Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

I don't want it to happen, don't want everything digitalized. But i think it's just a matter of time until we can only see paper money in museums.
It is kinda sad to be honest, but hey, "we are advancing" right ? Wrong, we are destroying, but it's just in our minds we are going somewhere better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tengal

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

The future of the paper money is not so good because the fact is that its gonna less more than back in the days.
Digital money is taking over the world... its all digital.
Currently paper money is quite difficult to develop, because most people are now using technology tools that are getting older now more sophisticated, so in each country it is quite applied technology like that.
Well this is new era and there is nothing surprising if it is happening now people have become very fast and they are more luxurious as well so they prefer new developed things such as way of shopping and goods purchasing has changed and people are trying to save time as well. In old age it was not possible to pay for things staying at home but now it is happening because of bitcoin and crypto currency so I think it is best and future of paper money is under crypto’s popularity.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

I like paper money. I like to feel the buying power in my hands :p Bitcoin makes me feel like a robot. I am not saying paper money is better tho.

Thats true, and it was said in most of the opinions here that a cashless society will not be a very good way of innovation, which I agree with cause you can see  a massive accounts will be compile in one or more companies or entities whixh may be a bait for the hackers to bite , and as they say it may also happened that if you are not a good citizen your profit will be hold or account which is unfair.

Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

A century of paper money passes. More and more people use plastic cards. Soon this method of payment can be replaced by a crypto currency. At the same time it increases the risk of being robbed by hackers.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

I like paper money. I like to feel the buying power in my hands :p Bitcoin makes me feel like a robot. I am not saying paper money is better tho.

Thats true, and it was said in most of the opinions here that a cashless society will not be a very good way of innovation, which I agree with cause you can see  a massive accounts will be compile in one or more companies or entities whixh may be a bait for the hackers to bite , and as they say it may also happened that if you are not a good citizen your profit will be hold or account which is unfair.
Instead of we use cryptocurrency to change the current monetary system, use blockchain technology from cryptocurrency world and apply it to build and develop new digital curreny is better. I saw some countries have started to research it, if the world need to change current monetary system, I think next choice will be digital currency use blockchain for platform.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

Previously, before paper money were precious metals and stones!)
Then they were replaced with paper money for convenience!)
Now is the time for crypto currency (electronic money) because it is more convenient))
This is the end of paper money, I think so)
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Instead of we use cryptocurrency to change the current monetary system, use blockchain technology from cryptocurrency world and apply it to build and develop new digital curreny is better. I saw some countries have started to research it, if the world need to change current monetary system, I think next choice will be digital currency use blockchain for platform.
The paper money cannot be overtaken by any cryptocurrency.It is fully safe and secured.The paper money is being used by all the people of the world and is accepted all over the world.It can be used anywhere and anytime unlike the cryptocurrencies or any other altcoins.Since it is under the control of a central bank,the government does all the possible things to maintain its integrity and power.So its future is fully defined.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Riska katom

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:26:26 PM

I think paper money is very proud and will not happen anywhere else, bitcoin will remain the internet currency and will not replace the fiat.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.
  Yes, paper money can not be removed. There are many generations that need to get rid of the paper and go to the number. There are a lot of problems with the transition from one money to another. I think it will not be less than 20 years.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:00:35 PM

Th future of paper money can be based on the cryptocurrencies because it promotes more convenient way of transacting like payments or exchanging something to something. Paper money are now slowly losing users because people hates inflation and they want to fight that via deflation that can be only found in the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

Instead of we use cryptocurrency to change the current monetary system

Thats the goal but the government just wont let you change anything at all and that is a fact.

use blockchain technology from cryptocurrency world and apply it to build and develop new digital curreny is better.

Thats what the other coin been building, they want to build the perfect cryptocurrency that will someday surpass bitcoin but most of them just failed. None can really beat bitcoin at this point though

I saw some countries have started to research it, if the world need to change current monetary system, I think next choice will be digital currency use blockchain for platform.

Alot of those has started something behind the screen. This is the future where we are going to live, there is nothing that is going to stop cryptocurrency right now. Either goverment cope with us or build their own, thats the only choice

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cava95

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

The world going in that way to to eliminate paper money,people are increasingly using electronic money especially in developed countries,paper money is not secure and and eliminating paper money have many benefits for example inflation problems,transactions and payments will more fastes than with paper money.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

Only the people of the government will decide on when the paper money exist. Most people didn't know how bitcoin works. But its all about future nothing's know what happen next, its possibly only.
Now a days everything is going digital and bitcoin is also a digital currency bitcoin is more better then paper money its price is very high than any other currency because its doing something extra than any other currency bitcoin is working day and night that’s why its price is very high than any other currency and still it’s going high bitcoin is now unstoppable so I hope bitcoin will end world poverty as well which is not possible for paper money.
Everything is going digital that is correct but at the same time not everything can go digital, there are limits and I think we have reached the limit of the amount of money that is in digital form since 97% of the money of the world is in that form already maybe we could reach 99% but nothing more.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

In the future all will gonna be digital, and it is pretty bad for paper money.
But not now because still a lot of people who are not that intellectual to using digital thing even many poor countries still do not have internet access.
litolmarauder16

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

Paper money will not phase out for a very long time because it is unique among payment instruments in that anyone can transact anytime and any place, with no third parties involved. Virtual currency will surely be in demand in the future but it would take so much difficulty to replace cash to most of the people.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

My friends send money with fiat but once they're being introduced with bitcoin, they have switch into bitcoin as transfer transaction as it provide lowest fee and faster confirmation. So bitcoin capture fiat place and Bitcoin will become the great currency around the world. No government or stupid banks can stop bitcoin in future.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

The future of the paper money will still be good, because the paper money still would be the most effective to the payment because it has the risk of smaller in an appeal to the digital susceptible by hackers that can take the digital we whenever
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

Thats true, and it was said in most of the opinions here that a cashless society will not be a very good way of innovation, which I agree with cause you can see  a massive accounts will be compile in one or more companies or entities whixh may be a bait for the hackers to bite , and as they say it may also happened that if you are not a good citizen your profit will be hold or account which is unfair.
For now of course digital currency will still be the pros and cons because I think people are still more comfortable using paper money for many reasons including me. but some generations below us may have different views on financial transactions. no doubt some of us also prefer to pay by credit card because it is more simple. I think that's a sign of a digital currency will develop in the future..
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

The future of the paper money will still be good, because the paper money still would be the most effective to the payment because it has the risk of smaller in an appeal to the digital susceptible by hackers that can take the digital we whenever
Paper money is very useful to us now and even in the future to come.
I think even with the active development in the digital currency side we cannot erase paper money in the circulation as it's very useful
to the majority of people, we can have a lot of choices or option to use to transact so that is good for us.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

I am sure that the future of paper money will continue to survive, this is because paper money is the identity of a country so that the state will continue to maintain and protect paper money.
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: