Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416519 times)
Skylake

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:44:54 AM

so in future payment we will back using gold again?
or maybe we will using digital gold like bitcoin???
seem interesting to see the future, hope i can use bitcoin in daily usage, but sometimes i hate using bitcoin, the highest fee transaction is bad for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:01:26 AM

The use of paper in general continues to decline, this is because the supply of paper materials more difficult, the best solution to eliminate paper money is digital money, I hope the future of paper money disappear soon.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
valuater

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:36:04 AM

it seems like paper money will always be in the future but the difference is, in the future will have a competitor yes it's virtual money so people will use both money to transaction
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:49:29 AM

I personally don't think paper money will completely disappear any time in the near future. It is true that electronic transactions have become more and more common over the last few decades and I see no reason why this trend will not continue. We may even get to the point where paper money transactions become incredibly rare - for some, they already are! At that point, the tables could turn and what we now consider paper money may actually act as the backing to our electronic currency, the way the gold standard once backed paper money. But even this scenario is difficult to picture, in part because of how we have historically placed a value on paper money.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:51:54 AM

I don't think so that paper money will be replaced by digital currency. Paper money is use in daily transactions offline and digital currency is for online of course so they have their own different functions. We know that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted in some countries so they don't have any other choices but to stick and still choose the usual and common way.

I guess even people in the golden era dont think that paper money will replaced metals as a mode of payment. The world is changing so do the things that people are using. Nothing is permanent except change.

The future of paper money is looking bleak as it continues to fail on the centralized system it runs on. Bitcoin is decentralized and open source and voluntary therefore it is on it's way to replacing the dollar.

It's on its way of revolutionizing the world.
Countries are scratching their head because they can't just deny that this technology is much much better than the previous. This is so advanced that Satoshi gave us a cake that never been tasted this good. In 3 years some countries will replaced their traditional fiat system in my opinion.

Official Armor Ceramics

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:38:43 AM

It's possible to draw a parallel with the use of electronic books. So, they are very popular today. On the one hand, it is very convenient to use it, on the other hand, some people do like to hold a book in their hands, to feel its smell. The same picture can be seen, if to speak about electronic money. They can exist, be in need, but not all the people would be ready to get rid off paper money.
jamids

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:19:32 AM

it seems like paper money will always be in the future but the difference is, in the future will have a competitor yes it's virtual money so people will use both money to transaction

I think this would be the one that will happen. Paper money will co-exist with digital money because it is hard to totally eliminate fiat money if not everyone will be able to use it. There are still so many people in the world who don't have the gadgets needed to access cryptocurrency. Paper money is still needed though it may be reduced and then the expenses to make paper money would be reduced as well. The expense of producing paper money is getting higher so it would be wise to reduce it by having digital money because there would be a little cost of producing it.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:18:11 AM

I think this would be the one that will happen. Paper money will co-exist with digital money because it is hard to totally eliminate fiat money if not everyone will be able to use it. There are still so many people in the world who don't have the gadgets needed to access cryptocurrency. Paper money is still needed though it may be reduced and then the expenses to make paper money would be reduced as well. The expense of producing paper money is getting higher so it would be wise to reduce it by having digital money because there would be a little cost of producing it.
The paper money and the cryptocurrencies will stay in this world and they will do a collaboration which will result for a better and it will help all the people to connect from being a user of fiat to cryptocurrency and vice versa. We can see in the future that we will have fiat system and also cryptocurrency payment system that will give option to the people.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:07:40 AM

governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.

As of now governments were starting to do a review regarding this system how can they use this to improve their own country , which means they are open for the possibilities and potentials of bitcoin but I will stand in the fact that paper money will still run in different nation since we cannot force every people to use bitcoin for their daily lives and it also has limitation in which oayment will take a bit long when bitcoin is the currency in the sense that that we will open the gadget , connect to a wifi so on, unlike in paper money you will just give and goodbye.
In my opinion, there is no such way to replace the paper money with the bitcoins at all. This is because bitcoins are not a legal currency at all and even today, most of the financial matters or the inter relations of the two countries are solved in terms of the fiats. If one supports the bitcoins, then it might be possible that the other one deports it.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:33:06 AM

governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.
There are various system in terms of governemnt. So there are still possibilities for paper money to get involved in the bitcoin system. Because as a crypto-currency that deal with transactions it also needs a basis of value which is the dollar to it to have value for investments and trading. So it would be a good thing for both Bitcoin and the fiat if it become the time where it would help each other to experience development and growth.
Very well said! I think both the crypto currencies and paper money are entirely different sort of things. They have nothing to do with each other as such. I think the future of paper money is totally safe and sound and it will not suffer in any way no matter what the circumstances will be. People will use paper money in the future as well.
namorthesu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:02:13 AM

I think that in the future we completely abandon paper money. Now in some developed countries you can pay everywhere without cash using just a credit card. And with the development of crypto money it will be easier to do.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:29:39 AM

I think that in the future we completely abandon paper money. Now in some developed countries you can pay everywhere without cash using just a credit card. And with the development of crypto money it will be easier to do.

It will still take years before we could totally wipe out paper money. Just remember, those are just on "developed countries" as you've mentioned. How about those places where people don't even hold a cellphone or those ethnics who are still using barter?

The development in the world is not equal, so I think it won't even if developed countries are using digital money, on the other side, they will still be using the classic fiat.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

For big countries and countries that have a good technology like USA and Japan will abandon the paper money for sure. Maybe in the next 5-10years people on that country will not using paper or coin money again and using a digital money, on a card or using their handphone.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:59:48 PM

The future of paper money is not looking good. Yet people still believe in it and think more needs to be printed. Oh well, they are the ones that will be left behind when the new economy takes shape.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
camsss

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:10:02 PM

As of now paper money is still more useful than bitcoin because most of the people are not yet familiar to bitcoins. But as the bitcoin economy grows, people would now like to use money on online. Another reason is because we are becoming more technologically improved.

Sylenth

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

i don't believe paper money is going to extinct any time soon near future. though world is changing transactions are taking place digitally but still  maximum no. of transactions occur in world are in terms of paper money.reason why paper money is so popular is that not everyone has access to online money ,people working on daily wages deals in paper money greatly.also there still a risk of fraud online and people  feel secure when there is cash in their hand.Cash is unique among payment instruments in that anyone can transact, any time, any place, with no third parties involved. and can be accessed in all offline as well as online markets. 
Baehr123456789

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:55:37 PM

Cash is being displaced in so many ways that it’s hard to keep track. There are credit cards and electronic payments; apps such as Venmo, PayPal and Square Cash; mobile payments services; cryptocurrencies that operate outside the purview of central banks; and localized offerings such as Kenya’s mPesa, India’s Paytm and Bangladesh’s bKash. These innovations are encouraging cashlessness across communities worldwide. Cash will likely become less popular, thanks to the high cost of using cash and the growing array of alternatives. But I expect it will remain with us forever. The future will be “less cash,” rather than cashless.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:41:58 PM

As of now governments were starting to do a review regarding this system how can they use this to improve their own country , which means they are open for the possibilities and potentials of bitcoin but I will stand in the fact that paper money will still run in different nation since we cannot force every people to use bitcoin for their daily lives and it also has limitation in which oayment will take a bit long when bitcoin is the currency in the sense that that we will open the gadget , connect to a wifi so on, unlike in paper money you will just give and goodbye.
In my opinion, there is no such way to replace the paper money with the bitcoins at all. This is because bitcoins are not a legal currency at all and even today, most of the financial matters or the inter relations of the two countries are solved in terms of the fiats. If one supports the bitcoins, then it might be possible that the other one deports it.
The future of paper money depends on one thing and that the future of Digital Currencies. If there comes a point that Government announce this good news of making Bitcoin legal, then I think it will be very much difficult for paper money to survive. At that time, things will be very much changed and people will believe in crypto currencies more than paper money.
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:38:17 AM

Paper cash will of program exist in the future, there is no reason that it is going to vanish in the foreseeable future.We all know of system that online funds and Bitcoin and many others is likely to be far more well-liked but that will not change the paper money.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:23:28 PM

The future of paper money depends on one thing and that the future of Digital Currencies. If there comes a point that Government announce this good news of making Bitcoin legal, then I think it will be very much difficult for paper money to survive. At that time, things will be very much changed and people will believe in crypto currencies more than paper money.
The paper money or the future of paper money will not be in danger because paper money is backed and supported by the government so there is no chance for paper money to be in danger because even there are crytocurrencies it can't still be enough to replace the paper money since the government are not always supporting cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: