Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416519 times)
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1497

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:15:02 PM

The future of paper money seems brighter tan ever. I see no threat to the future of paper money. Obviously most of the government is trying to introduce cashless transaction and promotion digital awareness, but that doesn't mean that paper money will be worthless.

The economy size of the country will be determined by the money available in the country physically and not electronically. So paper money will never be worthless even after 20 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:35:35 PM

The future of paper money seems brighter tan ever. I see no threat to the future of paper money. Obviously most of the government is trying to introduce cashless transaction and promotion digital awareness, but that doesn't mean that paper money will be worthless.

The economy size of the country will be determined by the money available in the country physically and not electronically. So paper money will never be worthless even after 20 years.

20 years is a really small period of time, we should think about higher then that, and for sure there are chances of digital money taking over paper money in future, because every thing has to be updated once after it gets too old and now the technology has reached to the sky and i'm sure this revolution will take place too.
farl2web

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:30:42 PM

20 years is a really small period of time, we should think about higher then that, and for sure there are chances of digital money taking over paper money in future, because every thing has to be updated once after it gets too old and now the technology has reached to the sky and i'm sure this revolution will take place too.
As for me, the paper money is also very useful, and I tell the truth really will be upset if they cease to exist. I think that their life will still continue, but how much long I do not know.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1337

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:35:29 PM

People like to keep money in their wallets. If you are from the older generation you should know the difference between handing someone a bill and a plastic card. Money is still treated differently. You can wave your card in public all you want and noone will notice, but start waving some Franklins and all eyes are on you. I'm sure I'll be long dead before the world stops using paper money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
seven4smoke

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:56:45 PM

People like to keep money in their wallets. If you are from the older generation you should know the difference between handing someone a bill and a plastic card. Money is still treated differently. You can wave your card in public all you want and noone will notice, but start waving some Franklins and all eyes are on you. I'm sure I'll be long dead before the world stops using paper money.
I understand that people like are calculated in the shops and services of digital money. For this is the future. But how do the people of glubinok, which sometimes do not even have internet. Yes Yes. That there are still within the scope of the world. For a long time.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:12:35 PM

Paper money will go into the past just as fast, which will introduce new technology in the world at every step that it was available to the general public.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:23:02 PM

There are some quite prestigious cards out there, even ones with diamonds engraved on it. So no, i think your point is flawed. Being able to "show-off" with your cash isn't a valid point to make about why paper currency is better.

Also cash can attract thiefs and bandits especially if you carry it around in your wallet in a place that you are not familiar with. With bitcoin your coins are secure in cold storage and nobody can steal it off you without the private key.
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:36:34 PM

The banking system can move completely to digital version of the provision of services to clients. With the crisis of cards the whole problem will be solved. But I think that in the total destruction or a ban on the use of paper money, the banks do not go as well as their country.
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:57:22 PM

There are some quite prestigious cards out there, even ones with diamonds engraved on it. So no, i think your point is flawed. Being able to "show-off" with your cash isn't a valid point to make about why paper currency is better.

Also cash can attract thiefs and bandits especially if you carry it around in your wallet in a place that you are not familiar with. With bitcoin your coins are secure in cold storage and nobody can steal it off you without the private key.
If criminals or scammers want to or are intended to take my money, they did not stop. I do not think that a barrier for them if the money just in your pocket or in my electronic purse. Each specializes in its bandit methods of extraction of other people's money.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:06:23 PM

If criminals or scammers want to or are intended to take my money, they did not stop. I do not think that a barrier for them if the money just in your pocket or in my electronic purse. Each specializes in its bandit methods of extraction of other people's money.

It is indeed true and I see that the thieves have a lot of purses so it will drain a lot of time for us to be able to track and make calculations to him. And most of the thieves doing the action to those who only have a bad security. It all happened because everyone will certainly find a loophole that can be obtained, however I am sure that the online wallet that much better than the wallet in the other. Because in the online wallet we get double protection where we get protection from the providers and our own protection
crockoo

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:29:58 AM

The banking system can move completely to digital version of the provision of services to clients. With the crisis of cards the whole problem will be solved. But I think that in the total destruction or a ban on the use of paper money, the banks do not go as well as their country.

the banking system will never go on cryptocurrency. The reason for this is that the banking system is controlled by the government. And it does not want to accept Bitcoin
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:56:06 PM

the banking system will never go on cryptocurrency. The reason for this is that the banking system is controlled by the government. And it does not want to accept Bitcoin

Many countries have already accepted Bitcoin

So it all basically comes down to how they are going to categorize Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is legally accepted as a commodity, banks obviously would not be able to use it as a financial asset. On the other hand, if Bitcoin is considered as a foreign currency, and the same laws will be applicable to it just like to any other such currency, I see no legal reason why Bitcoin can't be used by banks. The government doesn't control any foreign currency after all, but this doesn't prevent banks from using these currencies, for example, to open deposit accounts in such a currency

sportis

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:13:38 PM

It is quite sure that in the nearby future will live in a cashless world. Governments they impose laws initially τo restrict and then to completely ban the circulation of paper money. From my point of view next years people will do their transactions mainly with cards and mobile or web banking. Small value notes will be in circulation so as older people learn the new payment system. I suppose that next or after next generation people will use only digital coins in every day transactions.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:38:53 PM

It is quite sure that in the nearby future will live in a cashless world. Governments they impose laws initially τo restrict and then to completely ban the circulation of paper money. From my point of view next years people will do their transactions mainly with cards and mobile or web banking. Small value notes will be in circulation so as older people learn the new payment system. I suppose that next or after next generation people will use only digital coins in every day transactions.

I believe it will only happen in a very far far away future. In the present days, the technology already advanced a lot and reached to many places, but there are still a lot of people living without the information, technology and progress. Until these people left the paper money to start using only virtual transactions, will take a lot of time. Things are advancing, but there are a lot of time yet until we reach to a cashless society.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:48:20 PM

I believe it will only happen in a very far far away future. In the present days, the technology already advanced a lot and reached to many places, but there are still a lot of people living without the information, technology and progress. Until these people left the paper money to start using only virtual transactions, will take a lot of time. Things are advancing, but there are a lot of time yet until we reach to a cashless society.
I don't think it will lot of time because the process has already started to make cash less economy. Day by day online banking transaction are increasing and mobile wallet transactions too. The problem is coming in cash less economy that is lac of knowledge and banking transaction fees. The banking transaction fees is 1st reason that stops people doing cash less transaction. For example If I fill up petrol in my bike using mobile wallet than there will be some charge for doing this transaction while cash transaction has no charges. 

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:12:52 PM

Obviously, the governments will have to do that in coming time when the world will be almost totally digitalized and then they will have no choice but to turn their faces towards digital payment systems and when that happens paper money system will get vanished for once and for all.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:37:29 PM

yes that is a fact that in most areas still people do not hear the name of bitcoin, while in some area still there are not present the facilities of internet therefore these people do not know about bitcoin, they still require a good time to know and then start using bitcoin.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 02:59:20 AM

Obviously, the governments will have to do that in coming time when the world will be almost totally digitalized and then they will have no choice but to turn their faces towards digital payment systems and when that happens paper money system will get vanished for once and for all.
The decentralized world that is coming is going to change life as everybody knows it, we may not be around long enough to see the full effects in action but once governments see that they are no longer in control of key assets then they will start to impose laws that take away even more of our personal freedoms all in the name of a safer world.

It has already started, they can track just about everything you do via your cell phone now and in a cashless society they will be able to keep track of everything you spend your money on.
Give me some freedom, give me bitcoin.

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:17:11 AM

yes that is a fact that in most areas still people do not hear the name of bitcoin, while in some area still there are not present the facilities of internet therefore these people do not know about bitcoin, they still require a good time to know and then start using bitcoin.
We have to understand that awareness will take a lot of process, we have to wait for the right time without stopping our support with bitcoin. The progress will continue and at the right time, people will know and understand about bitcoin and hopefully they can adopt as well.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:41:53 AM

When the government print more paper money, its value is automaticaly decrease. Its not good for us becouse goevernment can print it anytime they want. I am sure that people will leave paper money soon.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: