Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Member BCT account  (Read 550 times)
merelcoin (OP)

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:42:07 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 06:18:09 AM by merelcoin

An account farmer gave me a member account as collateral for a loan, and then defaulted... So i'm looking to sell it (not in a hurry tough)...

Account details
Activity: 84
Position: Member
Date Registered: june 2015
Trust: neutral, the account did get flagged by some trusted members for possible account farming (which turned out to be true). And once for asking a loan without collateral (but the previous owner locked the thread as instructed). It did not receive negative trust however...

I have a signed message where the account farmer gives me the account as collateral, signed with an address from around the time the account was generated. I'll also give you a signed message from my account with which you can prove i sold the account to you.

The post quality is mediocre, about 1/4 - 1/3th of his posts are made on a regional subforum.

For the rest: no bans, i didn't mark the account as a loan defaulter, and i'm holding this account for a longer time already, so i don't suppose new negative ratings or bans will be added due to the actions of the previous owner.

I accept a trusted escrow, as long as you pay the fee/tips... I only go first without escrow for hero/legendary members with positive trust whose password did not change, and can provide a signed message with an old address that was posted in an unedited post...

About the price: i'm entertaining all offers, i'm online 1-2 times/week... If i hear a number i like, we make a deal Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
merelcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:18:38 AM

Strange... no interest at all?

C'mon people, this account is not all bad... Sure, it has some neutral feedback about the possibility of being an account farmer, and a newbie asking for a loan without collateral... But it has no negative feedback... So the account is surely usable by the buyer Smiley

Make me an offer if you're intrested!
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:36:24 AM

How much the price this account
merelcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:04:25 AM

I got a 0.02BTC bid in PM today, and even tough it's not an auction, i would only sell it to somebody who can give me more than 0.02.
To be honest, i was looking for 0.03BTC, but if nobody is willing to give 0.03, i'd sell for 0.02 to the person who PM'ed me
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:11:02 AM

I got a 0.02BTC bid in PM today, and even tough it's not an auction, i would only sell it to somebody who can give me more than 0.02.
To be honest, i was looking for 0.03BTC, but if nobody is willing to give 0.03, i'd sell for 0.02 to the person who PM'ed me

i guess 0.02 btc is enough for a farmed member account , it can go higher if it has a potential activity. does it have any potential activity?

yingbb0301

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Marshall Mathers

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:12:54 AM

You gave the loan from this account{merelcoin}?

i guess 0.02 btc is enough for a farmed member account , it can go higher if it has a potential activity. does it have any potential activity?
I don't think it has any potential since No. of post>>Current activity

merelcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:24:57 AM

No, the activity = potential activity = 84
I realise 0.02BTC would be a rather fair price, but i hope people won't judge me negatively if i tried to get the best price i could get for the account Smiley. 0.02 would just cover the loss i made on the loan... (so i would have no profit for all the troubles i have to go trough when selling an account). I entered the Uid on bcttalkaccountpricer.info, and it was estimated at 0.053. I do realise this tool regularly overestimates an account, and it's output is usually only an indication...

I mentioned all the facts (about the post quality, the fact that it's probably a farmed account, about the feedback) in the spirit of full disclosure... I don't want to rip off somebody by selling them an inferior account for a price that is to high...

You're completely right Smiley

Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:18:12 AM

I realise 0.02BTC would be a rather fair price, but i hope people won't judge me negatively if i tried to get the best price i could get for the account Smiley. 0.02 would just cover the loss i made on the loan... (so i would have no profit for all the troubles i have to go trough when selling an account). I entered the Uid on bcttalkaccountpricer.info, and it was estimated at 0.053. I do realise this tool regularly overestimates an account, and it's output is usually only an indication...

I mentioned all the facts (about the post quality, the fact that it's probably a farmed account, about the feedback) in the spirit of full disclosure... I don't want to rip off somebody by selling them an inferior account for a price that is to high...

ok dude but you can still sell it higher than 0.02 btc, it just depends on the buyer. but personally my best offer is 0.02 btc. wishing you a good luck on your sale and hope you get profit from it Smiley

lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:32:21 AM

ok dude but you can still sell it higher than 0.02 btc, it just depends on the buyer. but personally my best offer is 0.02 btc. wishing you a good luck on your sale and hope you get profit from it Smiley
I'm still thinking,hmm maybe you will get this account if OP want release to the price you have bid
merelcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:59:47 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks for the intrest and the bids...

I'm currently in the process of selling the account to the first person that made a 0.02BTC bid (it was in PM).
As soon as the deal is finished, i'll lock this thread.

If the deal would fail for some reason, i'll update this thread.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: