Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt-Options: Boston Based Exchange First to Offer American Bitcoin Options  (Read 541 times)
AltOptionsLLC (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:07:03 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 04:52:06 PM by AltOptionsLLC

Bitcointalk,

As a company we’ve maintained a presence on social media and similar trading forums these last few months. Now that we’ve launched our public beta, we thought it best to give Bitcointalk an introduction to what it is that we do.

Who are we?

We are a young and innovative financial services company, based out of Boston, comprised of forward thinking individuals in the virtual currency space. Our like-minded team consists of individuals with strong suits in finance, mathematics, and marketing. Find out more about our team here: http://alt-options.com/about_us.php and here:

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/news/2015/09/11/closely-watched-bitcoin-startup-to-roll-out.html

What do we do?
We provide users with a platform to trade derivatives on digital currency and are the first company in the space to provide American options to retail clients on Bitcoin. This enables you to trade with a unique hedging opportunity within the confines of industry standard security protocols. Our company is partnered with buy-side firms, digital miners, and payment processors to further hedging abilities by providing deep liquidity.

Why us?
We have narrowed our competition to OKCoin, BTC Oracle, BTC.sx, ICBIT, and a few others. We feel our product surpasses the competition: our website is accessible to both American and Chinese users, we will be able to provide a high degree of liquidity, and we are not limited to a single derivative product (futures) or digital currency. In addition, we are confident in the professionalism and aesthetic appeal of our platform. AOEX is the first retail Bitcoin exchange to offer pro trading analytics for seasoned traders.

In the last few days, we have been perfecting our public beta and have started to roll out the final optimized futures. If you haven't already, sign up via our landing page and start trading today: http://alt-options.com/. If you would like to learn more about trading, navigate our site for useful resources on how options work, what is bitcoin, our blog, and margin specs.
Be sure to check out our upcoming trading competition at: http://www.alt-options.com/competition.php

Cheers!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WC93

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:46:58 PM

Are you guys working with Circle in Boston?
AltOptionsLLC (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:17:09 PM

Hi WC 93,

Unfortunately, we are not working with Circle. However, we are partnered with BitGo for our bitcoin wallet services. We will offer our clients the option to insure their wallets up to $250k.
bct-user

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:29:04 AM

interesting, another bitcoin trading platform.
i'm interested with the competition Cheesy i will sign up soon.
i have a question for the competition, we get $10,000 trading credit(is not can't be WD right haha), and "At the end of the competition, the user accounts with the highest value will be selected as the competition’s winners." so the value is include to trading credit? or the value which i have earn from trade with trading credit?
AltOptionsLLC (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:13:44 PM

interesting, another bitcoin trading platform.
i'm interested with the competition Cheesy i will sign up soon.
i have a question for the competition, we get $10,000 trading credit(is not can't be WD right haha), and "At the end of the competition, the user accounts with the highest value will be selected as the competition’s winners." so the value is include to trading credit? or the value which i have earn from trade with trading credit?

Hi bct-user,

The account value will be based on the USD converted value of all the assets in your account. The accounts with highest value will be the winners
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: