Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Introducing Bytecent Bounty - Get rewarded for installing and trying apps!  (Read 1968 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bytecent (OP)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 11:25:27 AM

Hello all!

I would like to introduce: Bytecent Bounty! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.komcore.bytecentbounty

Bytecent Bounty is a fun and easy way to earn rewards by installing and trying mobile apps. Each time you install an app you are rewarded with Bytecent.

Bytecent Bounty is designed with a built-in wallet for consumers new to Bytecent and digital currencies. Users do not need to download the Bytecent desktop wallet or even have to know how Bytecent works to enjoy all the benefits of Bytecent Bounty! They just need to install Bytecent Bounty on their Android device to get started! Once the end-user accumulates enough Bytecent, they can use their coins to buy gift cards at BYCRewards.com, and of course trade them for Bitcoin or Fiat.

Quick guide on how to use Bytecent Bounty: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/614/getting-started

Official Announcement: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/613/introducing-bytecent-bounty

BCT Discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999498.540

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:35:20 AM

I'll try, I hope I am lucky   Grin
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 11:41:56 AM

Good luck!  Grin Our top countries currently are: United States,  United Kingdom, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Russian Federation, and Germany.
LordCoder

Activity: 712

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:58:02 AM

No iOS application I guess.
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 12:08:03 PM

No iOS application I guess.

We have advertisers and users who have been asking us for iOS. The problem is Apple! They are very strict regarding apps that incentivize people to install and try other apps.
BlackPanda
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:51:49 PM

Good luck!  Grin Our top countries currently are: United States,  United Kingdom, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Russian Federation, and Germany.
if outside the country how? whether there are still opportunities?
emmnazady

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:08:31 PM

i likes this one..must download and thanks...will try

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:32:57 PM

The countries I listed are not the only countries with apps to try, but the countries with the most apps to try. You will have to install Bytecent Bounty and see what apps are available in your area. More apps are coming soon!
BlackPanda
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:40:19 PM

The countries I listed are not the only countries with apps to try, but the countries with the most apps to try. You will have to install Bytecent Bounty and see what apps are available in your area. More apps are coming soon!
Ok thank you very much sir. i have a lot of ideas to participate
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:03:17 PM

I wanted to let everyone know that we are adding the ability to redeem your Bytecent for gift cards directly within the app. We will have Amazon US, Amazon UK, Gamestop, Microsoft Live, and Netflix. The new version will be released soon!
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 07:17:24 PM

A new version of Bytecent Bounty is now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.komcore.bytecentbounty

You can now redeem a gift card directly within the app!

More experienced users can still withdraw their Bytecent and trade them for Bitcoin and other digital currencies.

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 06:10:45 PM

Hello all!

Bytecent Bounty 1.4 is now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.komcore.bytecentbounty

The new version now has over 2000 global offers, and you can see exactly how many Bytecent you will receive for completing the offers. Some offers will payout instantly, while others can take longer. Also, in the new version you will see all of the offers and you will not have to keep refreshing the list! There are quite a few offers that will pay you $14 worth of BYC just to try a service!

If you have no tried Bytecent Bounty yet, now is the time!

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 02:06:20 PM

Bytecent Bounty 1.0.6 is now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.komcore.bytecentbounty

We added new apps with higher payout!
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 02:59:13 PM

Bytecent Bounty now has over 5000 installs and over 4,430 network payouts/transactions!!! If you are bored with mining coins, try Bytecent Bounty! Many of our users are able to earn over $7.00 a day just installing apps and trying services!
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:26:28 PM

The offers are region locked or everywhere in the globe there are the same kind of offers/apps? if isn't region locked i will try the app and maybe even share it to some friends

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 04:29:53 PM

The offers are region locked or everywhere in the globe there are the same kind of offers/apps? if isn't region locked i will try the app and maybe even share it to some friends

Offers are based on your region. However, we have thousands of global offers. So there should be offers available where you live.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:33:15 PM

Offers are based on your region. However, we have thousands of global offers. So there should be offers available where you live.

Well at this point i will try to download the app and see because sometimes with kind of apps like that i find almost nothing good

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 04:38:39 PM

Well at this point i will try to download the app and see because sometimes with kind of apps like that i find almost nothing good

If you do not mind me asking, what country do you live in? If you do not have a lot of apps/free trials in your country, we can try to get more.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:43:41 PM

If you do not mind me asking, what country do you live in? If you do not have a lot of apps/free trials in your country, we can try to get more.

Well about that, i wrote it on my account page but anyway is Italy. And i still need to try the app so i can't be totaly sure that maybe will be like others apps.

P.s. if you need an italian translation of the ANN let me know

P.s.s. seems that you got 1 star review from some random girl on the playstore without that she give any kind of reasons

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 04:50:00 PM

P.s.s. seems that you got 1 star review from some random girl on the playstore without that she give any kind of reasons

We have done our best to make the app "idiot" proof, and our users form crypto have little to no issues with the app. Unfortunately, random Play Store users who try the app do not take the time to read the getting started.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: