Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

From my perspective, the future of paper money is safe, still people are interested in saving or spending paper money, people of many a countries still doesn't know either ATM or Bitcoin. They are using paper money every now and then, one thing should be considered that is, bitcoin is not so popular and available around the world so paper money's future still safe and sound.
Yes, even though Bitcoin is developing very strongly, the value is high, it still can not completely replace the paper money. In the future, I think paper money still plays an important part. Everyday spending, if using paper money, will be easier and easier. And like you said, not everyone knows about Bitcoin and how to use it, so paper money is still needed. The best thing is that Bitcoin and paper money will grow and go together

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wintorez

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:05:28 PM

From my perspective, the future of paper money is safe, still people are interested in saving or spending paper money, people of many a countries still doesn't know either ATM or Bitcoin. They are using paper money every now and then, one thing should be considered that is, bitcoin is not so popular and available around the world so paper money's future still safe and sound.
Yes, even though Bitcoin is developing very strongly, the value is high, it still can not completely replace the paper money. In the future, I think paper money still plays an important part. Everyday spending, if using paper money, will be easier and easier. And like you said, not everyone knows about Bitcoin and how to use it, so paper money is still needed. The best thing is that Bitcoin and paper money will grow and go together
I would not even write off the paper money and do everything because not all countries can switch to e-currency or digital currency at all. Perhaps it does not threaten poor countries at all.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:44:05 PM

Paper money really need to follow progress, with that said i do believe on the short time we all will be paying bills online, soo we wont need anymore to keep printing money that isnt a cheap thing at all, without paper people wont be able to reproduce the fiat, atleast i believe it should be impossible to make it with digital money.
LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:46:47 PM

Even if bitcoing gains massive popularity in future its hard to believe that paper money will disappear as there will be many bunch of people who will prefer to use paper money and not all places accepts digital mode of payments especially in poor countries where only paper money is the only option to buy goods and in that case people will always go for paper money to take care of their needs.

stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:01:16 PM

Even if bitcoing gains massive popularity in future its hard to believe that paper money will disappear as there will be many bunch of people who will prefer to use paper money and not all places accepts digital mode of payments especially in poor countries where only paper money is the only option to buy goods and in that case people will always go for paper money to take care of their needs.
currently it look like so but i think it depend on the interest of the people, if people are interested in bitcoin and they are not giving any importance to b paper money and if all the facilities are also available in bitcoin, then the importance of btcoin is really decreasing from time to time and i think very soon the concept of paper money will finish.
shadelockme

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:49:11 PM

bunches of plausibility that paper cash will be evacuated on account of things that is going on right now, many organization as of now receiving digital money, charge card and heaps of different approaches to do bussiness however the question is how protected we are whether we are not holding it physically? I would prefer not to see my amazing child simply request that I have his/her own particular cc to confections, despite everything I need paper cash to exist exactly how we utilized it today.
goldenchip

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:54:51 PM

Paper money may be something obsolete for many of us, but it may take a generation to people understand that something better already exists.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:18:24 PM

Yes, I think so, paper money has an important role in life, it has been around for a long time and in the future is still very necessary, many people prefer to use paper money more because ease of them. For poor countries, which do not have access to modern technology, paper money is even more important in the economy. And as you said, if Bitcoin is more widespread, cash will still exist because it seems unlikely to be replaced.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:35:09 AM

Paper money may be something obsolete for many of us, but it may take a generation to people understand that something better already exists.
That's going to be a lot of time to wait for and in this current time paper money is still more popular
than bitcoin and I don't think they will compete against each other since both are useful in the society.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:29:48 AM

That's going to be a lot of time to wait for and in this current time paper money is still more popular
than bitcoin and I don't think they will compete against each other since both are useful in the society.

That's right and paper money is more popular in compare to bitcoins at a moment and the users of paper money are higher and even in future if bitcoin becomes more popular its hard to believe that paper money will disappear as there will be many people who will prefer to use only paper money.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:33:29 AM

That's right and paper money is more popular in compare to bitcoins at a moment and the users of paper money are higher and even in future if bitcoin becomes more popular its hard to believe that paper money will disappear as there will be many people who will prefer to use only paper money.
Paper money is already popular even there is no bitcoin yet because it was the very first official currency or money in the world that made a formal look for a money, paper money is controlled by the government and that is why they are stable and keep being popular because of the government but we have a chance for bitcoin to lessen fiat users if the popularity of bitcoin will continue.
yosakahina

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:06:44 AM

Most likely that is the other thing that could happen, however I truly do feel that the utilization of paper cash, in actuality, won't diminish a considerable measure and it will be utilized for a long time, however I am suspecting that there will be a choices each time we purchased something like on the off chance that we need to pay it in trade or out card.. Be that as it may, as I've stated, if the generation of paper cash can't be ceased, I think the administration will concoct an option
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:11:15 AM

The future of paper money is safe and its not going anywhere as it has a support from the Government and no Government will allow bitcoin to take over their national currency and may be in future we may see many countries banning bitcoins and if that happens then bitcoin will become worthless.

botikol

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

Paper money won't stop to exist essentially on the grounds that administration won't enable it to happen. As basic as that. We can keep on using bitcoin however I don't think we will have enough impact to abrogate the legislature supported paper cash. They will proceed to print and we will keep on using it regardless of the possibility that we have bitcoin to depend on. Bitcoin will simply be an option, a superior option
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:18:54 AM

Paper money won't stop to exist essentially on the grounds that administration won't enable it to happen. As basic as that. We can keep on using bitcoin however I don't think we will have enough impact to abrogate the legislature supported paper cash. They will proceed to print and we will keep on using it regardless of the possibility that we have bitcoin to depend on. Bitcoin will simply be an option, a superior option

that is what most likely will happen in the future. and I don't think there really is a need to abolish paper money and replace it with a different type of currency since there really are no reason to do so. we've been living with paper money ever since and it's been beneficial to us. the dawn of btc only gave is a better option for future transactions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:52:29 PM

Paper money have no future. Their volume in the economy is steadily declining. Unless of course you don't live in Venezuela, where inflation reached 1000 percent. The governments of developed countries very soon will move to electronic money, but they will stay away from bitcoin. They will never refuse the opportunity to control the amount of money in circulation.
laiducnam

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:25:27 PM

Nobody will know what the future will be of the paper money and as you can see now you see of course that Bitcoin is getting more used and it becomes also more popular.
But there are still a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is why paper money cant disappear.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:10:35 PM

Nobody will know what the future will be of the paper money and as you can see now you see of course that Bitcoin is getting more used and it becomes also more popular.
But there are still a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is why paper money cant disappear.

Paper money will always be in need since it can be use instantly while btc will really be acquire by many soon for it can be beneficial to do business or invest in btc.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

I like paper money. I like to feel the buying power in my hands :p Bitcoin makes me feel like a robot. I am not saying paper money is better tho.
Not at all times we depend our life in one things, in every day, every minute there are new things that be discovered.

I think for you it is much better to use the fiat than bitcoin because you have no more idea about bitcoin. If you study every data of bitcoin, the benefits, you will encourage to use this.
I don't want to said that in future it will replace the paper money thus I want you to know the uses of bitcoin in our society.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:30:41 PM

Paper money will always be in need since it can be use instantly while btc will really be acquire by many soon for it can be beneficial to do business or invest in btc.
- Yes, paper money is always something that is needed in our lives, it is convenient and acceptable anywhere. Maybe it's old or outdated but we've been using it for a long time and it's been a habit and wanting to give up a habit is a very difficult thing, just as we are addicted to gambling and want to give up but it is very difficult and sometimes impossible. Bitcoin may be more widely used and more popular but it can not replace paper money, it is very inconvenient to use and a lot of people do not know about it

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: