Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2018, 08:53:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Talented PHP Programmer Available [PHP,MySQL,HTML,CSS,JS,Jquery]  (Read 594 times)
nicholasd

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 08:34:01 AM

Hello fellow bitcoin enthusiast. I wanted to take a moment to offer my services to the community. I am a fairly adept PHP programmer, with a golden track record as far as developing. I write quality code, that is well documented and up to par with PHP standards and conventions. I have been coding PHP and other web based arts since 14, thus 10 years of experience. I enjoy writing bot type scripts, spiders, API modules, and normal website features as well. As an example of the type of stuff I am into, I recently created a PHP bot for BitFloor.com based upon a neural networks, It allowed me to train the network by performing trades as I would as if I was placing normal daily trades, it then used my training from my manual trading to make decisive trading choices once it ran on its own. I would love to work on more bitcoin projects.

Contact me: nickdean@gmail.com
gTalk: Same as above
Email for phone #

Payment processors accepted:
Bitcoin
PayPal

█ DECENT FOUNDATION █ ICO ⏰ 10th of September (http://decent.ch/)
Automated Bitcoin Fork Extraction Tool WE DO TOUGH WALLETS: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF Electrum 2FA, Trezor, Ledger, SegWit, Bech32
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicholasd

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 08:37:38 AM

Can i please have this moved to the services board? I mis-clicked.

█ DECENT FOUNDATION █ ICO ⏰ 10th of September (http://decent.ch/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.