Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For Possible Investors  (Read 2864 times)
scriptman (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:01:44 PM

Hi all,

I have an idea for reliable profiteering from the trade of Bitcoins and Amazon gift card codes.

I've been testing my methods using LocalBitcoins and a service called Purse.io and it seems that my business model works.

The system works like this - Purchase Amazon credit using Bitcoin at between 60-80% of it's face value.

The obtained Amazon credit can then be used to buy peoples wishlist requests in exchange for Bitcoin on Purse.io at approx 90-98% of face value.

The method produces profits time after time and I would like to scale up the operation to make the gains significant enough to be able to run it as a source of income for my family.

In order to do this, I estimate I would be needing to turn over approx. 3.5 BTC/day.

I believe that I could achieve this level within 6 weeks with start up capital of 5 BTC.

In recognition of this start up investment, I would repay 0.25 BTC/week for a period of 26 weeks (6 months) in addition to 20% of the operational NET profits for the same period (minus the first 6 weeks).

I know this is a bolt out of the blue from someone who you don't know but I feel it's a good investment and it will give me some purpose back in my life after being made redundant 2 months ago, an income stream and hopefully a new friend in yourself.

Feel free to tell me to fuck off if you wish but please at least consider it.

I've put a lot of thought and time into this and I'm super confident I can make this work.

Thanks for your time and I hope we can discuss further at some point.

Kind regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:42:06 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=931995.0

This user is a scammer, would avoid.
scriptman (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:44:47 PM

I'm not a bloody scammer!

That thread was for the purposes of selling my script!

No one lost money and was closed when the potential buyers witnessed the script in action.

scriptman (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:46:38 PM

This opportunity is still live.

If anyone would like to get involved with the operation of the business, I would consider a 50/50 partnership.

This project will achieve solid profits on a daily basis.

If you are interested but fear you will lose the investment, we can create a risk assessment and put measures into place to add security for the investor.

Contact me for further details if you wish.

Many thanks
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:24:15 AM

I dont think you need anyone to invest in this in order for you to make money but what you need is time and consistence with what you are doing $10 today multiply by 90 days will make your dream come through.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:24:20 AM

This looks strong. I'd be willing to invest a decent amount, like 50 coins. NLC, say your piece. This looks strong.
melisande

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:06:04 PM

This looks strong. I'd be willing to invest a decent amount, like 50 coins. NLC, say your piece. This looks strong.
This looks strong yeah the indicator look very strong but the implementations and conclusions is doubtful.
btckold24

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:03:46 AM

A good general rule is to not invest in anything or anyone who can't afford $1500 to get it going themselves.  If this took 20k to start up then I could see getting investors. Asking for 5 btc? thats under 2k... If you can't come up with 2k there is no shot I would send my 2k.  Not saying your a scammer just saying a good "general rule"

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:40:57 PM

You should consider to create an asset on one of the 2.0 plattforms like Counterparty, NXT or Qora and gather venture capital through it. It would be more successful instead of asking here, I guess.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:17:24 PM

I don't understand why people can't just buy their own stuff on Amazon unless you are talking about users who live in countries that Amazon won't ship to.
Then of course there is the fact that just like you don't really need partners, if I wanted to do this scheme why would I need you?
Also... You'll lose tons on the shipping.
erickimani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:20:53 AM

yes I believe you are not a scammer. the method and Idea is good but not yet proven. Any right minded investor would need more than just your word to invest in that good idea. All the best
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:36:40 AM

You know the general rule how the investing market works right ? Show us a blueprint with valid documentation then we might consider the investment part depending how good the idea is .I know to start with you'd need funds to come up with the blueprint but you have to dig your own well in that case.Come up with a blueprint model first that would attract actual investors .
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:24:01 AM

Hi all,

I have an idea for reliable profiteering from the trade of Bitcoins and Amazon gift card codes.

I've been testing my methods using LocalBitcoins and a service called Purse.io and it seems that my business model works.

The system works like this - Purchase Amazon credit using Bitcoin at between 60-80% of it's face value.

The obtained Amazon credit can then be used to buy peoples wishlist requests in exchange for Bitcoin on Purse.io at approx 90-98% of face value.

The method produces profits time after time and I would like to scale up the operation to make the gains significant enough to be able to run it as a source of income for my family.

In order to do this, I estimate I would be needing to turn over approx. 3.5 BTC/day.

I believe that I could achieve this level within 6 weeks with start up capital of 5 BTC.

In recognition of this start up investment, I would repay 0.25 BTC/week for a period of 26 weeks (6 months) in addition to 20% of the operational NET profits for the same period (minus the first 6 weeks).

I know this is a bolt out of the blue from someone who you don't know but I feel it's a good investment and it will give me some purpose back in my life after being made redundant 2 months ago, an income stream and hopefully a new friend in yourself.

Feel free to tell me to fuck off if you wish but please at least consider it.

I've put a lot of thought and time into this and I'm super confident I can make this work.

Thanks for your time and I hope we can discuss further at some point.

Kind regards

everyone see your post,and they of course see this one :
Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

and you cant hide this,just open any other account,or post your idea on other forum,i hope you can find your buyer or investor,lets be smart,smart on what you see..
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:28:38 AM

"I'm super confident" is not an assurance that yes you make your plan works. If that is the only thing that you are assuring people that they won't loose their money if they invest in you then you are f*cked. A word of a professional is different from just a feeling like what you have stated. Sorry but you won't get any in here more likely because your statements is unreliable and you already have a red tag which that makes you untrustable.
astrocity1981

Activity: 343
Merit: 254

From The New World

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:52:02 AM

The idea is great but I never understood why people share a great idea thinking people can make money. Yet never invest any of their own money.  If you had a history of making people money them I am in but negative feedback will never get an investor to bite.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:28:13 AM

A good general rule is to not invest in anything or anyone who can't afford $1500 to get it going themselves.  If this took 20k to start up then I could see getting investors. Asking for 5 btc? thats under 2k... If you can't come up with 2k there is no shot I would send my 2k.  Not saying your a scammer just saying a good "general rule"
This is very good point!
i just can't lose feeling this is good orchestrated attempt..
But invest on your own risk. Prove me if i'm wrong.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: