Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416523 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:58:27 PM

I don't know whether bitcoin will replace paper money or not, but

I know that in the future paper money will be disappear and replace by others, may be card or else
yes we all never know about future,but we can predict it with collect some factor on nowdays to predict future. and i guess in the future bitcoin will not replace bitcoin,its different acceptable between paper money and bitcoin,and i'm also guess that paper money will not dissapear.

But its really difficult to predict that paper money will simply disappear in future as I don't see any competition from bitcoin to paper money as the users of paper money are huge in compare to bitcoins.

Realistically, if its till here in our present.

I highly doubt it will die in the future.. only because this has been the longest form of ponzi for a while to everyone.

Paper money will never die in future as it is the strongest currency and enjoys the support from the users and its hard to believe that people will simply leave paper money in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:34:43 PM

I believe the future money will be entirely digital and paper money will be obsolete and held in museums. Bitcoin is the first important step for this financial revolution. I envision our future generations to be using interstellar credits of sorts to conduct business with aliens and trade wares throughout the Galaxy. I am a sci-fi fan so this may sound too exaggerated to some but we are heading into a world with autonomous robots and casual space travelling shuttles and I am looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for us.

terapia

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:26:42 PM

I agree with you paper money should be replaced for the digital money ,the countries that hasnt the technology will maybe get,if not they will be able to buy and sell for the paper money till they get ready to improve .
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:48:21 PM

I agree with you paper money should be replaced for the digital money ,the countries that hasnt the technology will maybe get,if not they will be able to buy and sell for the paper money till they get ready to improve .
thats true, i was wondering about this for a pretty long time already and i believe bitcoin might have a lot of power that would allow for it to change the dollar once and for all

i think that the future of paper money will be really dark as bitcoin and other cryptos will start threatening fiat for sure
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:12:41 PM

I think it tends to  not t b used but it takes many years that things like credit cards be replaced with paper money or coins.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:50:20 PM

I think it tends to  not t b used but it takes many years that things like credit cards be replaced with paper money or coins.

I don't believe bitcoin would replace paper money. It would surely be used till the end of the world. The reason is people unaware about such technology will be found till the end.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:00:33 PM

I don't believe bitcoin would replace paper money. It would surely be used till the end of the world. The reason is people unaware about such technology will be found till the end.

Yeah I thin paper money will always survive as even if bitcoin gets more popular in future, there would be certain corners of the world where people would not be aware about bitcoin and they will be happy in spending paper money.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:05:21 PM

Government needs control and it will never let any cryptocurrency blossom under it.
Bitcoin as official currency will give rise to money laundering. Government all over the world are in great dilemma.
But blockchain can help government in many ways.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:12:26 PM

a lot of people who agree that the your say dude. paper money should disappear and be replaced by digital money.
but I slightly less agree with that.
paper money will remain in need. I do not know the reason for sure. but until now I still use paper money to transact sell and buy. and I still enjoy using thaat
malphite

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:13:27 PM

theres going to be a point in time like back in 2008 theres been that whole 1% protest thing.

Hopefully its for the "fiat" protest all over the world saying what the value holds.. most likely unlikely though. lol.
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:43:04 PM

I believe the future money will be entirely digital and paper money will be obsolete and held in museums. Bitcoin is the first important step for this financial revolution. I envision our future generations to be using interstellar credits of sorts to conduct business with aliens and trade wares throughout the Galaxy. I am a sci-fi fan so this may sound too exaggerated to some but we are heading into a world with autonomous robots and casual space travelling shuttles and I am looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for us.

That would be the day wouldnt it lol.

It would be nice to see fiat money into some ancient museum tomb where it belongs.. I`d doubt though we would actually get to that point though.

Still in the trillions of dollars area and still alive..
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:51:33 PM

Why digital money is better? Cash is good and i want to save it. People just can't understand that digital money is already exist and it's bitcoin....

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:39:37 PM

Why digital money is better? Cash is good and i want to save it. People just can't understand that digital money is already exist and it's bitcoin....

We cannot assume that people will leave paper money and only use bitcoin in future, people will use both, as both have their own benefits and I don't think there is anything wrong in it.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:54:04 PM

I think people will need both paper money and also Bitcoin in the future. I don't think that paper money will disappear even if Bitcoin conquer the world, the most part will still using it as well
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:22:44 PM

I think people will need both paper money and also Bitcoin in the future. I don't think that paper money will disappear even if Bitcoin conquer the world, the most part will still using it as well
i doubt that people will actually need both because there will be no need to use both of them as its really possible to live with one and not using the another

so i guess it will be either paper money or bitcoins, i think bitcoins have way more chances right now because people are starting to like it really much and they put money into it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:37:03 PM

i doubt that people will actually need both because there will be no need to use both of them as its really possible to live with one and not using the another

so i guess it will be either paper money or bitcoins, i think bitcoins have way more chances right now because people are starting to like it really much and they put money into it

the sad truth comes out lol.

no one needs both. its more of the protection of their current money now they hold incase if something does happen as a safety mechanism if anything else.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:37:50 PM

People who are comfortable with paper money will only use paper money even if bitcoin hits the mainstream as they will find easy way to spend their money, and paper money will take care of it.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:06:07 PM

People who are comfortable with paper money will only use paper money even if bitcoin hits the mainstream as they will find easy way to spend their money, and paper money will take care of it.
yeah if people are comfortable in using something they will keep it well. even my father continued to use the old phone #nokia 3315 until now. because my father is convenient with that phone LOL
same as paper money
KennyR

Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:21:44 AM

Truly more people like to use paper money rather than digital currency. The reason behind it is easy to use but digital currencies requires a minimal knowledge in technology to use it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:34:56 AM

Well, that's true, those who are old and don't want to try new things, would really prefer using paper money..Bitcoin would only be behind it when it comes to usability...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: