Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416523 times)
bettor_earth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:32:03 PM

Stay stronger than ever before.
The brand new money system is going to crush all the "electric crypto currencies"
It is going base on asset of nation.
If you interested in the near future then visit: https://angelteam.wordpress.com (100% free, no commercial of any kind)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 675

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:16:21 AM

people are interested in trading online.In the era of information technology, people are not willing to deal with money. So there is no possibility of paper money in the future.
When you say people, do you mean the majority of population in the world? Well, that is really an optimistic prediction but I am still not convince
that paper money will be eliminated since not all transactions or should I say majority of transactions are not done through online transaction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yukyzu

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:38:16 AM

in advanced countries it may happen, because now bitcoin has begun to receive and use bitcoin widely in their country. but in some developing countries, the bitcoin is increasingly restricted because it harms many parties.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:20:32 AM

Paper money will disappear anyway. With bitcoin or with any other digital currency. It is the law of evolution. Traditional currencies and the economy based on them demand reforms because they got rid of the opportunities and are not in time behind the current rate of development of digital economy. Sweden is going to pass completely to non-cash payments by 2025. I think, other countries will strongly not lag behind Sweden
There are lot of talking amongst the people regarding the future of paper money like it is going to be a cashless society in the future and thing like that. In my opinion, nothing like this is going to happen in the future. Paper money will remain at its very own place and people will keep on using paper money in a very similar fashion as they are using it now. The market of paper money will work in exactly the same manner.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:13:51 AM

people are interested in trading online.In the era of information technology, people are not willing to deal with money. So there is no possibility of paper money in the future.
When you say people, do you mean the majority of population in the world? Well, that is really an optimistic prediction but I am still not convince
that paper money will be eliminated since not all transactions or should I say majority of transactions are not done through online transaction.

The weakness of paper money is difficult to control, and easily counterfeited, perhaps with this consideration the government chooses the use of digital money to reduce paper money, transactions and circulation of digital money more easily traced than paper money.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:25:02 AM

The weakness of paper money is difficult to control, and easily counterfeited, perhaps with this consideration the government chooses the use of digital money to reduce paper money, transactions and circulation of digital money more easily traced than paper money.

There will be a day that fiat will be just a collection for people and will not have any value anymore.  Digital currencies are going to make fiat removed little by little until no one will ever use it again.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:54:16 AM

Both have weakness actually, paper money is easy to use by people with different status in life.
We need to educate people in order for them to use digital and that requires a lot of time when all of the population will be covered.
It's still better for digital and paper money to exist so anyone can use based on its preference.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

Many people are still thinking if the cashless society will happen. It is advantage for us it if it will happen in the future but it is a disadvantage to the normal citizen because they don't have a prior knowledge about bitcoin. It will gonna hard for them to understand how the bitcoin works.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:24:40 AM

I am even think that in the future, digital systems will be used more often than physical ones. So also with money, will later transform into something more concise than credit card. Paper money will be a collection item.
I think everything have a value on his place and paper money have also a value in this world but as we know that this time is a modern technology time and everything is going digital so currency are also going toward digital and bitcoin is the best example for it and now it’s going to take lead from paper money its price is high than any other currency.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:26:27 AM

Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

No matter what we do we cannot deny the fact that the future of the paper money will be them no going to be used anymore because we are going to the future. And we all know that future means all thing are going ot be technological. Even money will also ve virtual and bitcoins are the start of that. We can see that in the future bitcoins will be considered as an official currency which can be used to buy some stuffs. But not necessarily paper money will be banned they will be more likely to be phased out.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:27:15 AM

It is difficult to predict that paper money can last for a long time, many complaints about the use of paper money so much that diverts to digital money. maybe paper money can last up to 100 years from now.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:42:45 AM

in advanced countries it may happen, because now bitcoin has begun to receive and use bitcoin widely in their country. but in some developing countries, the bitcoin is increasingly restricted because it harms many parties.

Paper money will still remain, bitcoin is not enough and i think not yet ready to replace paper money. Paper money is much much convenient to use in real life compared to bitcoin. You don't have to wait for transactions to confirm and you don't need internet to transact if you are just dealing with people around you. You won't be paying fees too each time you pay for something.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:37:24 PM

Paper money will disappear anyway. With bitcoin or with any other digital currency. It is the law of evolution. Traditional currencies and the economy based on them demand reforms because they got rid of the opportunities and are not in time behind the current rate of development of digital economy. Sweden is going to pass completely to non-cash payments by 2025. I think, other countries will strongly not lag behind Sweden
Everyone can see the value of the bitcoin and the fiat money and they are aware of the bitcoin value and the price I hope you will see in the future that all the people will use the bitcoin but not the fiat because the income of the bitcoin will be more than this till the end of the year I hope the bitcoin will be the only currency and this Is the best thing about the bitcoin that it is very easy to use.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:51:27 PM

Paper money will still remain, bitcoin is not enough and i think not yet ready to replace paper money. Paper money is much much convenient to use in real life compared to bitcoin. You don't have to wait for transactions to confirm and you don't need internet to transact if you are just dealing with people around you. You won't be paying fees too each time you pay for something.
- I agree with you, paper money will still exist but the amount of paper money will decrease because society will gradually become more modernized, people will also gradually shift to digital currency, especially the young generation, working with modern technology, they would prefer to use digital currency. However, it will be a very long time because if want people to use digital currency is not simple, they will need time to adapt to it, in addition, digital currency also need time to improve, it still has many limitations, especially time to confirm the transaction and transaction fees, when it improves this problem, I think that is also the time, digital currency is more popular than ever

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
omashi

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

crypto based currencies pegged to real assets like gold/silver/bitcoin

CBT ◆◆ CommerceBlock ◆◆ CBT
Creating Decentralised Financial Infrastructure (https://www.commerceblock.com/)
◆ Whitepaper (https://www.commerceblock.com/commerceblock-whitepaper.pdf) ◆ ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2613540) ◆ Github (https://github.com/commerceblock) ◆ Twitter (https://twitter.com/commerceblock) ◆ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/Ge36IURXhKAS_6HTznUXUg) ◆
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:59:41 PM

Perhaps in the future paper money will be very few in number because replaced with electronic money but with the same value and more secure and practical in conducting transactions, it will also save the state budget because the cost of raw materials and production of money will be less.

It seems like what is said will not happen if the paper money will be in production only a little.
Well I think every think have its own value and paper money have also a value but as we know that now a days every ting is going digital and currencies are also going digital and bitcoin is one of the example of it so I think in coming time every will move toward digital currency because bitcoin price is very high and its very popular in market.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:28:40 PM

Perhaps in the future paper money will be very few in number because replaced with electronic money but with the same value and more secure and practical in conducting transactions, it will also save the state budget because the cost of raw materials and production of money will be less.

It seems like what is said will not happen if the paper money will be in production only a little.
Well I think every think have its own value and paper money have also a value but as we know that now a days every ting is going digital and currencies are also going digital and bitcoin is one of the example of it so I think in coming time every will move toward digital currency because bitcoin price is very high and its very popular in market.
i think Paper money is expensive and unnecessary and usage of paper money become lesser with the passage of time.
But i can't except that bitcoin will be his successor. Banks already have their ideas maybe even "better" for them, with endless supply of total coins ..Maybe even on block chain.many other cards are also used by people instead of paper money these days.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

Days of paper money are calculated cause internet and developmnet of whole world is going to internet Times.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:48:22 AM

Days of paper money are calculated cause internet and developmnet of whole world is going to internet Times.
Not that fast I believe, the internet is here a long time ago already and yet paper money is still in the circulation.
People has different preference, some are using online or digital money but most people are using paper money as it's more simple to use.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:52:25 AM

Not that fast I believe, the internet is here a long time ago already and yet paper money is still in the circulation.
People has different preference, some are using online or digital money but most people are using paper money as it's more simple to use.
agree with you. a very simple use makes people prefer to use paper money in comparison to digital money. well, actually, using digital is so inconvenient, even though it's so instant, but there are still many people who do not understand in using it. so that's why paper money will survive.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: