Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 11:33:02 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC newb  (Read 728 times)
gmfjssdd

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:07:38 AM

Not really a question. Just figured id throw out an idea that ive been doing for the past two weeks since ive starting BTC.        I dont have a lot of time to be able to sit at a computer so personally I downloaded Xapo and Coinbase as my wallet options.. Xapo has impressed me alot. There are a lot of faucets that pay straight out to Xapo without having to collect a certain amount before transfering, which makes it feel as though i am making slow progress lol. I tend to stick to apps on my phone in conjunction with those xapo faucet.  Coinbase hase similiar options just to me doesn't seem to be as many.  Now if any of y'all out the are like me and cant stop gambling to save your life and continually waste what you've earned i have found a website called Perfecthash where you can invest tiny amounts of BTC and get a alright return of .15% per hour. That has seemed to help me hold on to the elusive bitcoins. As for those of you that are stuck on grindin away at faucets ive found that  Bitcoin Zebra, Freebitco.in , Moon Bitcoin, Bitcoinker,  Battlebit are my goto faucets.. those combined with the apps Abundance, Bitmaker, Bitstar, Xapo Faucet, Flappy Coin and Coin Hopper (Duhhhhh), and wheel of fortune seem to provide a steady flow of bitcoins for the past two weeks. Not to mention the free .00125500 btc ive made just from letting it sit there in perfect hash.  I hope this helps with anyone venturing to explore faucets or try and get a free start in the btc campaign.
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Hire me as your Morty!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:34:45 AM

Not to contradict your earnings, but if you continue on receiving dust transactions, you are most likely be unable to send some transactions unless you put a higher fee.

More explanation here: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/10986/what-is-meant-by-bitcoin-dust

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 406

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:25:15 AM

What do you mean sir? are you searching for another way to earn much more better than faucets and playing games?

gmfjssdd

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:16:58 AM

my bad did get off topic.  I keep my transaction fees low with xapo and using their faucets.... but ultimatly yes I want to move far far away from faucets.  recently joined btcjam but am still learning the ropes.. any suggestions on which ways work best for a long term guarantees gain would be appreciated.. or tactics
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:08:16 PM

my bad did get off topic.  I keep my transaction fees low with xapo and using their faucets.... but ultimatly yes I want to move far far away from faucets.  recently joined btcjam but am still learning the ropes.. any suggestions on which ways work best for a long term guarantees gain would be appreciated.. or tactics

Welcome to the forum and to the Bitcoin world. All the stuff that you are doing is good for a newbie. Soon enough you will figure out that you are pretty much wasting your time.

My advice. Keep reading, researching, asking questions and learning here on the forum and of the forum. Also keep building your profile and gaining activity. When you get to a full member, you need 4 months for this, then you can enroll into a signature campaign and actually make some money while posting on the forum.

Do not spam and engage into conversations. Be helpful!

Good luck!
Miiike

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 05:26:19 PM

I'm newly playing this gambling type game... kind of a crossover between gambling and faucet. https://cryptogames.io/
It gave you free faucet for your first play and another free after 10 mins if you're running out of credit. So typically there's nothing to loose.
Its fun too..  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

..ETHLend..1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 06:04:28 PM

Quote from: PerfectHash
0.15% - 0.16% Hourly Earning,
No minimum, No fees

Hmmm Roll Eyes

Well i think the best investment is hold your coins on cold wallet.

Try to earn bitcoin through giveaway, doing small task, join in contest(usually the prize is pretty high), work for bitcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0 or sell stuff.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 07:27:24 AM

Not to mention the free .00125500 btc ive made just from letting it sit there in perfect hash.  I hope this helps with anyone venturing to explore faucets or try and get a free start in the btc campaign.

How much are you making from your faucet play - what's your weekly average?

Not to contradict your earnings, but if you continue on receiving dust transactions, you are most likely be unable to send some transactions unless you put a higher fee.

And the way around this is to have your faucet earnings sent to a faucet that you already collect larger payments on, that way the dust adds to the pile and you don't have to worry about the high fees for lower dust transactions.

yapusi

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:48:04 AM

to avoid fee, you have to wait more time before spending it.
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:25:47 AM

Perfecthash is probably a scam, divest all your coins
koinsuka

Activity: 158

Zap.Store - Data Feed Oracle Marketplace

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 12:52:00 PM

so, what about we can help at this tread?
you want give other money income alternative or you ask about bitcoin wallet option?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap StoreDecentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Token Sale October 21st ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.