about bitcoin. We need to use bitcoin in the good way and not in the bad way.
e: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?
Today at 01:32:09 PM
Quote from: druggy01 on September 19, 2015, 07:05:42 PM

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

NyxNoctalis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin for the win

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

you can use btc on the clear net as well to buy shrooms or so on dutch websites

Bitcoin for the win
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:28:39 PM

bitcoin is same with fiat, it is currency and even fiat used to do bad thing, so it is not wrong too if discuss it in here. so people can know and get information, not only what "good" thing but "bad" thing to do with bitcoin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:42:34 PM

you can use btc on the clear net as well to buy shrooms or so on dutch websites

Yes, the pseudo anonymity feature is a boon for lots of law offenders around the globe. Personally I haven't experienced any of it but have heard lot about it, it's a negative impact on the Bitcoin community.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:44:14 PM

no no no no no i myself do not use the evil web only reputable shop in netherlands
Yes, why do people always use the good thing into bad. Ill also do it because all of the bitcoin that have im going to spend it with for purpose and not in a bad thing like drugs. I think it will not good if bitcoin can buy it.

No need to blame Bitcoin for drug purchases. As far as I know, most of the drug purchases are done using physical cash. Also, a lot of darkmarkets selling drugs for Bitcoin has closed down recently.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:48:26 PM

No need to blame Bitcoin for drug purchases. As far as I know, most of the drug purchases are done using physical cash. Also, a lot of darkmarkets selling drugs for Bitcoin has closed down recently.
And i think no drug pushers wanting to buy using digital money if they have already a cash vise versa to the seller.
But agree that do not blame bitcoin if they used in illegal purposes because all people have freedom to used bitcoin no matter what where they want to used their bitcoin.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 02:54:39 PM

That's really good news. As I think internet currency offer us so much facility, but in reverse a number of bad people use it such of  illegal activities on the Internet, and it's a lot safer for you than using physical cash.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:30:52 PM

It's not an insult to anyone for someone that has earned money to spend it any way they want, as long as it brings no harm to you or anyone else.

We all definitely don't know how "drugs work".  Since drug prohibition (which is only there in the past century) we have all been brainwashed about how all drugs are basically like herion (strong, addictive opiates).  Unless you educate yourself, your school or government will not teach you anything useful about drugs (legal or illegal) other than putting fear into you to stay away from it.

These people either secretly smoke weed on Weekends or have never tried drugs before. The former knows the effect of drugs in the long run and have seen enough of their blood brothers go to jail because of drugs. They know the real life consequences rather than doing just research on the Internet. They live the drug life, they experienced all of them. The latter, on the other hand, knows nothing about drugs. They are just doing research on the Internet. Obviously, they are just taking in the negative once while ignoring all the positive once.

Bottom line, you are the only one that has the decision. Surely you have friends that do drugs, you can ask them instead of your brainwashed teacher.

I'd say the latter would be true for the most part on this forum, by the negative connotation of drugs.  And not all drugs..most people are fine with over the counter pharmacy drugs, they're okay with doctor prescribed drugs including addictive opiates.  But not okay with something the government prohibits regardless of the actual effects.  Most are okay with morphine and against heroine...even though it's the same substance.

I agree that some do research, but most just perpetuate the propaganda they've been fed through school, or even movies.  Reefer Madness got the North American general population thinking smoking weed makes men rape women.  And then at the exact same time it's prescribed as "medicine" and there is no longer a negative connotation Undecided lol
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:49:10 PM

Not to mention that literally every drug purchase before bitcoin were done with physical cash. Bitcoin didn't introduce people to using drugs. Those that buy drugs using bitcoins have been using drugs ever since. There's nothing about drugs in bitcoin's whitepaper. Bitcoin isn't advocating any of these illegal stuffs. People just learned that it's better to use bitcoin than cash when doing transactions that should be hidden.

The guy is saying that it might not be good for bitcoins if you can buy drugs using it. Uhmm. Honey, you can buy drugs using fiat too. But is fiat considered "bad" at all. "Good" things can and always will be used in a bad way. That's just how things are.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Meowth05

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:08:04 PM

Indeed, bitcoin is not the problem here...it is depends on us on how we will use bitcoin whether good or not. They use bitcoin because of its anonymity. Bitcoin is not made for that kind of transaction but as mode of payment.

ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:08:56 PM

Indeed, bitcoin is not the problem here...it is depends on us on how we will use bitcoin whether good or not. They use bitcoin because of its anonymity. Bitcoin is not made for that kind of transaction but as mode of payment.
This is world where most illegal transactions are with fiat, not Bitcoin. I don't use drugs and never bought them even I think they are safe. The reason is because they are illegal and Bitcoin don't make it anything easier.
NatsuDragneel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:18:14 PM

Sorry but this forum is not a drug trading forum. You are in the wrong forum. You are crazy man. We never use bitcoin to trade some drugs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: