Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:51:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
Malayko

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:20:20 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Don't quit man. Trading takes time as you have learnt. Give it a go one more time and you'll be glad you did.

▄█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
LetItRide     ||     Innovative Gambling Platform     ||     ICO OPEN - EARLY INVESTOR BONUS
▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:57:45 AM

Traiding is not that hard, but it takes time. Even if you buy at high price, just wait a month, two or half a year, price will go back and even above your buying price. Buy when it's falling, sell when it's rising.

Well trading is not hard but needs more time to be spend than any other method of earning. The more time you spend will help you to trade at the right time and earn better profit.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:51:52 AM

Traiding is not that hard, but it takes time. Even if you buy at high price, just wait a month, two or half a year, price will go back and even above your buying price. Buy when it's falling, sell when it's rising.

and trading is not easy as you think, some times you buying at higher price then you panic and selling your altcoin/bitcoin Roll Eyes

and some times you buying at failling ptice but the price will be failling more and more  Tongue
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:58:26 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

well i hope that you understand that you quit best way to earn more bitcoins so this won't be good for you for sure, and i am sure that if you would have more time you would trade again

and now since you don't have time for trading, i guess you won't have time for anything else so you can just keep your bitcoins in your wallet and wait for price rises like halving one

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
rhed718

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:57:03 PM

Me i start to stop trading and im starting only saving my bitcoin in my wallet now im waiting for the halving comes and that is the time i will decide if i will get back on trading or continuous to stop it.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:14:25 PM

Trading is one of the best job to earn bitcoin yeah it like gambling you can double your bitcoin fast if you are lucky be careful and you need to limit your self how much bitcoin you can afford to lose. Do not invest all of your bitcoin in trading because more altcoin is not stable it will dead time to time
Malayko

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:08:21 PM

Well trading is not hard but needs more time to be spend than any other method of earning. The more time you spend will help you to trade at the right time and earn better profit.

That's why i told the op to just stick with it. Sooner or later he'll be in the green and thats where the fun starts.

LetItRide     ||     Innovative Gambling Platform     ||     ICO OPEN - EARLY INVESTOR BONUS
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:40:58 PM

the expert traders trade and earn and they do not wait for months , years etc, but they know when to trade, they do not wait for price go down or rise up, but they for their trade depend on the fluctuation of price occurring daily in bitcoin, so they earn money with the hourly or daily ups and downs in the price of bitcoin and never lose any amount of them and do not have to wait for longer.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:53:24 AM

the expert traders trade and earn and they do not wait for months , years etc, but they know when to trade, they do not wait for price go down or rise up, but they for their trade depend on the fluctuation of price occurring daily in bitcoin, so they earn money with the hourly or daily ups and downs in the price of bitcoin and never lose any amount of them and do not have to wait for longer.

I think nowadays the fluctuations are not more obvious and benefiting the traders have to wait for the price to increase till halving, or they have to go to the smaller exchanges where they can easily manipulate the price for buy and sell with their coins.
Malayko

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:58:08 AM

I think nowadays the fluctuations are not more obvious and benefiting the traders have to wait for the price to increase till halving, or they have to go to the smaller exchanges where they can easily manipulate the price for buy and sell with their coins.

If a trader needs to wait for a halving to make money trading he is doing it all wrong. Traders need to trade off daily charts or weekley charts, not yearly charts.  Cheesy Cheesy

SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:01:45 AM

If a trader needs to wait for a halving to make money trading he is doing it all wrong. Traders need to trade off daily charts or weekley charts, not yearly charts.  Cheesy Cheesy
Yeah i agree to this ,a trader must take advantage everyday that he can have a profit on that coin not waiting to lose again profit thats what i've learned before i am losing all my positive thinkings about trading.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Malayko

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:13:15 AM

Yeah i agree to this ,a trader must take advantage everyday that he can have a profit on that coin not waiting to lose again profit thats what i've learned before i am losing all my positive thinkings about trading.

More then just thinking positive, you need to be disciplined and stick to your guns. That's the #1 rule to trading.

drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:56:01 AM

So basically, you bought that trading experience with 7 BTC. Now, what will you want to do with your knowledge?
I suggest don't let it go to waste. Use your expertise in trading. Or teach others.
b0art

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:11:03 AM

So basically, you bought that trading experience with 7 BTC. Now, what will you want to do with your knowledge?
I suggest don't let it go to waste. Use your expertise in trading. Or teach others.

you are funny if he learned any real knowledge he would not be negative  Grin
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:14:44 AM

That is a really good thing that you are quitting with trading and that is only because i also dont like trades and there are always people who are scamming you with the stupid trades so i know why you are quitting.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 09:15:55 AM

He may not actually have learned anything, only spent time and money. Or just learned that it was not worth wasting time and money (i.e. negative experience)

Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:33:12 PM

He may not actually have learned anything, only spent time and money. Or just learned that it was not worth wasting time and money (i.e. negative experience)
Yeah , if he have a good trading knowledge then he will earn instead of losing 7btc .what do he learn is mistakes without applying if he does learn already from mistakes .so he is not good to teach trading maybe the basic only for the new traders.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:37:07 PM

Maybe I just got confused with this line of his.  Cheesy
Thank you guys for clarifying.

So now, given that you have 40 BTC and you don't want to trade anymore,
I suggest you retain the coins in your wallet for now.
I think that will be beneficial in the long run especially that there is an upcoming halving.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:08:01 PM

Just invest it on any investment sites if you want to gain more btc or you could just turn it to a real cash and buy some goods that you want  it might fit you.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:07:42 AM

and trading is not easy as you think, some times you buying at higher price then you panic and selling your altcoin/bitcoin Roll Eyes

and some times you buying at failling ptice but the price will be failling more and more  Tongue
Quit trading will be now not that bad and that is because the value of Bitcoin is becoming more worth so that is really nice if you already have Bitcoin and maybe you can sell it maybe soon and that should be nice for you.
But the price is also now rising so maybe next year you can sell it and the halving is also coming towards to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: