Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
Brownye
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:49:38 PM

I think you should do bitcoin/fiat trading then, as you should earn money easily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:06:04 PM

Quitting it now will not be that bad and this because the value of Bitcoin is now rising to a considerable level, so you can keep the focus on the right moment, to then sell it so that is perfect. But the bad news is that you never know what the price will realy be of the Bitcoin in the future and that is considerably risky.
Yes, quitting is not an option because you have to wait for the best time. In trading lot of attention is required towards the price movement but this also result to be a good amount of profit. Sometimes you will get loss but it is a part of trading because anytime you can earn big profit also.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:06:43 AM

Quitting it now will not be that bad and this because the value of Bitcoin is now rising to a considerable level, so you can keep the focus on the right moment, to then sell it so that is perfect. But the bad news is that you never know what the price will realy be of the Bitcoin in the future and that is considerably risky.
Yes, quitting is not an option because you have to wait for the best time. In trading lot of attention is required towards the price movement but this also result to be a good amount of profit. Sometimes you will get loss but it is a part of trading because anytime you can earn big profit also.
If you do always suffer from lossing trades  then dont stop there and quit because those  mistakes are just stepping stones and   learnings for you  in trading since  we cant  really perfect trading  in the first place. Trading bitcoin would  still be  profitable as  we all see that bitcoin price now is slowly rising up.

elDano

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:29:15 AM

Why quitting trading you can make allot of money with tradings for sure but i dont know what you else want to do without trading how do you think to make money in an other way with bitcoins
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:29:17 AM

quitting trading is not the best option you have because i know for sure you will regret it because trading wwill bring you the nicest profit you will ever get only investings can make more with more money.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:52:37 AM

quitting trading is not the best option you have because i know for sure you will regret it because trading wwill bring you the nicest profit you will ever get only investings can make more with more money.

you are right, quit trading is not a good way. moreover, trading altcoin currently more profitable. many new coins with a good project, I also think the future of trading is very good. even better than all existing investments. the loss in trading is common, but I do not think it should quit .
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:54:46 AM

You did lose money but in the end that's not always bad I'm sure you have learned alot from the trading world.
I also lost some money trading but I gained so so much knowledge which I never would have got without this. Good for you and goodluck with your further plans to invest bitcoin. Just know in every bad thing there's also a good lesson.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:06:24 PM

You quit a year ago, and I didn't start at all. You lost 7 bitcoins roughly ( 7 bitcoins now and then is not the same), what did you learn? Tell us, better you to tell us then we to lose money also. At least some good advices for people who don't have any experience in trading. I never traded with anything, if you don't count buying gasoline in other country then selling in mine, 20 years ago in time of wars. We traded with cigars and some food.
   I know basics, buy something for lower price and sell it for higher, but how people know where is lower and where is higher? Is there a difference in price of bitcoins and altcoins around the world?
   I'm reading how people say trading is good for investing, but nobody explained how? Even you say you learned something, but you didn't said what.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:28:27 PM

There is always a risk involved with trading as known by everyone almost, so before trading you have to get enough knowledge and learning a lot about it.
rektDude

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:05:29 PM

When you quit trading you quit with the bitcoin because in my opinion you make the most profit by keep trading bitcoins and that is not the only reason because mining is not profitable anymore you need to trade.
bitcoin-hunter

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:05:32 PM

If you quit trading what else will you do with your bitcoins just investing them is a slow option to make money with it you need to keep trading every day to make nice profits otherwise it wont make anything else better.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:24:24 PM

that is a lot of bitcoin loss then maybe it is better to stop trading cause 7x600 now is 4200$ rough hit. But you learned some and you win some lose some so it's all good atleast now you know trading is not really your thing or maybe you just didnt do it long enough to get experienced enough at it. Anyways goodluck on your next detour.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:55:47 PM

just keep it as savings.Bitcoin prices are expected to increase in future. untill it increases, forget about it.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:33:10 AM

thats a bad loss you got so maybe it is good to quit but you can also just not quit and lookup more ways to trade cause there is different strategies.
So you have alot of bitcoin which is good for trading and you can make lots of profit but it is also more safe to just wait till the price goes up and then cash in those 40 btc. your choice goodluck.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:17:18 AM

you are right, quit trading is not a good way. moreover, trading altcoin currently more profitable. many new coins with a good project, I also think the future of trading is very good. even better than all existing investments. the loss in trading is common, but I do not think it should quit .
its a normal thing that we suffer from lossing trade and we must not  quit easily just you experience losses and thats normal those are learning steps or stones  that would  help your trading to be developed even more. If you quit suddenly  then you missed the chance of gaining decent profits since trading is a profitable way on making money.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:13:44 PM

Why quitting trading i dont think that is a good idea of yours because you need to know what you are doign with tradings and tradings are very important and a fast way to earn lots of profits.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:16:49 AM

Why quitting trading i dont think that is a good idea of yours because you need to know what you are doign with tradings and tradings are very important and a fast way to earn lots of profits.
Yeah trading is one of the fastest way to earn bitcoin why would you quit trading maybe he has enough money so he decided to quit in trading. But for me i can not quit in trading because this is the good one where invest money ang wait bitcoin or altcoins to high then sell it. The best is trading now is a good one for many investor because trading is money.
Johann Sebastian Bach

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:21:47 AM

There is only way to improving yourself by the trading, so learn how to trad safely and make a decent profit. you must have good knowledge or you'll lose the rest of your money within the next couple of years
you are right with knowledge trade is like going to gamble blindly, those who do not know about trade and invest in there for trade will definitely lose all of their money which they have invested there. They should have to learn more before starting trade and have to improve their skills more with smallest amount trials.
While this is correct the OP traded for 2 years and still came out with loses in my opinion this thread must be bookmarked by those that think altcoin trading is going to be very easy, it is not, trading is difficult, very difficult if the OP with a substantial amount of BTC, time and probably a lot of time invested in learning about trading altcoins could not do it, the chances for the average user of this forum are practically zero.
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:11:51 AM

There is only way to improving yourself by the trading, so learn how to trad safely and make a decent profit. you must have good knowledge or you'll lose the rest of your money within the next couple of years
you are right with knowledge trade is like going to gamble blindly, those who do not know about trade and invest in there for trade will definitely lose all of their money which they have invested there. They should have to learn more before starting trade and have to improve their skills more with smallest amount trials.
While this is correct the OP traded for 2 years and still came out with loses in my opinion this thread must be bookmarked by those that think altcoin trading is going to be very easy, it is not, trading is difficult, very difficult if the OP with a substantial amount of BTC, time and probably a lot of time invested in learning about trading altcoins could not do it, the chances for the average user of this forum are practically zero.
Yes the op already lost in btc but gain in USD while holding for long term , its really hard to enter altcoin trading mostly when you just buy many coin without knowing for future development of that coin and  of course holding it for long time and not selling when the price is in high is also big lost when the price not reach your set in selling.  I prepare short time trading I dont want to lose too much and patience of course for waiting .

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:53:36 AM

Yes the op already lost in btc but gain in USD while holding for long term , its really hard to enter altcoin trading mostly when you just buy many coin without knowing for future development of that coin and  of course holding it for long time and not selling when the price is in high is also big lost when the price not reach your set in selling.  I prepare short time trading I dont want to lose too much and patience of course for waiting .

If  OP bought those  bitcoin for a lower price  previously 2 years  ago  then for sure at the current  price of bitcoin as of today sep. 10,2016 i think  he break even or even profitable,even if he losses in 7 btc i think the $ value would be still big but in the  mind of OP he would probably quit trading because he seems it not for him , 2 years of trading is already enough to learn things on trading but he found out that hes not good enough thats why he decide to quit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: