Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416523 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:12:10 AM

Bitcoin can be the future of the paper money but I think it will need a few decades more because the bitcoin progress is not that fast for the world will be able to adopt and now 2017 several countries are accepting bitcoin so I think after few decades it will be more popular.
Although paper money will disappear and have no future but that does not mean it will make bitcoin as the heir of major currencies in the world. Of course fiat and the world bank will think of for a new version that will replace paper money and certainly in accordance with existing new technologies
I think Paper money will not disappear, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency Which he is only in a digital world as a means of replacing paper money.with bitcoin so easy to transact without the hassle of carrying paper money. But the paper money will not be disappear. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:24:11 AM

Bitcoin can be the future of the paper money but I think it will need a few decades more because the bitcoin progress is not that fast for the world will be able to adopt and now 2017 several countries are accepting bitcoin so I think after few decades it will be more popular.
Although paper money will disappear and have no future but that does not mean it will make bitcoin as the heir of major currencies in the world. Of course fiat and the world bank will think of for a new version that will replace paper money and certainly in accordance with existing new technologies
I think Paper money will not disappear, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency Which he is only in a digital world as a means of replacing paper money.with bitcoin so easy to transact without the hassle of carrying paper money. But the paper money will not be disappear. Wink
You are answering the question wrongly. Firstly OP is about what will be the future of paper money and it is not asking who will replace it in return. But I myself cannot answer the question correctly as they are asking for what is obvious, fiat currency's existence is not diminishing because of the existence of cryptocurrency, they are backed up by their respective government and I don't see any reason why they will ban their own fiat currency just to make way of an uncontrolled cryptocurrency, I don't see any logic behind it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:26:20 AM

The digital currency that is controlled by the government will take over and replace paper money if it happen that people
will have to do away with manual transaction anymore. Bitcoin is just a alternative currency for transaction but it will not be successful with fiat.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:27:57 AM

paper money will die but goverment will create their own blockchain so they will not use bitcoin for sure and it should be PoS.

No, paper money will keep on existing as the government will gradually implement the digital money / crypto currency. I don't think they will set aside the idea of using and adopting bitcoin, they won't mind using many currencies for different transactions as long as it will generate profit and it has value for the taxation of them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 671

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:05:35 AM

paper money will die but goverment will create their own blockchain so they will not use bitcoin for sure and it should be PoS.

No, paper money will keep on existing as the government will gradually implement the digital money / crypto currency. I don't think they will set aside the idea of using and adopting bitcoin, they won't mind using many currencies for different transactions as long as it will generate profit and it has value for the taxation of them.
When the govern will decide that they will change the present paper money in to digital currency then they will make their own
digital currency and it's not going to be bitcoin. However, that progress will bring good effect to bitcoin's market because people will
be more educated on digital currency which bitcoin belongs as well.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:39:39 AM

governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.
Yes, and I think there's a big possibility that paper money and bitcoin is about to merge, and I hope if that happened, bitcoin will definitely raise its value,

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:58:26 AM

governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.
Yes, and I think there's a big possibility that paper money and bitcoin is about to merge, and I hope if that happened, bitcoin will definitely raise its value,
I think it's hard to put them together, because bitcoins are impossible to print on paper, I think the future of paper money will last up to 75 years, which will be replaced with digital money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:47:37 AM

I think that the future of bitcoin will be bright because of the good bitcoin potential with many interested users and potential users and start adopting bitcoin but it will not necessarily replace paper money in the future. I think paper money can still survive will not even disappear even though everything will be all digital
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

I think that the future of bitcoin will be bright because of the good bitcoin potential with many interested users and potential users and start adopting bitcoin but it will not necessarily replace paper money in the future. I think paper money can still survive will not even disappear even though everything will be all digital

So true. Many experts speculate that the future of paper money will be replaced by digital money. But they do not mention bitcoin is what they mean.I think that bitcoin is what they mean
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

So true. Many experts speculate that the future of paper money will be replaced by digital money. But they do not mention bitcoin is what they mean.I think that bitcoin is what they mean

Ya correct so .Many said paper currency is replaced only by digital currency. Since bitcoin is the King of digital currency, for bitcoin their are lot of chances to replace the same.At first it will replace the dollar and then it will replace the entire paper currency. Then the world over transactions will only made with bitcoin.
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:05:23 AM

I think the money issue will be within reach of anyone. It has happened in the past, in the past centuries, the state has created the monopoly that only benefits the state and the banks.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:36:04 PM

I think the money issue will be within reach of anyone. It has happened in the past, in the past centuries, the state has created the monopoly that only benefits the state and the banks.
Right now I think it can still happen and maybe there is a good reason why bitcoin was invented to avoid from that manipulation again.
With bitcoin we are in control of our money and not only that there is a bonus for our trust since the value will definitely increase.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:57:06 PM

Ya correct so .Many said paper currency is replaced only by digital currency. Since bitcoin is the King of digital currency, for bitcoin their are lot of chances to replace the same.At first it will replace the dollar and then it will replace the entire paper currency. Then the world over transactions will only made with bitcoin.

*slow clap*

Stop being delusional. Bitcoin is not even the king of digital currencies. The king of digital currencies is digital fiat. In some places, it's even the king of all currencies because they don't really use paper money in their place, only digital fiat. First, I want to ask why would bitcoin replace dollar first and not any other currencies? Is dollar already dying today? I don't think so. Dollar is still a strong currency.

You think bitcoin becoming mainstream is such a straightforward thing to happen, but it's not. No country will just allow their currency to be replaced by a foreign currency, let alone an unregulated with no government issue currency.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:59:28 PM

*slow clap*

Stop being delusional. Bitcoin is not even the king of digital currencies. The king of digital currencies is digital fiat. In some places, it's even the king of all currencies because they don't really use paper money in their place, only digital fiat. First, I want to ask why would bitcoin replace dollar first and not any other currencies? Is dollar already dying today? I don't think so. Dollar is still a strong currency.

You think bitcoin becoming mainstream is such a straightforward thing to happen, but it's not. No country will just allow their currency to be replaced by a foreign currency, let alone an unregulated with no government issue currency.

I think the biggest problem of bitcoin is its nature being available only online. More than half of the population in the world does not have access in the internet and the dream of replacing the dollar soon is near impossible at the moment. Before that happens, they must first address the issue of having internet access across the world and about the alleviation of poverty. Bitcoin being the universal money in all countries would potentially destroy the economies of developing countries due to being regulated by the developed countries.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:53:04 PM

I don't think paper money is facing any risk from Bitcoin as Bitcoin transactions charge very high fees which makes their use impossible for small transactions. Moreover Bitcoin does not work offline. So paper money future is absolutely safe.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:40:53 PM

I do have this thought that bitcoin wil take the position of fiat currencies in the near by future. The major reasons been that fiat is too expensive and that is the reason why many countries are currently in inflation and financial crisis. Bitcoin is very good system for government and to me the security problems is less compared to fiat money.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:47:44 PM

yes there is no doubt that bitcoin has a very bright future. and the reason is that bitcoin users are increasing regularly. people are now getting awareness about bitcoin. and those people who understand about bitcoin they do no wast the time and trying to invest money in bitcoin.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:23:58 PM

I don't think paper money is facing any risk from Bitcoin as Bitcoin transactions charge very high fees which makes their use impossible for small transactions. Moreover Bitcoin does not work offline. So paper money future is absolutely safe.
That is one of the reason why segwit is happened.
About Bitcoin does not work offline.Did you know almost all developed countries are likely tend to use credit card for pay their bills or even their daily needs and sure these transactions need a connection.This is one step ahead for bitcoin to reach on general society/public atleast on developed country first.

Tozex