Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 123  (Read 4834 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
node.js (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:57:02 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 09:26:42 PM by node.js

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4864

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:14:12 PM

Fuk NXT, Port XMR to POS. That would impress me and the rest of this forum.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
crypti PR

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Crypti Public Relations

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 06:51:10 PM

node.js, it's better when you come to Crypti and develop some awesome dapp. You can probably even re-create NODE2.0 as a dapp. Smiley

Crypti's Decentralized Applications and Dapp Store: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9o5X4xHJnc
Join our Chat: https://crypti.chat/
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:43:58 PM

You seem to be serious, let's watch.  Cool
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:15:04 AM

Question: Do you plan on running an ICO?
crypti PR

Crypti Public Relations

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 07:30:59 AM

node.js, it's better when you come to Crypti and develop some awesome dapp. You can probably even re-create NODE2.0 as a dapp. Smiley

@crypti PR

Thank you for the offer, at the moment i'm firmly convinced that gathering a team and rebuilding the code from scratch is a better solution to the problem. But i will fork crypti's available resources and get the best out of them.

BTW when crypti's team will release the source?

Thank you for the interest.

I'm talking about releasing a decentralized application on top of Crypti. Wink

The first source codes will be released in the coming weeks.

Crypti's Decentralized Applications and Dapp Store: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9o5X4xHJnc
UserVVIP

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:07:11 PM

Umm, node is still in existence.

There is no point in you making a "copy" of it just so you can make your fill.
starodubcev

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

Creating global brains

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:42:00 AM

node.js, appreciate your contribution to fighting with NODE either fools or scammers... But I suppose both.
Interested in ICO.
1 Question. Have you heard about Crypti project? (I am not affiliated yet) But guys are building Dapps platform with strong focus on Node.js applications.
How you want to distinguish Crypti and your project? Wouldn't be better to join them?
2 Question. Guys from Ethereum implemented the protocol using JS. Again, not exactly the same, but probably you can start from there using live, almost ready to use protocol and network? Create Genesis block the same as initial Ethereum investors and you likely get support and interest from some of 9k smart guys?
3 Question. Maybe its better to implement Ethereum using raw Node.js?
That are just considerations, not a statements!

keybase: 21xhipster
UserVVIP

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:02:11 PM

Recreating a coin is just a joke.

Just DL the original coin and run the wallet if youwant to use it so bad.
crypti PR

Crypti Public Relations

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 07:05:49 PM

I can just say it again, you should try to make some decentralized applications for Crypti. Smiley

50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:13:11 AM

Hello, node.js!

Are you a guy known as UtopianFuture in NEM community?

Will the project be opensource from the start?

IPO/ICO ?

SimpleIn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:02:04 PM

Posted a few links here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203633.msg12634441#msg12634441

hope we will reach more interested people this way.

@SimpleIn, thank you! Let's hope more coders will get on board! I'm also planning to attend a local job fair this sunday, maybe we'll find some freelancers!

hey ion how did employee hunting went last sunday? got anyone to join? by the way, having an stand on some job fair isn't that old school, especially for it related positions =D Wound be better to post an offer on freelance site?
SimpleIn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:58:29 AM

Posted a few links here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203633.msg12634441#msg12634441

hope we will reach more interested people this way.

@SimpleIn, thank you! Let's hope more coders will get on board! I'm also planning to attend a local job fair this sunday, maybe we'll find some freelancers!

hey ion how did employee hunting went last sunday? got anyone to join? by the way, having an stand on some job fair isn't that old school, especially for it related positions =D Wound be better to post an offer on freelance site?

@SimpleIn, you are totally right, i just happen to help my neese with her stand/booth! She is a "Hr pro", a very skilled head hunter so to say Smiley She posted a table banner, with my ad! luckily this time she was searching for a senior php coder and webdesigner so we were ok Smiley But i do agree that it is oldschool, but at this level at least it was profession oriented.  Got a few persons to send their cv by email, but the problem was that they were searching for an actual paying job. Some of them were kind enough to consider helping us out a few hours a week... of course out of curiosity. I will think about posting an offer on monster.com or freelance.com, but without a budget, i doubt people would like to join, but still positive about it!

Allright i guess you don't have anything to loose.
rossoalb

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:24:02 PM

i'm not familiar with nodecoin but i know a little about nxt! what is the difference between this 2 projects and this new coin you are trying to develop?
NextTroll

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:01:52 PM

i'm not familiar with nodecoin but i know a little about nxt! what is the difference between this 2 projects and this new coin you are trying to develop?

rosso the biggest difference is that node.js(the technology not the admin) is the game changer, npm (node package manager) the database of java snippets that is at the core of node.js is what makes everything so awesome, anyone can budge in and do what ever they would find useful to share with others. also node.js is very fast compared to java alone and nxt is made on java!!! Read here: https://strongloop.com/strongblog/node-js-is-faster-than-java/
rossoalb

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:44:57 PM

so basically this new coin is going to be faster right, and better thant nxt right?
rossoalb

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:11:14 PM

so basically this new coin is going to be faster right, and better thant nxt right?

@rossoalb, a simple answer would be "yes", but it is complicated to answer as we are still in the proces of discussion and deliberation. But if we take node as an working principle than yes, it is way better. Would you like to join our team, we'll apreciate any help possible.

sure but im not a programee, i am a altcoin trader, so if this coin of yours have good features i might get a buck or two Wink
rossoalb

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:12:14 PM

@rossoalb, a simple answer would be "yes", but it is complicated to answer as we are still in the proces of discussion and deliberation. But if we take node as an working principle than yes, it is way better. Would you like to join our team, we'll apreciate any help possible.

sure but im not a programee, i am a altcoin trader, so if this coin of yours have good features i might get a buck or two Wink

@rossoalb, got it! Don't worry i'm pretty much sure you'll be usefull on the thread, stay tuned! Maybe your speculatory experience could benefit the community, oh.. i just have one request: don't troll.

hahahahaha =D me trolling? never                 i will follow your thread maybe you will bring me a buck or two afterall
MoorChael

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:49:41 PM

I would like to join your team. I have a fruitful experience with other coins. This is my second profile on this website, and i use my primary profile to be a part of a very popular crypto, i manage their head thread. I think that your idea will be very successful and i would like to be a part of your endeavor.

Due to the conflict of interests i cannot disclose my primary profile, or the crypto thread that i'm managing.
But i have to mention: I'm in no way a developer, just a skilled journalist, and i would be happy to give you guys a hand for a stake in the project.

I do accept the fact that you will not be able to pay me in anyway at the moment, so i will do this at my own risk. This is what i offer:
  • Mange threads on Bitcointalk and other forums that are attracting cryptofolks.
  • Give Press Releases and communicate with People.
  • Help with Copyrighting, and information gathering.
  • Promote your project to interested parties
  • I'm a member in a Chinese group of altcoin investors, and you will benefit of my relationship.

Consider me as a valuable member, and we will make this happen.

Feel free to ask any questions.
MoorChael

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:35:40 PM

I would like to join your team. I have a fruitful experience with other coins. This is my second profile on this website, and i use my primary profile to be a part of a very popular crypto, i manage their head thread. I think that your idea will be very successful and i would like to be a part of your endeavor.

Due to the conflict of interests i cannot disclose my primary profile, or the crypto thread that i'm managing.
But i have to mention: I'm in no way a developer, just a skilled journalist, and i would be happy to give you guys a hand for a stake in the project.

I do accept the fact that you will not be able to pay me in anyway at the moment, so i will do this at my own risk. This is what i offer:
  • Mange threads on Bitcointalk and other forums that are attracting cryptofolks.
  • Give Press Releases and communicate with People.
  • Help with Copyrighting, and information gathering.
  • Promote your project to interested parties
  • I'm a member in a Chinese group of altcoin investors, and you will benefit of my relationship.

Consider me as a valuable member, and we will make this happen.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Very interesting, this is actually an offer that i can't say no to.
I would like you to be a member of the team on the condition that i can trust you and your skills. I don't want to make a decision that could potentially backfire. In order to gain my trust i would like you to pm me the information regarding yourself, your other username and this conflict of interest, and how it will affect our project.

Sent
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: