Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:15:49 AM

Trading is not for everybody so it is normal to see a quitter who quit trading because of the lack of knowledge or skill to continue doing it and he or she can't earn anymore because he or she can't really do it because of the difficulty of trading for her or him and that is alright because quitting is the best way to start again for another journey.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:41:03 AM

I will help answer your questions, I think all you have to do is do business, learn from successful people who are entrepreneurial, how to walk them to be successful and learn what things will make us fail. Wink
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:45:14 AM

Trading is not for everybody, knowing ones limits and strengths is a major step to success. Quitting,knowing trading isn't for you, gives you the time to explore other options,and saves you a lot of stress and resources.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:45:33 AM

Margin trading is a dangerous thing to get into to Tongue

I keep myself to regular trades and try to do it conservatively. I wont go all in for huge gains but that means i don't lose much either when it goes wrong. Balanced approach
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:28:46 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

In trading bitcoins one must be mindful about certain factors, such as the person or people you are having a deal with and if the product, service or bitcoin itself is legit. Let's admit that because of the value of bitcoins, many scammers were born.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:15:28 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

In trading bitcoins one must be mindful about certain factors, such as the person or people you are having a deal with and if the product, service or bitcoin itself is legit. Let's admit that because of the value of bitcoins, many scammers were born.
Trading is no doubt an art and not everyone is an artist. This is what I was taught while learning the basics of trading. I don’t think so that someone who knows how to trade well will make such kind of decision. Quitting is the job of those who are either new to trading or not have this much heart to afford losing. You need to be brave if you want to excel in trading.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:43:25 AM

So how do you feel now is a good time for trading? Or a good time has already passed. And in general, how to start trading? Where should I start?
The place to start to trade bitcoins is to look at some videos on youtube about trading, then read a few books about the subject, trading bitcoin is no different than trading forex, so read those books and finally, begin to practice in a platform you like, after some time you will be ready to begin to trade.
I have the same opinion regarding trading. Trading is dependent on numerous factors and it requires to keep eye on many things if you want to be successful in trading. I don’t like and suggest trading especially for collecting bitcoin.

If you have good market knowledge still without practice and experience you are nothing. Trading requires a lot of wisdom, you need to make right decisions at right time.
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:27:43 AM

Trading is no doubt an art and not everyone is an artist. This is what I was taught while learning the basics of trading. I don’t think so that someone who knows how to trade well will make such kind of decision. Quitting is the job of those who are either new to trading or not have this much heart to afford losing. You need to be brave if you want to excel in trading.
Suppose if you are not taking risk you cannot do trading because trading need effort which you need to have if you are not having effort for trade then you cannot trade so in the last moral is that. Gain the skills in teenage while you will never learn.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:59:55 AM

put the remaining money to some ICO, or spread them on several. I think completely withdraw from the trade is not worth it.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:44:23 AM

I have quit trading also. I mean you are stressed all the time and a wrong entry can block you for weeks if not months. Better to buy and hold for x months. Eventually it will turn our way.

You not really need to quit trading because you lost your profit once. Try to hold your coins for a little bit longer till the value increase again. You can still work on campaigns while waiting for your coins to increase its value or rather build a mining hardware and earn coins passively while waiting for the market price to increase again.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:09:31 PM

Congratulations on your journey, you can now enjoy life and spend your money wisely!
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:19:27 PM

I have quit trading also. I mean you are stressed all the time and a wrong entry can block you for weeks if not months. Better to buy and hold for x months. Eventually it will turn our way.

You not really need to quit trading because you lost your profit once. Try to hold your coins for a little bit longer till the value increase again. You can still work on campaigns while waiting for your coins to increase its value or rather build a mining hardware and earn coins passively while waiting for the market price to increase again.
Agreed, he didn't really quit trading since he's still saving crypto and waiting for the moment where it's price will go up so he would be able to sell it. He's like doing trading with a lot of HODL rather than instantly buying and selling.
Anyway, patience is one of the best characteristic you can have and somehow emotions since he may be able to touch his coins and sell it early once he hears a news about it going down.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:41:11 PM

put the remaining money to some ICO, or spread them on several. I think completely withdraw from the trade is not worth it.
Be careful with ICO's there are plenty of scam out there make sure you made all the research before investing. I prefer investing in bitcoin alone and those existing altcoins that has been around and has a real use.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:29:07 PM

Be careful with ICO's there are plenty of scam out there make sure you made all the research before investing. I prefer investing in bitcoin alone and those existing altcoins that has been around and has a real use.
You are right there are really lots of scam ICO out theres which we should really be aware on investing on them and we should really make some research first.Back into the topic i would say OP do really have a hard time on improving his trading skills which turn out that hes still on negative inspite on having long years of trading already.Quiting might be a valid reason if things doesnt really work out.
sarah7912

Activity: 334
Merit: 107

Easy peasy japanesey

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

We love trading, we live with it and this is in our soul even we lose we keep hope to be winners one day but just be patient
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

Yes, I agree that although there is potential big profit to gain with ICO investing, there is also a great risk when you are investing to a scam ICO. I, myself, is not really investing to ICO and focus on the existing ones that have proven their track record in the cryptocurrency market. Better yet, just do trading and trade only to high volume altcoins.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:26:03 AM

Its depends bot all coins needs to hold some other you need to let go and buy more at much cheapper price. There are times that you need to stop but don't quit.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:18:00 PM

I think all our transaction have a service pay,it is hurt to our part that they income came from our money  because of trading they get a service pay in value of 7btc.but we must accept the facts that life ,and they are a blackchain market they want also to income to continue the flows of trading.so in order to continue the things we must trade,to contnue to earn.

_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:28:11 PM

Suppose if you are not taking risk you cannot do trading because trading need effort which you need to have if you are not having effort for trade then you cannot trade so in the last moral is that. Gain the skills in teenage while you will never learn.

Those people are able to do trading who are risk takers if you are not a risk taker then you are unable to do trading. Because there is loss and profit in every type of trading and you should take a risk to get more profit. So if you are a risk taker then don’t quit your trade ad if have no quality of taking risk then you should stop that
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:33:22 PM

I think all our transaction have a service pay,it is hurt to our part that they income came from our money  because of trading they get a service pay in value of 7btc.but we must accept the facts that life ,and they are a blackchain market they want also to income to continue the flows of trading.so in order to continue the things we must trade,to contnue to earn.
I think you are reading or understanding it correctly OP is not paying the transaction but what he meant is he will pay 7btc as a lost in learning trading in a hard ways losing 7 btc if he just hold it from the time he created this thread for sure he already enjoying x3 of his btc value. Even he loses 7btc but keep the 40btc still inside his wallet he's gaining a lot for sure.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: