Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:48:59 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Well according to your story here you invested 47BTC and now you have 40BTC which means you loss 7BTC, now if you decided to quit here its not our loss but yours. But if I were you why don't you try to hold your coin until bitcoin increase the value at the right time.
yes i will also suggest you to hold bitcoin and not to sell it. because the price of bitcoin is going to increase again. the present down fall is just a market correction and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will start increasing again.

I would suggest you to trade again and don't quit if you already quit because opportunity is always there all you need to do is monitor the bitcoin trend and be updated of the price fluctuations, hold your bitcoin for the maintime then sell if price becomes higher again so your profit will gain much better. Don't be easily get discourage if there is falling of price because it's normal in trading and its always part of investment.

If he chooses to leave trading, let him do that. It is because he is not suitable to it although I think he has tried his best and learns many things about trading. The world economy and marketplace may have many potential for traders but maybe he do no have many lucks when he choose to become a trader. Job choose people, not people choose job
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:38:59 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Well according to your story here you invested 47BTC and now you have 40BTC which means you loss 7BTC, now if you decided to quit here its not our loss but yours. But if I were you why don't you try to hold your coin until bitcoin increase the value at the right time.
yes i will also suggest you to hold bitcoin and not to sell it. because the price of bitcoin is going to increase again. the present down fall is just a market correction and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will start increasing again.

I would suggest you to trade again and don't quit if you already quit because opportunity is always there all you need to do is monitor the bitcoin trend and be updated of the price fluctuations, hold your bitcoin for the maintime then sell if price becomes higher again so your profit will gain much better. Don't be easily get discourage if there is falling of price because it's normal in trading and its always part of investment.

If he chooses to leave trading, let him do that. It is because he is not suitable to it although I think he has tried his best and learns many things about trading. The world economy and marketplace may have many potential for traders but maybe he do no have many lucks when he choose to become a trader. Job choose people, not people choose job

i think he have another reason for leaving trading and we can not push him to stay with trading because someone have their own decision and if they think that they will make more chance without doing trading then he deserve to try. but trading is giving opportunity to us to reach much money but we need to understand first about trading.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:39:38 AM

i think he have another reason for leaving trading and we can not push him to stay with trading because someone have their own decision and if they think that they will make more chance without doing trading then he deserve to try. but trading is giving opportunity to us to reach much money but we need to understand first about trading.

according to him, he doesn't have the time to do trading full time and that is the reason why he wanted to quit. even though he lost 7btc on trading, he is still thankful because of the learning he got from it. we should be happy for him and give some advice on where he should invest his money. i suggest you invest it on bank roll of some gambling sites if you don't want trading.
BlockchainOS

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

I'd just keep the BTC though..
Price is still going up!

▂▃▅▆█   BOScoin.io   █▆▅▃▂

● Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform                 ● JOIN ICO NOW !
philggg

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:02:24 AM

You can start to give out loan on the lending section of the forum,give out loan and get interest on your loan, you need to grow your money like grass,follow the step of other lenders in the forum to avoid scammer and your money in increase
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 03:06:10 PM

Price is still going up!

yes just trust your self on trading and thanks to you for updating me that price pumping right now. Trading is a matter of fact that you controlled your own money by your prediction or instinct that how you will keep flow of money that you holding on your hand that can make a cause of positive and negative result, like this bitcoin just buy low and sell it high when the days come.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:18:40 PM

Price is still going up!

yes just trust your self on trading and thanks to you for updating me that price pumping right now. Trading is a matter of fact that you controlled your own money by your prediction or instinct that how you will keep flow of money that you holding on your hand that can make a cause of positive and negative result, like this bitcoin just buy low and sell it high when the days come.
to quit trading is not the right solution, i think if you want to become a good trader you need to have strong decision power and only then you can make a good profit in trading. therefor you need to change your strategy and not to quit gambling.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:31:29 AM

People have different capabilities, maybe you are very good at math but not very good at history, the trick is to find whatever you are good and you like, that way you will make money with not as much effort.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:37:52 AM

according to him, he doesn't have the time to do trading full time and that is the reason why he wanted to quit. even though he lost 7btc on trading, he is still thankful because of the learning he got from it. we should be happy for him and give some advice on where he should invest his money. i suggest you invest it on bank roll of some gambling sites if you don't want trading.

i think when we want to do trading, we don't have to do trading full time, but we only need to spend little time like two hours until four hours in a day and use the rest of our time to do another work or activity. and to make investment in bank roll is a good suggestion and i am agree with you. but still, all decision is up to him, we only give advice to him and i hope that he can think what is the best solution for him.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:03:45 AM

You can start to give out loan on the lending section of the forum,give out loan and get interest on your loan, you need to grow your money like grass,follow the step of other lenders in the forum to avoid scammer and your money in increase
After trading, you're suggesting lending business ? I don't think it will suit anyone. Instead of getting into an entire new business, sharpening the skills required for trading would be the better idea to get quick results. Quitting trading should be temporary and it must be a kind of break for sharpening our skills.
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:27:59 AM

Lending and more specifically bitcoin lending is a risky business besides it is not like he can lend such a big amount of bitcoin and earn interest out of it very easily, he will probably be better by just keeping his coins and wait for the next price pump.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:29:11 AM

I think you have to get some rest then start trading again. I do not know what are you skilled trader or not but just make sure that you have to read any news about bitcoin and only trade when you get an signal of profit. I am sure more than 90% of trader just trading such as gambling.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:59:06 AM

-snip-

Spend it. I dont know what you are into, but there are lots of things you can buy with BTC directly. If not, you can still sell the BTC and buy with your local currency.

Just in case its not obvious: Not everything at once.

If you are asking what your gonna do, you have several options where you put it. You can go to exchange who directly accepting debit card or credit card for you to buy bitcoinBTCBTC. Or in some other things once you have BTC you invest altcoins in any exchange platform then do the trade.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:26:41 PM

At the same time, I believe they must be needing some break to re-evaluate about their skill on trading. Because that will be helping them to sharpen their skills for a better trading.
Yes, we need to respect the decisions of some dejected traders like they are taking break from their continuous trading life. But quitting trading should not be permanent. They must find some time to enhance their trading skills and hopefully will come back into trading just to recover what they would have lost earlier.

It is just like quitting in gambling, he say that he will quit for awhile but afterwards he is going to gamble again. And that's the same thing with traders, they are going to quit for awhile and do trading again upon seeing that the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher. Taking a break in trading is good but quitting trading totally is not going to be a good idea.
no i think quiting trading is not so easy. because to quit gambling you just not put your money in gambling any more but when we speak about quiting in trading you have to quit your whole system. you have to withdraw your whole money that is circulating in the market.
I disagree. Giving up gambling is much more difficult, but for reasons other than those you mentioned. The reason I think giving up gambling is more difficult is that it is usually easier for a person to get addicted to gambling. So far, I do not know anyone who got addicted to trading.
You are right in trade there is no any games involve but it involve only a work so a person do not addict to trade but in gambling a person get much fun and he cannot withdraw from gambling. In gambling the chase of money and the fun of games make the person sick to these games and he become addicted.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:18:49 PM

Price is still going up!

to quit trading is not the right solution, i think if you want to become a good trader you need to have strong decision power and only then you can make a good profit in trading. therefor you need to change your strategy and not to quit gambling.
Why those people said I'm quit trading and trading said its very risky because those people have no plan and no research. If you want to be successful trader you need to follow all ideas like making a research to get a lot of information and follow the strategies but don't depends everytimr in strategies. I think playing gambling is not help to grow your bitcoin I think investing in gambling is good because it gives an interest .  but remember don't play it.. If I have 40btc I create a lending section and I follow the succesful lender.
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:03:32 AM

Price is still going up!

The op dedicated 2 full years to trading and he did not make any profit out of it he could have been better just holding his coins, so there are times where the right thing to do is to give up and move on.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:49:03 AM

If trading is not your passion better you quit trading. I couldn't agree more with your decision. For now i think you can use your remains bitcoin to other business. I prefer you to invest your bitcoin to legitimate site that bitcoin related, mining and multi pool is also very good ways .

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1289

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:52:29 AM

Price is still going up!

The op dedicated 2 full years to trading and he did not make any profit out of it he could have been better just holding his coins, so there are times where the right thing to do is to give up and move on.
What exactly he is doing is he is day trading and that needs great skills to succeed but his skills is not enough to give him profit so he gave up. You are right, it's better to hold bitcoins if you are not good in day trading, for sure the price will increase as what we are all speculating.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:47:51 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 01:07:04 PM by el kaka22

If trading is not your passion better you quit trading. I couldn't agree more with your decision. For now i think you can use your remains bitcoin to other business. I prefer you to invest your bitcoin to legitimate site that bitcoin related, mining and multi pool is also very good ways .
Do you think mining will be ore profitable than trading ? Instead of trying new businesses, why not take time to sharpen trading skills to start trading again ?

I agree trading is highly sensitive business for your skill set, at the same time if we expertise those skills then trading will be highly profitable business in short term dedicating hard work itself. I quit trading 2 years back , but now I am depending on it as a main source of income.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:21:03 PM

yes investing bitcoin in such places where you have no experience and interest is really too much risky. i think one should invest their money in such place where you have some experience and interest. as i am interested in trading and therefore i have got good experience in trading and i am also making good money in trading.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: