Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

digital money more safer than paper money... future is digital concept
It's not only that we use because it is safe, what matters is to serve all the people and digital money is not for the poor. Paper money is very simple to use and there is no problem with using it, I guess it is also safe in the sense that your money is not vulnerable to hacks. Depends actually on your status in life, poor people has no interest with digital currency and paper money already gives convenience to them.
I think both have a good reason. Paper money can survive because it is easy to use and simple. But digital money has a good flexibility to carry a lot of money when they go out

Well, both are very good, especially paper money is currently busy used. Well, maybe now the use of paper money and digital money almost have the same function, but I am sure, someday, people tend to use digital money from paper money.
People still are using digital money and over time it will be a need for many to divert to the digital money as many people have already. But the digital currency being the most commonly used by people around the world will take time as people are conscious currently because of the weakness that it possess now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

paper money will continue to be problematic because times had changed, the transaction may not continue to depend on global paper money because human mobility is very high. bitcoin is the best solution to replace its paper money.

We are into the new modern day and the technology is on a fast paced. The future of paper money will be depending on the technology and just like bitcoin, currencies will be on a digital type. Because paper money is going to be obsolete as people wants to make the transaction faster and that will be possible with online transaction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:49:20 PM

I think, Paper money will continue​it's role in any economy.
it's unimaginable without paper money, this is the most popular form of money. People feel comfortable to purchase in regular life by spending money. It will be difficult to replace by any other form of currency.
So I believe that, future of Paper money is certainly certain.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:05:58 PM

It looks like paper money will decrease in the future. Financial institutions also continue to innovate to facilitate the public in the use of payment instruments, credit card is proven. Something that was once rejected by financial institutions.
kwuccduck

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:15:11 PM

It looks like paper money will decrease in the future. Financial institutions also continue to innovate to facilitate the public in the use of payment instruments, credit card is proven. Something that was once rejected by financial institutions.

In highly developed countries, the amount of paper money can really decrease, if there is no collapse and there will be the development of electronic payments.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

In highly developed countries, the amount of paper money can really decrease, if there is no collapse and there will be the development of electronic payments.
future is of paper money. paper money is the truth that no one can decline. bitcoin has nothing to compete with it. it has its own importance and bitcoin has its own. i think paper money will remain like before and it has nothing to do with bitcoin. 
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:50:23 PM

future is of paper money. paper money is the truth that no one can decline. bitcoin has nothing to compete with it. it has its own importance and bitcoin has its own. i think paper money will remain like before and it has nothing to do with bitcoin. 
You are right even in developed countries its has no problem and no going to decrease because technology cannot replace this paper money will remain for long time in his own value in developing countries its going for more long time
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:11:54 PM

to me i think paper money will continue for a long long time in fact the bitcoin users are still very low and they need more and more time when the users of bitcoin will increase. only then the use of paper money can decrease,
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:17:34 PM

Paper money will vanish in the next 20 years at least in the developed countries. In developing countries it will exist several years longer.
However I can not say I don't like the direction we are heading. Digital centralized, completely controled government money is a nightmare.
how can you say that if in previous 9 years only one percent people have started using bitcoin then how can the remaning 99 %people will start using bitcoin i think it is not so easy. although a time will come when bitcoin will the main currency of the people but still people will continue using bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:00:00 AM

Paper money will vanish in the next 20 years at least in the developed countries. In developing countries it will exist several years longer.
However I can not say I don't like the direction we are heading. Digital centralized, completely controled government money is a nightmare.
how can you say that if in previous 9 years only one percent people have started using bitcoin then how can the remaning 99 %people will start using bitcoin i think it is not so easy. although a time will come when bitcoin will the main currency of the people but still people will continue using bitcoin.
That time will not come that bitcoin will be the main currency because that is impossible for bitcoin to be the main currency of the people in our world because there is a lot of things to consider like the approval and support of the government, If the government from different countries in the world didn't allow bitcoin to be accepted then it will be very impossible for bitcoin to be the main currency.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:04:49 AM

it's unimaginable without paper money, this is the most popular form of money. People feel comfortable to purchase in regular life by spending money. It will be difficult to replace by any other form of currency.
I do accept with your idea. Not as many people know how to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and many people are still very ignorant. Moreover, many countries are still very pool to develop a good technology

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:25:31 AM

I do accept with your idea. Not as many people know how to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and many people are still very ignorant. Moreover, many countries are still very pool to develop a good technology

both you are right I think. basic daily expenses are transacted through paper money by a physical exchange system. you don't need any terminals or gadget to do transaction with paper money, just you and your cash. digital currency would be beneficial for online transactions because of the accessibility of the internet but practicality would make paper money endure

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:14:53 AM

Paper money would still exist.Most of people in under developed countries still dont even have bank accounts and they don't have credit cards.They are not familiar with digital transactions.Senior citizens still believe that paper money is the real money which they could feel in their hands.Even indian government tried to demonitize huge value currencies and tried to change people to digital transactions,but it could not.
Fizamcc

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:43:44 PM

Paper money would still exist.Most of people in under developed countries still dont even have bank accounts and they don't have credit cards.They are not familiar with digital transactions.Senior citizens still believe that paper money is the real money which they could feel in their hands.Even indian government tried to demonitize huge value currencies and tried to change people to digital transactions,but it could not.

Yes, many are simply afraid to use electronic money, it is easier for them to feel the real money in their hands. Thus, paper money will always be at least for some part of the population.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:37:14 PM

Yes, many are simply afraid to use electronic money, it is easier for them to feel the real money in their hands. Thus, paper money will always be at least for some part of the population.
When one is fully educated he will not hesitate to use electronic money because he knows it is convenient to transact online especially if most of your transactions are online, however for people who are not that kind of interested they will just remain conventional and use paper money as what they are used to. Bigger portion of our population will still be using paper money even if the new trend are digital currency, that is because they are living a simple life and some could still be under poverty.

Anjing Lu

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

Because of the progress of the times, I make sure all the things about paper will disappear, newspaper and magazines already earlier disappear. The first stage is the existence of digital money that is currently in a free trial of many countries.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:05:10 PM

Later paper money will be eliminated. Everything will change in the form of cards or of course in digital form. It's very nice if we transact only by showing QR Code. Unlike today, have to open a wallet and issue a paper money.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Marcus_2017

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:09:25 PM

I think that paper money has no future. The development of technology will lead to the fact that each person will only use e-wallets. The only problem is that it will be harder to hide taxes. This is probably the main reason why paper money still exist.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:18:50 PM

There's alot of future in paper money that we can use this fiat currency to buy bitcoins and hold them into our bitcoin wallet or web wallets everything will be change but it will never disappeared maybe our new technology our becoming good but it will not turn into cards all.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:19:14 PM

I believe so, there is no doubt that paper money is one of the greatest inventions to do a transaction between people easier.
Even gold could be replaced, fiat money has some advantages such as easy to carry on, instant transaction and divided into several values. Digital currency may have chance, but digital has some drawbacks, especially in the security problems.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: