Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Limited edition art books  (Read 427 times)
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:39:13 PM

As some of you may already know, when I'm not hucking Casascius coins I run a silkscreen printing shop. We just published a new issue of our 100% hand-silkscreen printed and hand-bound art book, AWAOD.

Prior issues had been no larger than 5.5x8.5" but we decided to make a huge coffee table book this time. 13 pages of art from 14 different artists, 12x18" in size, with sewn bindings that allow the book to be disassembled into individual art prints, suitable for framing or gift-giving.

Standard edition is printed on Cougar 100lb Natural paper (100% tree pulp, acid-free, archival quality).

Deluxe edition is printed on Stonehenge 250gsm Cream paper (100% cotton rag, buffered, archival quality).

Both editions feature thicker Cougar 130lb covers to support the book and protect the prints within.

Each edition is hand-bound with 100% pure linen thread, waxed by hand with 100% natural beeswax.

100 copies available to the general public (75 standard, 25 deluxe), with the rest of the edition going to the contributors. Roughly 250 hours of work was involved in the production of these books, not including the countless hours of toil by our gracious contributors, without whom we would not have the opportunity to do what we love. Well over $300 worth of individual prints in this collection.

Available for sale on our website: http://www.pinkeyeprints.com/product/a-whale-and-other-disorders-4

Those interested in purchasing w/ BTC are encouraged to PM me.

Critics and goofs are encouraged to wrap their heads in plastic, whereas compliments are always welcome  Grin

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 06:31:47 PM

If I send you some graphics, can you make a huge quality print??

nubbins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:08:15 PM

If I send you some graphics, can you make a huge quality print??

Yep.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: