Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 02:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS BTC FOR PAYPAL  (Read 306 times)
BestWebCreator

Activity: 627
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:51:54 PM

I am selling 0.149BTC for 30.5 euro on paypal. I sell the bitcoins for your paypal. If you are highly trusted we can do trade without escrow and I go fisrt. Only dark green trust members i trade with!

BWC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:56:55 PM

I am selling 0.149BTC for 30.5 euro on paypal. I sell the bitcoins for your paypal. In case u are a none trusted user we using an escrow, but if you are higly trusted we can do trade without escrow and I go fisrt.

BWC
You're gonna get a lot of newbies because of that, but I don't quite understand why use escrow too? You're gonna get scammed in any case, as PP is reversible.

BestWebCreator

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:00:03 PM

I am selling 0.149BTC for 30.5 euro on paypal. I sell the bitcoins for your paypal. In case u are a none trusted user we using an escrow, but if you are higly trusted we can do trade without escrow and I go fisrt.

BWC
You're gonna get a lot of newbies because of that, but I don't quite understand why use escrow too? You're gonna get scammed in any case, as PP is reversible.
That is a really good point, I did not think about that. I will deal only with trusted members then, and then is a escrow not nessecary needed. Anyway, any trusted member wants to trade?

BWC
mr.relax

Activity: 646
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:03:49 PM

Hello, I am ready to trade. Please send me PM and the thing is done within 5min.

Accept Bitcoins and Altcoins in your Webshop. With or without exchange to fiat. Fee starting with 0.3%. Xedex
BestWebCreator

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:58:23 PM

Any trusted member that want to buy my btc for paypal? I have .11 btc available, I want quick trade!

Deal done with hedgy73, very quick trade and easy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.