Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88452 times)
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:59:41 PM

Everyone who has a lot of bitcoin may be able to buy whatever they want.
Personally i'm also free to buy anything from bitcoin but do not buy illegal drugs, because illegal drugs in my country are prohibited except for prescription drugs.
Because in my country anyone who contracts or consumes drugs will deal with the law.
We must keep the positive value of bitcoin. ..
Buying illegal drug with Bitcoin I safe your identity will not disclose. Suppose if you buy illegal drugs with your card you will be tracked. And in the market, the sellers will not accept any online transaction to buy drugs we need to buy it from real cash. So using bitcoins to buy drugs is worth those who use this drugs. In my country, the sellers don't know what this Bitcoin is, so we need to buy from real cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

Is it possible to buy prescription drugs in these dark markets? I have never visited any dark market site, but some of the prescription medicines are extremely expensive in my country. If I could source them cheaply through dark market sites, then I'll be tempted to try them.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:24:18 PM

This kind of topic is exactly the reason why there are so many preconceived notions about Bitcoin's ill fame. Onlookers think that this is the main aim of Bitcoin communities - drug buying and selling. We should try to bring to light more positive ways to use Bitcoins
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:38:27 PM

This kind of topic is exactly the reason why there are so many preconceived notions about Bitcoin's ill fame. Onlookers think that this is the main aim of Bitcoin communities - drug buying and selling. We should try to bring to light more positive ways to use Bitcoins

There is no harm in debating about it. We are not supporting the online drugs trade or condoning the dark market activity. And moreover, even the mainstream media has balanced its coverage about Bitcoin. Earlier, the coverage used to be mostly negative, concentrating on the role of Bitcoins in drugs trade and ransom payments. But now the media coverage is more positive.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:53:17 PM

Oh! I haven't really thought of buying drugs with anything, not especially with bitcoin. I think it would be a big waster for my BTC if I just spend them on drugs. I think this thread would only associate Bitcoin with more of the illegal. If you are into drugs then use fiat, that would be more accessible and convenient I guess.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:01:31 PM

There is no harm in debating about it. We are not supporting the online drugs trade or condoning the dark market activity. And moreover, even the mainstream media has balanced its coverage about Bitcoin. Earlier, the coverage used to be mostly negative, concentrating on the role of Bitcoins in drugs trade and ransom payments. But now the media coverage is more positive.

I agree, making a topic about one of the scope of bitcoin's purchasing power does not mean that we support it. Though we always recognize the positive side of bitcoins due to providing opportunities and investments, the negative side focuses more on the illegal trading aspect in which many abusers can actually take advantage of. Due to the transactions on the deep web being anonymous, abusers see this as an opportunity for trading or buying illegal drugs without having being caught. This is one of the factors that hinder bitcoin's popularity from wide-spreading across the world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

I never bought any illegal drugs with anything too, but I think this is possible and safe for the drug user. I mean it cannot be tracked like using a fiat on depositing in some bank account.

My thoughts I thinks Silk road and this kind of  markets on the deep-web that sells drugs for BTC is the reason people aren't joining Bitcoin community , I mean the media like to point to this kind of stuff and this is bad
That is an interesting thoughts. I agree media are making bitcoin a lot more dangerous for some to use most specially to ge people who are jot even aware about cryptocurrency.
And also those unaware people of this society think that bitcoin are just a scheme to scam them and stole there money. They never thought that there is actually an ecosystem like this where bitcoin is considered as a "job".
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:05:47 PM

Never bought drugs not with Bitcoin and not with cash and not with anything else however and for what comes to my thoughts I thinks Silk road and this kind of  markets on the deep-web that sells drugs for BTC is the reason people aren't joining Bitcoin community , I mean the media like to point to this kind of stuff and this is bad , same goes for adult content website I assume .
Oh really???  I haven't thought that buying drugs with bitcoin? So ridiculous, I'm so dissapointed dude. I think that this is not great idea for many people. I think also it is not necessarily to buy illegal drugs with bitcoin, with money and anything else.
Sedorikku

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:10:27 PM

Never bought drugs not with Bitcoin and not with cash and not with anything else however and for what comes to my thoughts I thinks Silk road and this kind of  markets on the deep-web that sells drugs for BTC is the reason people aren't joining Bitcoin community , I mean the media like to point to this kind of stuff and this is bad , same goes for adult content website I assume .
really??? I think it is not a good idea to buy drugs using bitcoin.  It will messing up the image of bitcoin to many people and aside it is not really good for us. Illegal drugs is not good for anyone,so don't waste your bitcoin to buy that shit drugs for nothing.  You are wasting bitcoin.
Metalord

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:12:48 PM

Wow. I never imagine that before. Maybe it's a good choice for junkies!
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:20:27 PM

Yes to buy Drugs with bitcoin nothing is impossible now. Bitcoin has a value for money as well as fiat currency.
But keep in mind that bitcoins have made our lives prosperous and if you use it for evil it may not take long. And you might find what you are looking for when you are in the Philippines
And even if it is against our law this is done because they do not stop using it.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:23:19 PM

I have an observation about this issue. if you consider Bitcoin as a currency then you can buy anything through Bitcoin. but those things are illegal in the society those should not be bought by Bitcoin. if we follow this policy then Bitcoin will be safe and secure for the people, it also carries out its credibility to the society. Bitcoin should be used all the legal ways so that it will be accepted every sector of our society, the government also will be convinced for declaring it as a legal currency. so keep Bitcoin safe and transact it in any illegal activities.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:28:10 PM

I already read some news that some of people are buying drugs thru dark net or dark web which is the payment method was bitcoin i don't know if this really true nor not because im really curious i've search so much things just to prove my curiousity and yeah they always successful to buy drugs using bitcoin also they using it now from in my country.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

Its a big NO, Bitcoin has a good value for me, I won't waste my time for buying drugs using bitcoin. Drugs is one of the problem of our country, prevalent in the Philippine country about drugs and the president duterte want to suppress this kind of problem. Our country would have a decent one if there is no drug user. Drug user is plague in our society that's why we need to prevent it.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:34:25 PM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
Well as bitcoin is the money of internet it is not possible to buy drugs using bitcoin. Actually i believe that in black market place they do use bitcoin as their transaction money because as it is not recorded by anyone it is more likely to be anonymous money because you can have bitcoin without entering so much information about yourself.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

Oh really???  I haven't thought that buying drugs with bitcoin? So ridiculous, I'm so dissapointed dude. I think that this is not great idea for many people. I think also it is not necessarily to buy illegal drugs with bitcoin, with money and anything else.
some people are  doing it now, we all know that bitcoin is anonymous or should i say we can make a transactions from it without knowing others thats why some people are using it to buy the things that are prohibited and they will do it because govs will never trace their orders.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:59:25 PM

some people are  doing it now, we all know that bitcoin is anonymous or should i say we can make a transactions from it without knowing others thats why some people are using it to buy the things that are prohibited and they will do it because govs will never trace their orders.
hmm bitcoin is anonymous, so can be buying drugs but we cannot justify bitcoin as a reason of the illegal activities because a lot of other fiat currencies are also being use for the anonymous character and bitcoin is being involved in these thing because it depends on the user how a person use a currency and illegal thing are happening with bitcoin because bitcoin payment will not require your real identity it is the reason why people prefer bitcoin for illegal activities.   
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:18:34 PM

theres 2 kinds of drugs! the one who can help the patient to be cure and the one who destroy the mind and future not just the young age but the world..
so ihope noone can buy that kind iof drugs with this bitcoin.. please dont !!
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

hmm bitcoin is anonymous, so can be buying drugs but we cannot justify bitcoin as a reason of the illegal activities because a lot of other fiat currencies are also being use for the anonymous character and bitcoin is being involved in these thing because it depends on the user how a person use a currency and illegal thing are happening with bitcoin because bitcoin payment will not require your real identity it is the reason why people prefer bitcoin for illegal activities.   
Oh no! That's really dangerous. We all know it's a bad idea when drugs is link to bitcoin. If that case prevails there will be a strict policy on that but as we can see it's rally hard to trace people who are using drugs through bitcoins. And,yes it all depends on the person if he or she wants to use drugs. Anyway,they are just ruining their lives.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:28:25 PM

This is something that makes bitcoin looks bad. Drugs are not good for health, and buying it with drug dealers with bitcoin, will only make these untraceable.This is one concern for the bitcoiners, because it can put this and other coins as bad guys in the currency world.  I guess everyone knows what's better for them, but I have never bought and never will buy drugs with btc or with fiat.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: