Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 07:52:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll order you Fast-Food (Delivery/Take-Out) for your BTC!  (Read 2609 times)
EthanB

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:24:48 AM

Anyone Hungry?! Try my new service

F.A.Q.

Q ) : Where is this service available?
A ) : I am located in the U.S.A.;however my service is available IN EVERY COUNTRY Around-The-World

Code:
Countries Tested & Proven (Will add more as more members reach-out) : [b]THIS IS WORKING IN EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT ACCEPTS ONLINE-PAYMENT[/b]

Philippines
U.S.A.
Canada
India

Q ) : How do I place an Order?
A ) : Fill out the form below and post/PM it.

Code:
Cost of Order ($ Approx.) :
Method of communication (PM, ICQ, IRC, Skype, etc.) :
Will you be contacting an escrow or will you be going first? :
Ordering Date & Time (Approx.) :

Q ) : What is the cost of this service?
A ) : The cost of this service is the total-cost of whatever you are ordering, plus an additional 5%-15% fee depending on multiple-factors. (105%-115% Order Total)

Leave a comment below, or shoot me a Private Message if you're interested in getting some food for your BTC!

Vouch Copies Available! 2-Remaining

Vouch Copies Handed-Out -

(1) dothebeats (Review Below!!)

Pictures are here: http://imgur.com/a/V19W6

At first glance, a newbie posting a service involving a credit card in the Services section would probably be deemed as a scam or the OP is probably using a hacked credit card, you might say. But the OP, EthanB, has somehow proved some legitimacy on his offered service. While we were conversing about the vouch I would like to have, I'm noting how would he handle such a situation wherein he could probably have some problems (I actually tried to see if he will try to do something fishy by means of ordering on a closed restaurant that doesn't accept online payments.) After a couple of minutes, he returns to me, sending me a screenshot that he already made an order.

https://gyazo.com/efa4cf6b1c795df31b8b8420906a6617

Because the order couldn't be processed because the restaurant that I've ordered to was lacking an online payment service. I was waiting for him to let me 'pay for the vouch' even with a big discount because it was already on my way but he didn't. A couple of minutes again passed and he received an email regarding the order that he made, stating that it has been on-hold. Tired, I bade him goodbye and told him that we will try to do the order tomorrow.
--

Today, I was browsing bitcointalk for hours and just waiting for him to send me a pm. He didn't, so I sent him a message stating that I am ready to try it again and see if it will get completed this time. Well we went again to the same service that I know doesn't accept online payments, but this time I told EthanB that I talked to their support stating that they aren't accepting online payments that's why my order got hold. I was expecting him to rage and start acting weird, but he doesn't. He kept his cool and asked me if there are still some restaurants that I want to order food to, and I said there is one, and that is KFC. So I told him to order something just to meet the minimum order required to complete the online transaction, and that is worth $5.

He told me that everything is set, and just wait on the delivery to arrive. Everything arrived as promised.

To sum it up, OP delivers, and I got this meal for free. Also, upon calling the hotline of KFC, I asked the name of who paid the meal, and turns out it isn't a hacked credit card (the CC holder name was the same as the first one he used at the restaurant that didn't accept online payments. I called both restaurant to confirm about it.)

In using his service, I have experienced some things:

-He will keep you entertained for the duration of your transaction with him,
-He'd be sure that you'll get what you want, and if the option isn't available, he'd be happy to wait for hours until the customer arrives with their needs.
-There are still many problems he encountered in taking an order. Take for example the time on until when will a restaurant be open for online payment. To be able to perform being a middleman between restaurants and customers who wants to avail foods at their terms, the middleman should be familiar with all the things necessary in setting up a transaction smoothly and fast.

Last note, before making your first transaction with this guy, be sure that you know what you're doing. Use a trusted and reputable escrow in doing deals with him, especially if a deal involves large amount of money. Use your due diligence, people. Though OP delivered, chances are he can still pull out some fishy tricks, though I highly doubt that one.

All in all, I had fun utilizing his service. Thanks, EthanB for the free meal. Smiley

Payment-Accepted : BTC Only BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 1022

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:32:26 AM

I don't know why some people who starting his business here didn't mention his location. You should explain it, so other people don't need always to ask same question when a new business appears. Anyway, good luck dude Cheesy

EthanB

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:34:09 AM

Thanks for the tip, I'll add my location in the post, but this is not limited by location!

EthanB

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:42:42 AM

I will be around all day today 9/20 to fulfill food orders of anyone interested in trying my service. Smiley

Sarthak

Activity: 532

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:50:54 AM

Sent you a PM dude Smiley

But i don't think your service is available in the location i PM'ed you about Smiley

TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:05:18 PM

Catering in India? If yes, I am going to order a lot Grin
EthanB

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:39:34 PM

But i don't think your service is available in the location i PM'ed you about Smiley

I shot you a PM back, I hope we get to do business ASAP Smiley

I used to do this largely for my friends in India, so it should still be viable and working. I would be more than happy to give it a try!

asad777

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:42:33 PM

the idea is hard to do
if the resturant give the food to the wrong address what you will do ?
EthanB

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:21:22 PM

the idea is hard to do
if the resturant give the food to the wrong address what you will do ?

I can't imagine it would be likely that the restaurant would deliver to an incorrect address, and if they do I'm sure the restaurant would replace your order without a problem.

Patejl

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:26:08 PM

Awesome service, but I'm quite sure this service will not be available in my country. Do you have a fixed rate for the pizza though?
And how will you be conducting this deal? We pay you btc and you pay someone USD or EUR for the pizza?
EthanB

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:31:41 PM

Awesome service, but I'm quite sure this service will not be available in my country. Do you have a fixed rate for the pizza though?
And how will you be conducting this deal? We pay you btc and you pay someone USD or EUR for the pizza?

I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work in pretty much any country. Basically the charge is whatever your order is +8%-15% fee, depending on your location and the difficulty of dealing with everything that comes with your particular case.

You pay me BTC, I order you Food for Delivery/Take-Out your choice. We may use an escrow service if you feel it's needed.

Patejl

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:34:37 PM

I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work in pretty much any country. Basically the charge is whatever your order is +8%-15% fee, depending on your location and the difficulty of dealing with everything that comes with your particular case.

You pay me BTC, I order you Food for Delivery/Take-Out your choice. We may use an escrow service if you feel it's needed.
Hmm in that case I'll order one up tomorrow, when I get my sig payment
EthanB

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:50:11 PM

I'm looking forward to getting back into business. It's been years since I've dabbled in Bitcoins, and it gets addicting fast! Hopefully my service catches wind around here, and more users like yourself find it useful. Smiley

EthanB

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:03:34 PM

Keep the peace in my thread boys, it's alright that you didn't catch my "P.S.". However, yes technically I'm giving out vouch copies to the first couple extraordinarily trusted/experienced members around here to get the ball rolling. Smiley

Patejl

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:25:10 AM

Hmm ok I "seperated" 0.02(~5 usd) for this, think this will be enough for my first pizza?
TheGr33k

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:41:20 AM

I shot you a PM back, I hope we get to do business ASAP Smiley

I used to do this largely for my friends in India, so it should still be viable and working. I would be more than happy to give it a try!

Cool, so giving out vouch pizzas too? How about one in India? I will take a vouch pizza xD

Keep the peace in my thread boys, it's alright that you didn't catch my "P.S.". However, yes technically I'm giving out vouch copies to the first couple extraordinarily trusted/experienced members around here to get the ball rolling. Smiley

Vouch one is not free, but 1:1 right? I want to order, please PM me with the pizzas available and I will choose one.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Hire me as your Morty!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:24:38 AM

You're the same person: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185330

I wonder if you can get me a fastfood order from a local fastfood chain here in the Philippines (since you said you're service isn't limited to pizzas). If it turns out well, I might just be able to use your service again. Vouch pizzas/food/anything food related is most certainly welcome. Smiley

nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:28:52 AM

but how? can food send to another country? lol its takes more than 1 week isnt it??
how do that "freshness" can be maintain  Undecided

Patejl

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:32:39 AM

but how? can food send to another country? lol its takes more than 1 week isnt it??
I don't think he'll be shipping the food to different countries he will probably order food from a local restuarant or something pay them in USD and then take btc from you.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Hire me as your Morty!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:48:03 AM

Most likely order to a local service and pay with a credit card. It's not that he's going to order in his country and deliver it to yours. That's just nuts and isn't worth the time (and the money too).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.