Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:25:40 PM

Until now i have never heard if paper money will be lost or replaced by any currency. So I think paper money will always exist apart from the material used for the manufacture of banknotes that become controversial. We know the paper is made from tree processing, but as long as there is enough supply I think it will be fine. Perhaps in the future eventually paper money may be lost and not used anymore.
paper money has a great power because every country has applied it, if crypto received all over the world of course paper money will be left behind. But I do not know if there is politics behind all this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zinkin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:18:41 AM

Well to answer your questions here's what I thought:
Paper money will be banned entirely?
It will happen eventually, but this is going to be a long process. Its not going to be banned though, but instead its going be eradicated.

How long do you think that happens?
For how long it will take, we don't know the precise time when it will happen, but I guess it will happen soon.

would it work?
Ofcourse it will work, the government need to be changed anyways. Although, there is a chance that it is going to be centralized but all in all, I think it'll be in good shape.

What security and privacy risks would it raise?
Regarding this matter, I think implying the current security of wallets are quite good. Since its true security lies on the person itself, so the fault is not in the wallet.

And how would public and privately issued monies interact?
I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, but is there any public and private monies?
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:21:43 AM

Well to answer your questions here's what I thought:
It will happen eventually, but this is going to be a long process. Its not going to be banned though, but instead its going be eradicated.

For how long it will take, we don't know the precise time when it will happen, but I guess it will happen soon.

would it work?
Ofcourse it will work, the government need to be changed anyways. Although, there is a chance that it is going to be centralized but all in all, I think it'll be in good shape.

Regarding this matter, I think implying the current security of wallets are quite good. Since its true security lies on the person itself, so the fault is not in the wallet.

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, but is there any public and private monies?
Future of the paper money remains as it is now, means paper money can't be eradicated by the use of cryptocurrency. But the percentage usage of paper money may decrease, but no body can stop the use of paper money as it is used by everywhere.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:28:34 AM

Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

would it work?

I don't know if the cashless society will happen but I think that cash will never be extinct. Cash will exist in this world forever, bitcoin is is strong but the power of the bitcoin is not enough to replace the cash.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:46:17 AM

Paper money will stay because it's easy to use especially when you buy in small stores and I think the government won't stop paper money in favor of Bitcoin because there's a lot of processing and also everyone must have internet and that's the problem especially in poor countries

Lakieshalakin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:52:16 PM

SHAFT has become on Stocks.exchange!
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:57:12 PM

Paper money will stay because it's easy to use especially when you buy in small stores and I think the government won't stop paper money in favor of Bitcoin because there's a lot of processing and also everyone must have internet and that's the problem especially in poor countries
many say paper money is the perfect means of payment for now. even it is used by people all over the world. maybe for now, it's still very difficult to use digital money.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

With the technology we have right now, i believe sooner or later the paper money will cease to exist, i believe it will be replaced by Digital Money though I'm not saying that Bitcoin will took over i just think that they will adopt to digital money and might even use Blockchain (hopefully) though its kinda impossible because paper money is centralized after all. Were entering digital era, where everything runs through the internet, so for sure money will adopt as well.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:11:23 PM

If the big corporations see a future in bitcoin as they can make tremendous profits, in my opinion decreasing interest of paper money would be in near future because with the mainstream media all the people would be informed and the paper money would lose its value within time.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:16:56 PM

I like paper money, specially 50 paunds when its in my pockets:) But i believe that paper money will fade away soon. Bitcoin and the other electronic currencies will kill the paper money. It's safer and easier i guess..
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

I am not sure that someday paper money ill be excluded. Even in present days a lot of cities even don't have internet connection, bancs etc. But for now we are on the way to reduce using paper money and this is wonderful.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:27:33 PM

Crypto is the evolution of money. We as a believer knows that Bitcoin will someday be the superior of them all. Meaning, cash will be replaced by cryptocurrency. There are a lot of cyrptocurrencies created everyday and people are now starting to adopt the digital era step by step. I know one day it will come that we will be a cashless society.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:52:07 PM

True. I believe that paper money will soon be replaced by cryptocurrencies because of its efficiency, convenience and near real-time value. People will soon realize how convenient it is to transact using digital currencies because by then there will be equal value of what we buy and/or sell. Like for instance, you need not wait for change when you pay using fiat currency because by using cryptocurrencies, there is an actual equivalent to your purchase. That is just one of the many instances you will later realize once cryptocurrencies dominate the market. 
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:58:29 PM

True. I believe that paper money will soon be replaced by cryptocurrencies because of its efficiency, convenience and near real-time value. People will soon realize how convenient it is to transact using digital currencies because by then there will be equal value of what we buy and/or sell. Like for instance, you need not wait for change when you pay using fiat currency because by using cryptocurrencies, there is an actual equivalent to your purchase. That is just one of the many instances you will later realize once cryptocurrencies dominate the market. 

I think the same! No one can say when will this happen, reality is that now
cash have alternative, 10 years ago this alternative did not exist.
   Real-time value is something that is not yet achieved, from there all fluctuations
come.
   This year many new ICO`s appeared, and many companies joining. In my opinion
the end of traditional currencies already started! Member Zinkin said it will be a long
process and that is true, it will be but it is happening already.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

many say paper money is the perfect means of payment for now. even it is used by people all over the world. maybe for now, it's still very difficult to use digital money.

Yes,  for now that's what the world is used to and will enjoy that reign until all the conservative folks are out of the system and  the newer generation that is after tech-stuff will be ushered in to use bitcoin on a large scale. People are naturally reluctant to change and it will take time  for mass adoption of bitcoin as  a currency.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:51:08 PM

Cryptocurrencies will never replace paper money. Paper currency is ruling the world since hundred years. It has reached in almost every part of the world. Even underdeveloped countries have their own currency. Cash currency is easy to use; have backing of government or economy, people feel secured in its use. Paper money have disadvantages, cryptocurrencies overcome these disadvantages to some extent. Still they are not enough or suitable to replace paper currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
didoubk

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:53:52 PM

Nowadays, we can see that the future of the paper money seems to be catastrophic. These new virtual currencies are making a big threat to the powerful currencies like Euro and Dollar.
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:55:34 PM

Nowadays, we can see that the future of the paper money seems to be catastrophic. These new virtual currencies are making a big threat to the powerful currencies like Euro and Dollar.
Wrong. Even though cryptocurrencies look promising right now, it's not very dependable or practical. It needs a lot more integration before it can become a serious threat to other currencies.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

The future of paper money became indefinite when online currencies began. The thing is in the future, advanced technology will be the new treand and of course the payment system of the world should be able to adapt to that change. Therefore, money will be extinct by that time.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:52:56 PM

The future of paper money became indefinite when online currencies began. The thing is in the future, advanced technology will be the new treand and of course the payment system of the world should be able to adapt to that change. Therefore, money will be extinct by that time.

Paper money is going to die out of the world very soon, because of the way everyone is quickly going for bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general and  for the governments promotion of cashless society it leaves me with choice than to say that paper money will be extinct in the nesr future.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: