Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416524 times)
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:31:55 PM

I think the future of the paper money is not too bright. Even now credit card payment nearly surpasses the use of cash. I dınt think in the near future the paper money will disappear but the usage is decreasing. After the crypto money, the usage will decrease even more. But please do not forget that even to buy crypto u need some cash for now or maybe credit card Smiley

It's true only.Many started online transaction for their purchase and all.The future of paper currency is very very low.Since many use Online transaction ,the usage of paper money will reduce. If it's continue means,the  paper money will not exist in future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:05:46 PM

I think the future of the paper money is not too bright. Even now credit card payment nearly surpasses the use of cash. I dınt think in the near future the paper money will disappear but the usage is decreasing. After the crypto money, the usage will decrease even more. But please do not forget that even to buy crypto u need some cash for now or maybe credit card Smiley

It's true only.Many started online transaction for their purchase and all.The future of paper currency is very very low.Since many use Online transaction ,the usage of paper money will reduce. If it's continue means,the  paper money will not exist in future.

You are talking about developed countries with a strong economy. But there are many countries where cash is mainly used. In these countries there is no infrastructure for using digital currency

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

There are already attempts to limit the use of paper money, but you still have to use the Fiat money in electronical form. This means that they can still create money from nothing. I doubt that they will introduce a money system based on bitcoin, because the banks wants to keep the control of it.
Yeah paper money will disappear does not mean the government will adopt bitcoin to replace paper money. Lol it is something impossible in my opinion. I'm sure the government before their lost paper money will create a new currency system to replace paper money
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:04:38 PM

There are already attempts to limit the use of paper money, but you still have to use the Fiat money in electronical form. This means that they can still create money from nothing. I doubt that they will introduce a money system based on bitcoin, because the banks wants to keep the control of it.
Yeah paper money will disappear does not mean the government will adopt bitcoin to replace paper money. Lol it is something impossible in my opinion. I'm sure the government before their lost paper money will create a new currency system to replace paper money
in fact government will never like to replace bitcoin by paper money. I think they will like paper money to continue, but I think it will depend on the interest of the people If people are interested in bitcoin then they will give more preference to bitcoin and will decrease the use of fiat and so the use of fait money will decrease but will still continue to be use for a long time because al most all the people of the world will become able use bitcoin I do not think so that it will ever happen.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:10:03 PM

It is very likely that the government will create another version of the fiat in the form of electronic or digital. This is used to replace paper money. I think there is no chance for bitcoin to take over paper money. All the key things are on the government
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:31:59 PM

It is very likely that the government will create another version of the fiat in the form of electronic or digital. This is used to replace paper money. I think there is no chance for bitcoin to take over paper money. All the key things are on the government
i do not think that government will create another version of the fiat in the form of electronic or digital but i think they will like to continue their existence fiat currency and may be they are thinking about to create their own crypto currency that will be using only in their own country but it will still not replace bitcoin, because it will still remain as centralized currency and will be under the control of their government.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:58:23 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 02:11:56 AM by Zenithar

I think paper money  is not going to disappear so easily. actually bitcoin will take a lot of time, may be decades or even century when majority of people will start using bitcoin and will devalue paper money, therefore paper money will continue with bitcoin and people will be welling to use both  the option, they will mostly use bitcoin for online purposes and fiat for local where bitcoin will not be accepted.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:18:33 AM

I think paper money  is not going to disappear so easily.
Or, paper money will not disappear because even though there is a lot possible competitor for the paper money, the government is still the strongest in the country that can do what they want in order to maintain their paper money to be used primarily in their country. Cryptocurrencies will be used to support some projects but not to make paper money disappear.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:50:38 AM

I think paper money  is not going to disappear so easily.
Or, paper money will not disappear because even though there is a lot possible competitor for the paper money, the government is still the strongest in the country that can do what they want in order to maintain their paper money to be used primarily in their country. Cryptocurrencies will be used to support some projects but not to make paper money disappear.
This world would not be a better place to live without paper money, not everything can be done online because there are lot of people
who lacks education and it will only give them a big burden in their life.

Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:50:07 AM

The concept of cryptocurrencies is generally abstruse and abstract, and understanding how and why Bitcoin works requires a level of technological knowledge.
Merchan Bitcoin recipients are still considered limited: Until now, although Bitcoin is growing, but acceptance of the digital currency is still limited. Less widely used in stores, and so forth.However, Bitcoin's journey will continue to evolve over time. In contrast to the physical currency that has been accepted by everyone.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:07:33 AM

The concept of cryptocurrencies is generally abstruse and abstract, and understanding how and why Bitcoin works requires a level of technological knowledge.
Merchan Bitcoin recipients are still considered limited: Until now, although Bitcoin is growing, but acceptance of the digital currency is still limited. Less widely used in stores, and so forth.However, Bitcoin's journey will continue to evolve over time. In contrast to the physical currency that has been accepted by everyone.
Yeah you are correct. Their are many people who are not yet aware to the bitcoin. Like in my country, even though the bitcoin is now legalized by our government the still many people who doesn't know the bitcoin.
mariahh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:07:47 PM

I have not understand the true differences between cash and e money.I suppose fast transcactions and the feel of holdind somthing that has value are the benefits for cash money.However it seems that over the years more and more e money are  used by the people.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:23:03 PM

Yes the future of paper money seems to be at a dark phase, although the plastic money has taken some part of it but with the increasing trend of the cryptocurrency the paper money will lose its market, the paper money is expected to come to a very low level of use in the next one or two decades. As we can see people prefer credit card and debit card more than the cash now a days.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:39:12 PM

Yes the future of paper money seems to be at a dark phase, although the plastic money has taken some part of it but with the increasing trend of the cryptocurrency the paper money will lose its market, the paper money is expected to come to a very low level of use in the next one or two decades. As we can see people prefer credit card and debit card more than the cash now a days.

But paper money still serves a useful purpose for a lot of people. Cash is way more convenient and doesn't require a pin number, or an id card to use. Its a bearer instrument. If you have cash, people assume it belongs to you or at least you have permission to spend it Smiley

And if you ever want to buy anything that you might not want on your bank statement, you can always depend on cash. But it's a security risk for a lot of the same reasons, it feels way better to carry a thousand bucks on a card or check, instead of in your pocket Smiley
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

As there are several attempts done to limit the use of paper money. But still Fiat money exists in electronically format. So creation of money is comes from nothing. There should be introduced money system according to bitcoin. That all around the world uses same currency. Then there will be no issue to use bitcoin all around the world.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:59:25 PM

i think it is so early to say anything about that. because currently bitcoin is not yet 1% implemented on the market and i think its users also not so much that can bring such a big change. although it is possible but not so early it will take a lot of time, and i think for that it need to make bitcoin more popular in our area so that the number of bitcoin users increase with the passage of time.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:24:14 PM

Is there any real limit all over the world,i highly doubt that,paper money is the quintessential thing when it comes to local shopping and you really cannot change all those within a short period of time,no government will accept a money system to be based on bitcoin or block chain,because most of these things are not transparent and they will never make those transparent.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:02:16 PM

I think paper money have its own importance and will never dead. Though people are started using debit cards, credit cards and other digital currencies; there are some transaction which needs to be deal in traditional cash only. Paper money will be always the main mode of payment for day to day transactions.
And what prevents you to use credit card in daily life? It is also very convenient. Perhaps the government will lobby for the abolition of paper money because the electronic money is easier to control.
PaperBrikzz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:57:55 PM

I think countries similar to Germany could do this, for the rest of countries even in 50 years they will still be using paper.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:25:53 AM

I think countries similar to Germany could do this, for the rest of countries even in 50 years they will still be using paper.
Paper money will be the most used money in the world even after 50 years because there is nothing can replace paper money because it is backed and supported by the governments and a lot of people and businesses are using fiat as a primary type of payment method so there is nothing can break the future of the paper money.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: