Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416523 times)
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:56:13 AM

Paper money slowly will continue to diminish its use in public life. Advanced society and modern technology will help accelerate use of bitcoin. Paper money will evolve in better forms and facilities in the future.

Paper money will decrease, but will not disappear completely. Many people like to feel real money in their hands and keep them in a safe because they do not trust the Internet any more.

These people are delusional. We already have an advanced society, it is us, the Millennials. The modern technology, we already have that as well. Is is accelerating the mass adoption process? Kind of, but not really. Only those that are interested in bitcoins are using bitcoins right now.

Paper money will decrease? Oh my, have you guys ever heard of inflation? The government is making paper money out of thin air. You want to get a loan, the government would just swoosh their magic wand and Voila! there you go, tons of money from thin air. Paper money is continuously printed out today so you'd see that your currency is constantly devaluing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:37:26 AM

I think paper money was not dissolve in the market. Although the value of paper money was fluctuating due to digital currency they still used by people as exchange of goods and services. Also, most of the people were not familiar to the digital currency that's why they still using the paper money.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:42:33 AM

Paper money slowly will continue to diminish its use in public life. Advanced society and modern technology will help accelerate use of bitcoin. Paper money will evolve in better forms and facilities in the future.

Paper money will decrease, but will not disappear completely. Many people like to feel real money in their hands and keep them in a safe because they do not trust the Internet any more.

These people are delusional. We already have an advanced society, it is us, the Millennials. The modern technology, we already have that as well. Is is accelerating the mass adoption process? Kind of, but not really. Only those that are interested in bitcoins are using bitcoins right now.

Paper money will decrease? Oh my, have you guys ever heard of inflation? The government is making paper money out of thin air. You want to get a loan, the government would just swoosh their magic wand and Voila! there you go, tons of money from thin air. Paper money is continuously printed out today so you'd see that your currency is constantly devaluing.
That's not good, I am happy there is bitcoin who works completely different from the government. Decentralized
gives transparency and privacy to us people, with bitcoin they cannot control it and price will increase..
Also, it's not only currency but a big investment as well.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:15:21 AM

I think paper money was not dissolve in the market. Although the value of paper money was fluctuating due to digital currency they still used by people as exchange of goods and services. Also, most of the people were not familiar to the digital currency that's why they still using the paper money.
It is not about the value , but more to how bitcoin is uncontrollable .
Paper money will remain exist along with bitcoin.
If bitcoin was not decentralized and controllable it might could make paper money threatened and get disappeared.
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:55:34 AM

It is not about the value , but more to how bitcoin is uncontrollable .
Paper money will remain exist along with bitcoin.
If bitcoin was not decentralized and controllable it might could make paper money threatened and get disappeared.
I do agree with your idea. Both of this things will exist in the future and nothing can make it disappear. WE still need paper money and the centralized system  to avoid scammer

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:37:19 AM

The current payment system that has penetrated into the digital world, it is possible to get businesspeople to use bitcoin as a means of payment, and may weaken the users of paper money, and may switch to using bitcoin as a means of payment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:09:48 AM

I think, the future of paper money would soon disappear, this is because of the demands of the era requires all transactions transparent and decentralized like cryptocurrency.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Avametra

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:34:28 AM

I think, the future of paper money would soon disappear, this is because of the demands of the era requires all transactions transparent and decentralized like cryptocurrency.

I do not think so. Now about bitkoin knows not so many people as you think. And therefore the Fiat will exist for a long time. Probably 20 - 50 years, it certainly will still exist

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:43:26 AM

The current payment system that has penetrated into the digital world, it is possible to get businesspeople to use bitcoin as a means of payment, and may weaken the users of paper money, and may switch to using bitcoin as a means of payment
That would be great, but there are still some problems transacting bitcoin. If the users blow up, the transaction of bitcoin will slow down, I mean super slow because there will be a lot of transaction that will happen. But I think that it may be solved by the devs, still, people will favor fiats than bitcoin, it can be accepted everywhere and can be sent all over the world quickly, but with fees.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:32:34 PM

I do not think so. Now about bitkoin knows not so many people as you think. And therefore the Fiat will exist for a long time. Probably 20 - 50 years, it certainly will still exist
Fiat is very likely to have a larger use in the near future since the people that know how to make money will share how they did it and with the Internet the information will be easily accessible causing more people to make fiat. Since there is material in fiat it is actually worth more than Bitcoin since Bitcoin is basically digital dust that is only built up by coding plus a bunch of numbers.

Bitcoin technology is what will begin the race for faster online payments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:58:32 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 01:19:28 AM by ArnoldChippy

no i am not agree with you, i do not think  so. to me  i think still not more that 1% people are using bitcoin. and almost all the people of the world are using and depending on fiat. but everything can happen in future, therefore there are always chances that bitcoin will also overcome fiat. i think still we need to introduce bitcoin to such people and in such area, where people do not have good knowledge about bitcoin, and still they do not know about the  benefits of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 671

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:32:29 AM

no i am not agree with you, i do not think  so. to me  i think still not more that 1% people are using bitcoin. and almost all the people of the world are using and depending on fiat. but everything can happen in future, therefore there are always chances that bitcoin will also overcome fiat.

It's around 5% in my estimate, big countries like japan, and USA  are using bitcoin, imagine how big their population is.
Also, don't forget about china, they have the biggest population and big miners are in their place.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:09:15 AM

governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.

Yes it is true. Most of the governments will like to control currency and want to track all the transactions who has done what to protect the system. So as of now this is not possible in bitcoins because they can only trace the transactions but very difficult to find out who as done the transactions so paper or fiet money  will be there for ever
Controlling and manipulating bitcoin is much not tangible by the goverment because its transaction is through web and security and privacy is in the crypto-currency. So for me the future of the paper money continues because it is handled by the government not like to bitcoin that been develop by its developers. And legal issues may confirm because government does have the power to control bitcoin itself and its transaction is private to its users. And also there is always a fact that bitcoin needs fiat to its transaction because it may used on daily transaction.
Xenophoto

Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:37:47 PM

Fiat is very likely to have a larger use in the near future since the people that know how to make money will share how they did it and with the Internet the information will be easily accessible causing more people to make fiat. Since there is material in fiat it is actually worth more than Bitcoin since Bitcoin is basically digital dust that is only built up by coding plus a bunch of numbers.

The amount of fiat users will remain the same with or without the tutorials on the Internet regarding about how to make more fiat money. As a matter of fact, if you want to know how to make more fiat money, you should ask your government because they are making it non-stop. Fiat is just paper. It doesn't have any worth at all. The only reason why people are using it is because they thought it has a value. But it's just a tool. It's just how we measure a thing's price.

Bitcoin is just a digital data. Sure, correct. But what is it exactly? It's a revolutionary idea that can turn things upside down. People are giving out a major part of their salary to the goverment and that's mandatory. Bitcoin eliminates that. Bitcoin gives financial freedom, and innovation. If those things don't mean a lot to you, then I feel sorry for you.

Bitcoin is far more valuable than any fiat. Just look at the price of 1 bitcoin.

Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

The amount of fiat users will remain the same with or without the tutorials on the Internet regarding about how to make more fiat money. As a matter of fact, if you want to know how to make more fiat money, you should ask your government because they are making it non-stop. Fiat is just paper. It doesn't have any worth at all. The only reason why people are using it is because they thought it has a value. But it's just a tool. It's just how we measure a thing's price.

Bitcoin is just a digital data. Sure, correct. But what is it exactly? It's a revolutionary idea that can turn things upside down. People are giving out a major part of their salary to the goverment and that's mandatory. Bitcoin eliminates that. Bitcoin gives financial freedom, and innovation. If those things don't mean a lot to you, then I feel sorry for you.

Bitcoin is far more valuable than any fiat. Just look at the price of 1 bitcoin.
I understand that everyone is very happy with those who participate in the life of the Crypto-currency, but also that hemlock, no one can say that he completely abandoned the paper money of another real currency. The fact is that basically the whole of the Real life forces mankind to use simple money and since some countries do not even want to even hear about crypto-currency, not to mention legalization, we do not even have to talk about this yet.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:00:07 PM

You seem to be confusing something here

And the OP is not quite clear either, i.e. whether he erroneously refers to fiat as paper money or he actually means paper banknotes (that's what most people here think, me included). Anyway, government is really trying to diminish the use of paper money (bills). Some say it is because criminals love to use cash (another word for paper money), others are claiming that printing all these paper bills is pretty expensive (with this point I basically agree myself)

citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:41:31 PM

You seem to be confusing something here

And the OP is not quite clear either, i.e. whether he erroneously refers to fiat as paper money or he actually means paper banknotes (that's what most people here think, me included). Anyway, government is really trying to diminish the use of paper money (bills). Some say it is because criminals love to use cash (another word for paper money), others are claiming that printing all these paper bills is pretty expensive (with this point I basically agree myself)
You really rightly noticed here that the government tries to make all the possible ways of making settlements between non-cash consumers, and even give some discounts, less interest or even bonuses, to those who can pay for example with a bank card, not with cash.

kpcian

Merit: 529

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:54:01 AM

From my perspective, the future of paper money is safe, still people are interested in saving or spending paper money, people of many a countries still doesn't know either ATM or Bitcoin. They are using paper money every now and then, one thing should be considered that is, bitcoin is not so popular and available around the world so paper money's future still safe and sound.
hanpoz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:18:39 PM

The fate of paper money is great and promising as lion's share of individuals think that its simple and advantageous to utilize it as it is utilized and acknowledged all over the place. Many people don't belvie on paper cash and believe that it's pointless and old mold however at my supposition it's greatly improved than advanced cash on many reasons. I believe it's anything but difficult to utilize. accurately advanced money will be significantly less demanding. You don't should be befuddled in the store and utilize it. in the event that you have a considerable measure of cash obviously you're setting off to the trouble of putting away paper money. as opposed to advanced cash
Gheka

Activity: 1344
Merit: 501

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

From my perspective, the future of paper money is safe, still people are interested in saving or spending paper money, people of many a countries still doesn't know either ATM or Bitcoin. They are using paper money every now and then, one thing should be considered that is, bitcoin is not so popular and available around the world so paper money's future still safe and sound.
Yeah, I agree with your opinion, paper money will continue to exist and develop in the future because people in the world are using paper money in a very long time, it is very convenient, popular and accepted everywhere, nothing can replace or defeat it. Bitcoin is just a digital coin, it does not have too much influence on the future of paper money, it can not replace paper money because its value is unstable and very inconvenient, transaction confirmation time is very long and can not be traded without internet

Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: