Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:49:27 PM

Well I have friend with a first experience of trading so he bought Orly on 600 satoshi since he saw that Orly market has positive attitude.
But at the end, it never raise more than 700 even it keep decreasing until 200 satoshi. That's first bad experience of trading and usually it called as " panic buy " event

I always look at and analyze the coin, how much is the highest price. because if the price is approaching the highest price, I would never dare to buy. and I better pick coins with high volume as in poloniex, even though sometimes down further, if the coin is good it will surely rise again.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:02:22 AM

It is not the best thing that you can do now around this time and that is because many people see also that the value is keeping stable and you can earn profit with trading.
So that is perfect for the currency but it is hard to predict the value of course but you have to take risks if you want to make profit.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:40:27 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

you got enough experience with trading. I think you should not quit trading at this point. you lost 7 btc with your past years. but now you can easily recover that amount of money, and can easily generate more profit from trading. a normal trader need almost 1 year to get knowledge and experience about trading. so first year for a trader is only for learning not for earning. and you are quitting this when your earning period is just starting.. I don't know man. If I were in your place. I would not quit trading.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:09:24 PM

Well I have friend with a first experience of trading so he bought Orly on 600 satoshi since he saw that Orly market has positive attitude.
But at the end, it never raise more than 700 even it keep decreasing until 200 satoshi. That's first bad experience of trading and usually it called as " panic buy " event

I always look at and analyze the coin, how much is the highest price. because if the price is approaching the highest price, I would never dare to buy. and I better pick coins with high volume as in poloniex, even though sometimes down further, if the coin is good it will surely rise again.

Same here, not really a panic buy, but in my case, it was a greedy buy.

I bought ORLY at 710 after looking at the green blinks and thinking it's going crazy.

Later I realized it was just a bot and I got fooled. The price is 58sat and I'm still holding it Tongue
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:53:02 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

you got enough experience with trading. I think you should not quit trading at this point. you lost 7 btc with your past years. but now you can easily recover that amount of money, and can easily generate more profit from trading. a normal trader need almost 1 year to get knowledge and experience about trading. so first year for a trader is only for learning not for earning. and you are quitting this when your earning period is just starting.. I don't know man. If I were in your place. I would not quit trading.
Exactly this, that experience cost you 7 btc lost , we should learn from it and start/build a new one.

Looks like op are a typical person who gives up easily (a quitter? ) his success maybe exactly in front of him. If I remember correctly bitcoin price at op post this in september 2015 are $240-$260 . And today price are  $450 hmmm picture below perfectly described how op missed a success .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Goms

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:15:39 AM

keep it till you are ready to start trading again!

I think the price of bitcoins will rise in the latter part of this year.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:17:53 PM

quit trading for a good reason.  But still you collect btc?  You can collect until you are ready to do trading again and for sure you might have a bunch of btc's by that time.  Shocked BTC ShockedBTC Shocked

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:59:21 PM

I might also quit trading just like you do if and only if I am not earning from it. I am about to start the trading but its just that I heard a lot of bad reactions and losses that people who got involved in this business and I believe so that this is much better than gambling wherein you will never realize you had nothing left. I am actually a beginner here but if this is the reaction i may not want to try it at all I wouldn't wonder if this is the results as always that's really not good for me couldn't have a loss not right now.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:02:28 PM

Never trade and panic hold  Grin Grin
Futures Radio

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:52:01 PM

Just Interviewed: Bitcoin and Blockchain are already part of your life. Dave Ripley on Futures Radio Show – 5.12.16

http://www.beacontrader.com/podcast/ep-69-bitcoin-and-blockchain-are-already-part-of-your-life-dave-ripley-on-futures-radio-show-5-12-16/#more-1919
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:49:57 PM

You better can still trading there are now a lot of people that is trading because they cant earn profit with gambling and selling so that is why they are trading.
You can quit only if you have the patience to wait a long time until the value will be more worth.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:42:16 AM

Maybe buy gold and real land wait for a few years for it to rise?   Grin
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:46:05 AM

I bought ORLY at 710 after looking at the green blinks and thinking it's going crazy.

Later I realized it was just a bot and I got fooled. The price is 58sat and I'm still holding it Tongue
Don't even bother on new coins, ICOs and such. Only go for the top ten on Coinmarketcap.

If a newcomer ever makes it there, but that's unlikely.

exadex.org

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 05:09:13 AM

Maybe buy a car or something? Cool So, it's been a while now since you posted this, what did you do with the money?

arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 07:23:42 AM

Don't even bother on new coins, ICOs and such. Only go for the top ten on Coinmarketcap.

But i think those new coins is profitable to buy if you stake it for the very first day it was listed in trading site like brain and lisk i got really profited for that coin because it was movy at first and i got rerolll on tradings but for today the price of it seems dead becausw it is not moving for now, and their is one coin i really save and that is adz i really beleive the hardworks of dev and its good to save it.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:59:12 AM

But i think those new coins is profitable to buy if you stake it for the very first day it was listed in trading site like brain and lisk i got really profited for that coin because it was movy at first and i got rerolll on tradings but for today the price of it seems dead becausw it is not moving for now, and their is one coin i really save and that is adz i really beleive the hardworks of dev and its good to save it.
In my own experience, instead of trading any new altcoins, it would be better to quit trading for protecting our existing bitcoin's sake. I burnt my hands many time in hurrying new altcoins. May be I have missed out the free giveaway chances. But over all I would say, altcoin trading is not recommended to anyone.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:09:31 AM

The best moment to quit trading is that you have to do it when you are for sure that you cant make some profit with it and that is bad for you of course.
But it will be not that smart now to quit trading because the value is going to be more worth soon so that is nice.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:06:09 PM

If you quit from trading bitcoins you can take a vacation, go to the bahamas enjoy and after being too relaxed comeback for more trading. 

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:19:50 AM

Quit will be not that best what you can do because on the moment now it will be not possible to make any profit with it with gambling so you have to trade if you want to earn money.
And of course you need to be a bit lucky if you want to earn money with it but otherwise it would be too easy to earn money.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:20:47 PM

The best moment to quit trading is that you have to do it when you are for sure that you cant make some profit with it and that is bad for you of course.
But it will be not that smart now to quit trading because the value is going to be more worth soon so that is nice.

He'll be back though. once you learn to trade, you'd always like the thrill of winning a position and most of the traders turn greedy.
Same applies to Forex Trading the adrenaline keep us up even after the market session, the bad part of Altcoin trading is that the market goes on 24/7.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: