Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416519 times)
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:42:03 AM

Some country are getting saturate to use paper money,  its value is decrease eveytime becouse of inflation. I think people in the future will choose another thing to be a currency.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:33:18 AM

Some country are getting saturate to use paper money,  its value is decrease eveytime becouse of inflation. I think people in the future will choose another thing to be a currency.
I agree but i don't think it would be with this generation. I don't think some countries are ready to move on to a different type of currency especially third world countries. There may be other forms of currency that may come up in the future but i think we would still be using paper money for quite a long time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:58:27 AM

I dont know if im advancing too fast, but in the future we will do all transactions online without the need anymore of the printed money, besides that i do believe we will have internet acess for free, companies will sell just computers and digital equipments.
Real Money will always be paper and digital for use on a network. There is much debate on the subject, just much talk seriously about bitcoin such as international currency very early and premature.
I think the true real money will always be in the form of paper money, and the money will be digital only as an option, although the future of digital money later will be more widely used, but I'm sure paper money will continue to survive
Paper money can be elimanate if system between stable, paper money is many the weakness like prone to false, paper money also difficult to control by government.
for example, counterfeiting, there are a lot of counterfeit money on banknotes and the government can not control it, with digital money no one can falsify it, and certainly no loss, I think the paper money has no future
jondeen707

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:11:15 AM

I dont know if im advancing too fast, but in the future we will do all transactions online without the need anymore of the printed money, besides that i do believe we will have internet acess for free, companies will sell just computers and digital equipments.
Real Money will always be paper and digital for use on a network. There is much debate on the subject, just much talk seriously about bitcoin such as international currency very early and premature.
I think the true real money will always be in the form of paper money, and the money will be digital only as an option, although the future of digital money later will be more widely used, but I'm sure paper money will continue to survive
Paper money can be elimanate if system between stable, paper money is many the weakness like prone to false, paper money also difficult to control by government.
for example, counterfeiting, there are a lot of counterfeit money on banknotes and the government can not control it, with digital money no one can falsify it, and certainly no loss, I think the paper money has no future

That's one of the biggest bitcoin's advantages, isn't it?
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:04:51 PM

I agree but i don't think it would be with this generation. I don't think some countries are ready to move on to a different type of currency especially third world countries. There may be other forms of currency that may come up in the future but i think we would still be using paper money for quite a long time
Yes, paper money has been used by people a long time ago and there's no way that can replace it since it's already been established since the beginning. It's possible that there will be changes for the currencies but paper money will not gone for now.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1288
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 05:20:10 PM

Yes, paper money has been used by people a long time ago and there's no way that can replace it since it's already been established since the beginning. It's possible that there will be changes for the currencies but paper money will not gone for now.

It is impossible to replace for me because it was made by banks that control by government and i think government will not allow bitcoin as new currency or replace paper money..
Bitcoin is just always good for alternative that we are adopting right now..
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:01:34 PM

It is impossible to replace for me because it was made by banks that control by government and i think government will not allow bitcoin as new currency or replace paper money..
The only money that can now free to use without resorting to mechanical st digital device, it is made of paper. That kind of money on the outskirts of major cities.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:11:34 PM

The only money that can now free to use without resorting to mechanical st digital device, it is made of paper. That kind of money on the outskirts of major cities.

Money is only an agreement from the lender that he is liable to pay the borrower the certain amount of goods or services equivalent in the foreseeable future.
If we look at the history of money, in the initial days, there was no concept of money and only one type of good was exchanged for another type. So going in this way, the future of paper money isn't very illustrious, cause it is very susceptible to damage by natural and man-made
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:23:45 PM

Some country are getting saturate to use paper money,  its value is decrease eveytime becouse of inflation. I think people in the future will choose another thing to be a currency.
Inflation is something that really affects the lives of people, making fiat currency just a tool for governments, that's one of the biggest reasons why people should adopt Bitcoin, and there are no complications to using it.
Some people may disagree, but the fact that Bitcoin is a deflationary currency has only good things to bring to the ecosystem.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:00:27 PM

I cant advice to go full into bitcoin, even when i do believe and know bitcoin does have a huge potencial to grow, and on the last year till now, bitcoin is just growing over and over again, dropping a bit over the road but always up. The fiat is being managed wrong, thats why we are taking others options to handle this problems, fiat looks like wanna to improve, and bitcoin is just an example what people need, thats security and some trust.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:41:12 PM

but if people then ask for prefer to use digital money like bitcoin ,
what do you think will happened to paper money?
what if then paper money considered as outdated money?
everything possible as technology develop faster , and people very welcome to it.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:00:54 PM

everything possible as technology develop faster , and people very welcome to it.
I think there will be a whole everyone in the world would do that? certainly there may be some people who will retain and continue to use paper money
I think the digital money will be popular but it is not going to make paper money disappear
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:19:47 PM

I think there will be a whole everyone in the world would do that? certainly there may be some people who will retain and continue to use paper money
I think the digital money will be popular but it is not going to make paper money disappear
The same idea is also in my mind but there is also a doubt in my mind that nowadays I am looking that everyone is using their debit cards for to spend their money and to keep their money that show us that people are now loving to use digital means of payment so it is a possibility that in the future people will forget about paper money.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1143

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:44:08 AM

The same idea is also in my mind but there is also a doubt in my mind that nowadays I am looking that everyone is using their debit cards for to spend their money and to keep their money that show us that people are now loving to use digital means of payment so it is a possibility that in the future people will forget about paper money.
Bitcoin would be easy to use than debit cards if more establishment will accept bitcoin. It's easy for them and for use and they can increase their income the same with lessening their workforce. It's convenient to use it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 01:05:01 PM

Bitcoin would be easy to use than debit cards if more establishment will accept bitcoin. It's easy for them and for use and they can increase their income the same with lessening their workforce. It's convenient to use it.

I don't really think that Bitcoin can be easier to use than debit cards. There are already a number of Bitcoin payment cards issued by some web wallets and exchanges (Coinbase, Xapo, etc), but they are basically the same plastic cards that are in the widespread usage today. Ultimately, this technology doesn't depend on the type of the currency it is used to process. If you refer to paying with smartphones, I don't think it is a good idea after all...

Let alone the convenience of using smartphones for payment

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:58:20 PM

I don't really think that Bitcoin can be easier to use than debit cards. There are already a number of Bitcoin payment cards issued by some web wallets and exchanges (Coinbase, Xapo, etc), but they are basically the same plastic cards that are in the widespread usage today. Ultimately, this technology doesn't depend on the type of the currency it is used to process. If you refer to paying with smartphones, I don't think it is a good idea after all...

Let alone the convenience of using smartphones for payment
Yes, having debit card issued by some web wallet is just the same from the debit card came from bank, once you've transfer your bitcoin on your debit card it will also money, thats why i am thinking why others are comparing money on bitcoins?
Paper money can never be replace by any digital currency because all people needs it.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:12:45 PM

Paper money still exist in the future even dihital currency would ve more popular because not all people can have this decentralized currency that is ehy paper money is much usable to them for daily needs.
transabox

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:20:30 PM

Paper money is all love and use. They are very popular. and yet very few people know about Bitcoin. that is why in the future, all paper money will also be live
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:59:06 PM

Paper money is all love and use. They are very popular. and yet very few people know about Bitcoin. that is why in the future, all paper money will also be live

That is not true. Macbooks may be popular now but something better than a Macbook may come out in the future and replace the macbook for apple users. Or Xbox may be replaced by something better. Same goes with curencies.

Paper money is worthless, and will be dead.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:17:01 PM

That is not true. Macbooks may be popular now but something better than a Macbook may come out in the future and replace the macbook for apple users. Or Xbox may be replaced by something better. Same goes with curencies.

Paper money is worthless, and will be dead.
Yes,  paper money is become worthless. Thats happen to bolivar, it is price is 1 dollar = 82 bolivar a few time ago, but the the price is down, the price is 1 dollar = 676 bolivar now. So people were make demand to change 141 million bolivar into bitcoin and 117 million bolivar into usd. Some of countries were have a problem with their fiat then they looking for alternatif to safe their wealth. Paper money is do not have a future.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: