Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hippietech's abuse of the trust system in attempt to silence criticism of him  (Read 3104 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 05:38:38 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 05:52:47 PM by TECSHARE

I know I am not the only one that is having problems with this user.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31553

He has been around a long time, and had previously tried attacking my reputation with his baseless theories, but had the sense to move on and stop harassing me. He is back at it again now unfortunately.  

In the Infinitecoin main thread (which I manage), he made a comment about IFC being some conspiracy of some other altcoin dev known to be under suspicion of deceitful practices. I commented that I am of the opinion that Hippietech is mentally ill (in all seriousness I do believe this). He therefore thought it was appropriate to leave a negative rating for me accusing me of various things without any evidence.

For those not in the know, IFC's real dev is and always was, muddafudda. He, zackclark and the rest of his cryptsy buds staged everything from the very expensive client update to the IFC vs IFCv2/COL drama queen parade.

And they are STILL at it with CON vs PYC, COLv2.. ect..

I have talked with Hippie Tech personally for an extended period of time. I believe him to be a paranoid schizophrenic (not kidding).

Keep slandering me dude. This may end up as part of some class action lawsuit someday. Wink

And to think.. I almost gave up on trolling your fat cryptofiat asses ! lolz

Kiss
 It is not slander if it is true. I am sorry that you have psychological issues and that you are offended that I am calling you out on it in public. I honestly believe this to be your issue, and I hope you get treatment. The negative trust rating was not appropriate either BTW.
 (NOTE: the original conversation was deleted for being off topic)

Negative trust rating Hippietech left me:
"This user has on at least two separate occasions threatened my personal safety and made slanderous comments about me and/or my personal well being.

He and his Cryptsy insider chums have brought nothing but shame and mistrust to the crypto community with their never ending stream of cryptofiat ponzi garbage.

DO NOT TRUST ! "

I have never threatened Hippietech, furthermore he has made this same accusation against other users.  He claims me and my "Cryptsy insider chums" have some how been abusive to the cryptocoin community. The very first act I undertook when taking over IFC was to remove all of the parties he named from involvement with the coin, so I am not sure how we are working together. Additionally I have been openly critical of Cryptsy in many places, including here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436149.0

and as far as insider trading groups, just ask any old school users what happened when a well known pump and dump trading group scam artist named "Headless" tried to pump and dump IFC. I made sure he didn't come back (via the market). I have always acted fairly administrating IFC and have personally sacrificed far more than almost anyone leading an altcoin team to keep this coin alive, so I find this accusation even more insulting.

As a result of this trust system abuse, I contacted Bayareacoins, and asked him to consider revising his trust rating for Hippietech. He decided to do so, and changed his rating to a neutral from a positive. It is my prerogative to ask, and his to comply if he finds it appropriate. As a result he left an additional negative rating for BOTH of us:

"BayAreaCoins and TECHSHARE are abusing the trust rating system.

In retaliation to the rep seen below, TECHSHARE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=15728 , was able to somehow convince and/or coerce and/or bribe BayAreaCoins into changing the positive rep left on my profile to neutral.

This rep will be removed if/when TECHSHARE decides to stop slandering me AND when both BayAreaCoins and TECHSHARE, apologize for their misgivings."

You are abusing the trust system, and as a result another user felt inclined to revise his rating for you at my request. This is not abuse of the trust system. What you are doing is abuse of the trust system attempting to punish people for being critical of your behavior in forum threads. Upon review of your left trust ratings, it is fairly obvious you make a habit of this.

You have an limited time opportunity to remove these abusive ratings from both of us. In my opinion you are an undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, and I refuse to submit to you stalking me, and the unending senseless rationalization for your behavior in page after page of rambling. If you do not correct your mistakes leaving myself and Bayareacoins negative ratings because of your knee jerk emotional reactions, I will do my absolute best to see to it that you look back upon your current trust rating fondly and wish you were still rated so highly.

Again, no arguments, just do what is right and delete your abusive negative ratings. If you think I am up to something open a scam accusation thread with proof, don't abuse the trust system to play out your shitfits. If not, that is fine, there are plenty of people around who will agree with me after reviewing your behavior and are willing to mark your trust red all day. You have an opportunity to repair your reputation here, don't waste it trying to rationalize your overreaction, you will only dig your hole deeper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1239

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 10:21:16 PM

I just changed a positive trust to a neutral on the kid because really I don't trust him and had him send first.  I generally leave positive trust for people with deals like that and then when I get complaints about them through PM that make me question them... I switch it over to a neutral rating with the same description.  Hippietech started sending me crazy emails about bribes and blah blah blah so I ignored the kid.  He hit me with negative feedback, so I returned the same.

The end. That is all I know of their BS.

Good luck both parties.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 08:21:42 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 08:37:13 AM by Hippie Tech

I just changed a positive trust to a neutral on the kid because really I don't trust him and had him send first.  I generally leave positive trust for people with deals like that and then when I get complaints about them through PM that make me question them... I switch it over to a neutral rating with the same description.  Hippietech started sending me crazy emails about bribes and blah blah blah so I ignored the kid.  He hit me with negative feedback, so I returned the same.

The end. That is all I know of their BS.

Good luck both parties.

You don't say... Roll Eyes

Hi

I'll take 4.5 LTC for my 100 CLAM. Smiley

LcgvZmdfLATwVxhFi3NXcLmZBhngBX2cSU

Or post your addy if you want me to send first.

HT xD

Ah! Would you consider .06btc for them?  I don't have any LTC!

Respectfully,

BAC

lol Sure. Smiley

1Eu8PHXthhaDQ8yKKpa7LqkL61Z6An2Tb7

HT xD

Sweet! Tyvm!

Sending.

xSXvV8JHxKch753mvrWaxnFtgf39Y3oRXh

Respectfully,

BAC

The TXIDs will also confirm that you sent first.

Received Time    2014-11-20 20:50:43
https://blockchain.info/tx/12e621fcaa6e9e80b357f0be9c5a5eb5ee1c7e7138cb6e1d45136cfd8c40576e

Received Time   2014-11-20 20:59:12
http://clamsight.com/tx/c4430f5127b57bc3685bd67553d9e918f0a6495c929bae02e3fe807b28ac3b48#o1

Your claims about the "crazy" PMs (no emails were exchanged) are also a complete farce. Given the circumstances, this line of questioning is to be expected.

Hi

Mind if I ask, what made you suddenly decide to change the rep to neutral ?

Did someone Roll Eyes twist your arm ?

HT xD

Hey Hippie,

I was contacted by a member whom I have done business with in the past to review the positive trust left.

I then made the call to change it from a positive to a neutral, but leave the exact same message which reflects positively on you.

No arm twist at all and if I ever do put myself in a position to trust you I will of course return positive feedback.  I just prefer to stay out of the little bickers and blah blah blah, but remain honest while doing so.

Respectfully,

BAC

Did techshare bribe and/or somehow coerce you ?

If your intention was to remain neutral, then why did you change the rep ?

What exactly made you change your mind ?

And why are you willing to risk your reputation over this ?

HT xD

@TECHSHARE

You're next.  Kiss

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 08:30:14 AM

Risking reputation changing a positive to a neutral  Roll Eyes

Kill yourself plz?  K thx.

Edit:

Side note... pretty sweet deal I got for those CLAMS Wink thanks

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 08:42:22 AM

Risking reputation changing a positive to a neutral  Roll Eyes

Kill yourself plz?  K thx.

Edit:

Quoted for legal purposes.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 08:43:58 AM

Risking reputation changing a positive to a neutral  Roll Eyes

Kill yourself plz?  K thx.

Edit:

Quoted for legal purposes.

Ignored for legal purposes.

Don't mention me in the note.  

Have a good night.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 10:51:13 AM

None of your kicking and screaming matters, because he is not obligated to leave you any rating for any reason. The fact is YOU convinced him with YOUR ACTIONS that revising his rating was appropriate. If you had not abused the trust system and I asked Bayareacoins to revise your rating for no reason whatsoever, he would tell me to go piss up a tree.

I see you would rather draw this out rather than just cop to your overreaction and fix your mistakes. I look forward to the pages and pages of you freaking out and making yourself look like an even bigger ass.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:15:43 PM

I was asked to comment as well on my experiences with Hippie Tech and my experiences with this user have not been positive in the entire time I have been a part of Bitcointalk. I have had many many occasions where Hippie Tech has accused me of being Muddafudda and going on about his conspiracy theories based on no evidence, generally I would just ignore it because the claims he makes are not based on any evidence whatsoever. Muddafudda is from Australia which I had originally gathered from the type of words used, an angry Aussie will call a person a cunt pretty much every time but just the math of the amount of posts combined would prove otherwise. I also had pictures of being in Vancouver, beside the worlds first Bitcoin ATM and even listed in my profile I was in Vancouver but had Hippie Tech still claiming we were the same person and that I was from Ontario? I don't even know where he would make that assumption as I told him point blank where I was from multiple times and many people came to counter his baseless claims. Hippie Tech also claimed that PayCon was a clone of PayCoin (PYC), which was also completely inaccurate as it is a parody of PayCoin (XPY) and the original code was cloned from CzechCoin which he would see if he took 5 minutes to look through the thread or see the commits in the source.

This is just a snapshot of the kinds of claims he makes towards people and projects and rightly so I left him negative trust with a reference (after him abusing the trust system and leaving me negative trust). Hippie Tech contributes absolutely nothing to any discussion, everything is shitcoin this, candy dev that, nothing is ever backed up with any evidence to support the claims he is making, if you want constructive criticism you are not going to find that either. There is no reasoning with Hippie Tech and that is a big problem because new users see a legendary status and assume he knows something about Cryptocurrency.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:20:17 PM

None of your kicking and screaming matters, because he is not obligated to leave you any rating for any reason. The fact is YOU convinced him with YOUR ACTIONS that revising his rating was appropriate. If you had not abused the trust system and I asked Bayareacoins to revise your rating for no reason whatsoever, he would tell me to go piss up a tree.

I see you would rather draw this out rather than just cop to your overreaction and fix your mistakes. I look forward to the pages and pages of you freaking out and making yourself look like an even bigger ass.

You forgot to get him to edit this out. Shocked

Now before I go looking for my Steam chat logs/ screenies, could you please explain why you believe you were demoted from the forum's Default Trust list ? Roll Eyes

Also, what did you mean by, "get a life or one will be provided for you."

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Yup.. Let centralize the SHIT out of it. Grin

Plzzzzzzzzzz.... GTFO of my Cryptoland.

You seem to have the inability to distinguish individuals from groups. You had trouble with one or 2 individuals and a mining pool. That does not mean you go around being a drama queen and FUD all over the entire coin community. Additionally all you do is come here and cry about this and that delusion you have about some vast conspiracy involving every Infinitecoin user. Clearly you are even incapable of articulating your accusations so why not just blame everyone right? I think some one is just jealous they picked the wrong coin. In summary, get a life or one will be provided for you.

There you go threatening me, AGAIN.

GO FUCK YOURSELF. Grin

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:27:29 PM

Edited.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 04:36:10 PM

Edited.

Good job, Mr. Steiner. Roll Eyes

Now all I need is a pro bono crypto lawyer. lol

https://who.is/whois/https://www.clamcoin.org

@TECHSHARE  Please identify yourself.  Kiss

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 04:38:12 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 05:12:27 PM by BayAreaCoins

Give me a call if you need.  I'll explain why I removed my feedback for you and I'd like to know what your deal is.

Don't get me confused with someone scared of a internet fgt... If you wanted to know who I am you could have asked.

This is from my Linkedin page:

Please contact me through the contact tab at www.SnailsInTheMail.com

Bitcoin related business can please message me on www.BitcoinTalk.org Name: BayAreaCoins

I will answer within 24 hours generally.

Which I should actually sign.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 05:45:34 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 05:59:57 PM by TECSHARE

I still don't see any threats there... even if in your paranoid schizophrenic mind you interpret it as one. I noticed you say others "threatened my personal safety" in your trust ratings. Funny how everyone seems to be threatening you. I guess the world must be secretly conspiring against you. Just like myself and Bayareacoins are conspiring against you. It couldn't have anything to do at all with your continual obsessive harassment could it... no that would be too simple.

Doxing people because you are upset about a trust rating, that is sure to convince people you are a logical, sane, and collected individual. BTW I didn't tell Bayareacoins to do anything. I showed him what you did and asked him to reconsider his act of providing you any power within the trust system, and of his own free will he agreed you don't deserve it based on YOUR ACTIONS. Also, why would I identify myself to you? So you can anonymously stalk me like the unstable obsessive person you clearly are?

Speaking of threats, this sure looks like one...

@TECHSHARE

You're next.  Kiss

Fun fact... Hippietech has left 1 positive rating and 50 negative ratings.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 03:08:19 PM

OMf'nGee Shocked

Thanks to the shills over at the START thread have made me see the light ! Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes

FUD happens when legitimate questions are ignored and brushed aside.
Why don't we see Max here standing up for his cryptofiat shitcoin ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=31553

lol. you're the last person who deserve to criticize any altcoin.
@unusualfacts30
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=31553

After looking up your reference for HippieTech's rating as being one of the most untrusted, scam-artist trolls on the internet with a long history of previous, I have to say that is a remarkable one line answer to his post that I couldn't have put any better. I'm not worried about HippieTech. He's obvious. It's the ones who are not so obvious that we have to watch out for.

I wonder what the legimate questions are that he thinks have been ignored and have not been already answered in this thread? Incidentally, he doesn't seem to be aware that Max Keiser does stand up for Startcoin, as most people know, on his Twitter account, on his TV programme and on the Startcoin web pages for instance.

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser

This thread and the threads of other legitimate coins (e.g. Dogecoin) are infested with trolls with hidden agendas. You can understand why those coins have chosen to impart their core information elsewhere. Along with the price rise, I expect more trolls to pop up now, with their unjustified, hate-filled messages.

WTF !? Maybe those guys are right !? I MUST BE MENTALLY FUCKED ! I could have been stinking rich by now had I played along and used my seniority and trusted status to help these maggot ponzi pushers exploit the greedy noobs !

Thank you for that Mr/Mrs/Ms Sockpuppet Shill. Tyvm. Roll Eyes

Kiss

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:13:47 PM

I still don't see any threats there... even if in your paranoid schizophrenic mind you interpret it as one. I noticed you say others "threatened my personal safety" in your trust ratings. Funny how everyone seems to be threatening you. I guess the world must be secretly conspiring against you. Just like myself and Bayareacoins are conspiring against you. It couldn't have anything to do at all with your continual obsessive harassment could it... no that would be too simple.

Doxing people because you are upset about a trust rating, that is sure to convince people you are a logical, sane, and collected individual. BTW I didn't tell Bayareacoins to do anything. I showed him what you did and asked him to reconsider his act of providing you any power within the trust system, and of his own free will he agreed you don't deserve it based on YOUR ACTIONS. Also, why would I identify myself to you? So you can anonymously stalk me like the unstable obsessive person you clearly are?

Speaking of threats, this sure looks like one...

@TECHSHARE

You're next.  Kiss

Fun fact... Hippietech has left 1 positive rating and 50 negative ratings.

Hippe Tech basically trolled me for more than a year and a half assuming I was Muddafudda or somehow connected with him or conspiring against him. It all stemmed from Hippie Tech paying Mudda $30 in LTC for a clone called VeganCoin but then argued and berated instead of discussing things like a rational person and was told to get fucked. He trolled me for a year over his insane vendetta over $30 and that every Coin ever launched was some kind of shill shitcoin done by one group or person. Muddafudda did launch a bunch of clone coins early on during a time when people wanted new Coins but still the choice in whether or not to buy or sell such coins (in the same way Coins are still being released today). One should not be hounded by some deluded fanatic just because of an interest in some particular project or talking and getting to know the tech but in famous words "everyone is guilty by association".

My beef is to be a legendary member and so people assume you know what you are talking about and then going around throwing blind accusations at every turn without backing up your statements with evidence to support your opinion, and never providing an alternative solution. Never have I seen Hippie Tech say "this is a problem I see and this is a solution I recommend", only "shill shitcoin bagholder candygirl blah blah blah" and he wonders why his VeganCoin never even made it to launch.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 04:45:03 AM

...and he wonders why his VeganCoin never even made it to launch.

Because vegans are pussies. 

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:46:36 AM

I agree with comments here.

Hippietech has always been a real pest. 

Best strategy is to just put him on ignore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 11:12:23 AM

I agree with comments here.

Hippietech has always been a real pest. 

Best strategy is to just put him on ignore.

FC ? Is that you ? .. Roll Eyes

hmmm... I thought FC was Perez ...

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 01:08:20 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 02:17:13 PM by TECSHARE

I wanted to make an update pointing out the fact that Hippietech is continuing to abuse the feedback system here by deleting and then reapplying one of his negative ratings for me in order to attempt to keep my rating from returning to normalcy repeatedly after I have received multiple new ratings. He monitors my ratings, and when he sees someone leave a new positive one, he deletes just one of his negative ratings and reapplys it to game the trust system over and over. According to Theymos this is trust rating abuse and is not allowed, yet here he is doing it.

...It's entirely legitimate to give someone a new positive rating just to negate a negative rating. (In this case you should explicitly respond to the negative rating you're negating.) It is not legitimate to keep deleting and reposting negative ratings to put the system back into "this guy just turned scammer!" mode. People who do that shouldn't be trusted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: