Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242484 times)
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:26:01 AM

True trader is never quit, He/she always think positive in all aspect while doing trade. We know quitter always loose in the game, and winner always win. If there are some quitting in the game, they're not yet deep as well in trading industry. Thinking in their part much better to quit rather than to loss their all capital. Which they have a point in that way anyhow, though we have our own principles when it comes to trading.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:35:58 PM

Well sometimes i feel like i want to quit trading because it's so tiring. Trading in cryptocurriencies is so unpredictable and require me to pay attention all the time. But the profit i earn always give me support to continue trading  Cheesy
all things always leads to what we can get. with a lot of income we can certainly happy people we love. as well as trading, although tired of always appearing every day, but we always come back tomorrow. trading was exhausting because we must always monitor the price movement bitcoin / altcoin, but we more loving those who were we love. That's the meaning of happiness.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:52:36 PM

True trader is never quit, He/she always think positive in all aspect while doing trade. We know quitter always loose in the game, and winner always win. If there are some quitting in the game, they're not yet deep as well in trading industry. Thinking in their part much better to quit rather than to loss their all capital. Which they have a point in that way anyhow, though we have our own principles when it comes to trading.
You have a point but I believe also that there are things that we are not good at, so it is better to quit than to lose all what you have.
You can always find thing that will fit for you, if you are not a good trader then why not try just holding bitcoin, or better to study all the techniques before doing trading again. 
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:14:23 PM

Trading is not an easy job and if you face some failure and losses you can easily find your self in situation to give up. Setting up clear your limits and goals could help maybe not to give up as well as the fact that you will become more experienced and skilled with time so your trading position will be better. Stick to your goal and don't give up, trading is still one of the best ways to earn Bitcoins.
If trading gets you a decent profit sometimes you also get loss at any time and I think in trading business the one who is more successful is the one who has more experienced. I think in investment and trading experienced matters a lot because an experienced trader will never think about quitting.

When you are sticking within one field, you will find all the techniques to survive then there will be no need to quit it.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:34:04 PM

Well sometimes i feel like i want to quit trading because it's so tiring. Trading in cryptocurriencies is so unpredictable and require me to pay attention all the time. But the profit i earn always give me support to continue trading  Cheesy

i think you don't have to quit trading but you need to take a rest for a while because trading is really need our patience, our emotion to see the price to go down and up. and sometimes if we are feel tired, we can not focus with the trading and it means that we need to get out from trading for a moment to refresh our mind. its happen to me too and for the other traders and i am sure that they have a way to solve this.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:41:43 AM

i think you don't have to quit trading but you need to take a rest for a while because trading is really need our patience, our emotion to see the price to go down and up. and sometimes if we are feel tired, we can not focus with the trading and it means that we need to get out from trading for a moment to refresh our mind. its happen to me too and for the other traders and i am sure that they have a way to solve this.

Yeah i won't quit, at least for now  Smiley. I agree that i need to take a rest for a while because my judgement has become a bit dull. But it's already a habit so i always check the price even when im not trading  Cry

That is because you are a day trader but if you are just going to buy and just hold, that is still trading and you don't need to put so much effort with your trades. In that way, you will no say anymore that trading is so tiring. You can still get profit even you are not going to monitor your trades all the time, you just need to wait for the price increase.
This is a nice suggestion, but for now i'll stick with my strategy as a day trader. Maybe i'll do it later if i can't trade daily anymore.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

This is a nice suggestion, but for now i'll stick with my strategy as a day trader. Maybe i'll do it later if i can't trade daily anymore.
That is one of the advantage of bitcoin, we can really do what we want or what we think is the best for us, and if it will not work we can easily switch by doing daily trade to just hold it if we are tired doing daily trading. And the best thing if we do trading, we can easily access and monitor the market flow.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:00:54 PM

sometimes, a lot of people who want to get out of trading for a reason, and the most common reasons is that they have tired of waiting pump of a altcoin. Well, they easily give up, and do not want to continue anymore. I feel might be good if they find a place to get bitcoin else, but if not, I think it would be a loss.

Well we cannot blame others why they quit,  but in the long run it is there loss anyway. They never become patience into waiting as traders,  its the characteristic of being a trader was being Patience, self-discipline, self-control, and know how to control emotions. I said this base on what I've learned here in this forum.
I well experienced trader do not feel disappointment in their trade and they often do not lose their capital in trade because they know well that which time is better to invest and which coin is better to invest in. So there is no chance for them to leave that trade because they get their steady income from their trade. Some people who leave the trade are those who are not expert and who are losing their capital in trade.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:44:50 PM

sometimes, a lot of people who want to get out of trading for a reason, and the most common reasons is that they have tired of waiting pump of a altcoin. Well, they easily give up, and do not want to continue anymore. I feel might be good if they find a place to get bitcoin else, but if not, I think it would be a loss.

Well we cannot blame others why they quit,  but in the long run it is there loss anyway. They never become patience into waiting as traders,  its the characteristic of being a trader was being Patience, self-discipline, self-control, and know how to control emotions. I said this base on what I've learned here in this forum.
I well experienced trader do not feel disappointment in their trade and they often do not lose their capital in trade because they know well that which time is better to invest and which coin is better to invest in. So there is no chance for them to leave that trade because they get their steady income from their trade. Some people who leave the trade are those who are not expert and who are losing their capital in trade.
That's why it is better anyway to leave trading if you are not ready for that and that you just tried it because you are curious or what.
If we cannot do trading we can always do investment. Self motivated and disciplined is needed when trading, you should know what to trade, when to start and what strategy would you use for you to become successful trader. It is not an easy job but it is worth it once you already earning from it.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:44:46 PM

Trading is not for impatient people. it always need lots of patient, calm, timing and lots of accepting risks. if you don't have all these ability than better do not touch trading. because it may hurt you so much one day.
but if you are a strong person than you are ideal for trading. keep on the track you are , one day you'll see fortunate.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:45:21 PM

if you're not ready to play trading, then it is better you depart from it until you're really ready. Well, it is the best option for you to grab. trading can indeed provide the benefits so great, but if you're not prepared, the risk that you receive may be even greater.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:40:31 PM

That is because you are a day trader but if you are just going to buy and just hold, that is still trading and you don't need to put so much effort with your trades. In that way, you will no say anymore that trading is so tiring. You can still get profit even you are not going to monitor your trades all the time, you just need to wait for the price increase.

If you say so, I can't stop you with what you love to do. Good luck to your career as a day trader. You are free to do it anytime, that is just my suggestion and wants to help who are willing to adopt other type of strategy when it comes to trading for those people like you.
Yes, sticking with trading or quitting it must be done solely based on our decisions. This decision also must be taken based on the experiences we are learning from trading. When a trader is capable of booking more profits he will never think about quitting similarly switch trading type also must be done after some analysis.
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:22:03 PM

If you say so, I can't stop you with what you love to do. Good luck to your career as a day trader. You are free to do it anytime, that is just my suggestion and wants to help who are willing to adopt other type of strategy when it comes to trading for those people like you.
Yes, sticking with trading or quitting it must be done solely based on our decisions. This decision also must be taken based on the experiences we are learning from trading. When a trader is capable of booking more profits he will never think about quitting similarly switch trading type also must be done after some analysis.

Yeah when you are already earning good amount with trading for sure the word 'quit' is not going to come to your mind anymore. Because that is giving you benefits so why there's a need to quit for it. And also if you are going to quit, that will be one of the regrets in your life when you see the price of bitcoin is on top in the future.

I guess the primary reason why people quit - not just on trading, but in all other profession is that, it is not for them. No matter how hard they try, it just won't work for them. If it works for them, they might not happy and find things which makes them happy.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:55:09 PM

I guess the primary reason why people quit - not just on trading, but in all other profession is that, it is not for them. No matter how hard they try, it just won't work for them. If it works for them, they might not happy and find things which makes them happy.

If they on time realize that trading isn't for them and quit as result, then they have done the right thing in order to prevent themselves from experiencing further losses. There are enough people too stubborn to admit that they suck at trading. Instead, they keep gambling their money at all kinds of coins in order to find something that suits them. In normal circumstances you would say that they learned an expensive lesson, but these people keep making the same mistakes resulting in loss after loss.
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:09:01 PM

If they on time realize that trading isn't for them and quit as result, then they have done the right thing in order to prevent themselves from experiencing further losses. There are enough people too stubborn to admit that they suck at trading. Instead, they keep gambling their money at all kinds of coins in order to find something that suits them. In normal circumstances you would say that they learned an expensive lesson, but these people keep making the same mistakes resulting in loss after loss.

That is correct. Trading is not for all, if you feel that trading is not for you and no matter how you will learn the skills and strategies and you are still not having winning trades, then better get out from there at once. But if you feel that you still like what you are doing even if you meet with challenges, then this is for you - winning trades will be in no time as you move forward.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:31:14 AM

Yeah when you are already earning good amount with trading for sure the word 'quit' is not going to come to your mind anymore. Because that is giving you benefits so why there's a need to quit for it. And also if you are going to quit, that will be one of the regrets in your life when you see the price of bitcoin is on top in the future.

Probably that's the real cause, it's for them and they don't like that career. Because no matter what how good you are into something and how big money you are making with it but if that is not your passion and you don't love what you are doing. In the end, you have no choice but to leave that and pursue what you want.
That is right. It is all about passion and what we love to do because if we found out already what is our passion then the income will follow and you will earn money without noticing it because that is how the big names of people earns money because they push or pursue what they love and they focus on that then now we can see like bill gates already have a lot BILLS on his pocket.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

Probably that's the real cause, it's for them and they don't like that career. Because no matter what how good you are into something and how big money you are making with it but if that is not your passion and you don't love what you are doing. In the end, you have no choice but to leave that and pursue what you want.
We all have different perspectives in life, different paths to take. It doesn't matter anyway if people in trading because they don't feel any success their. What important is they learned to move forward and see what's next step to take in their life. But, for me having knowledge in trading is a good start if you are in the mindset of business.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:24:02 PM

We all have different perspectives in life, different paths to take. It doesn't matter anyway if people in trading because they don't feel any success their. What important is they learned to move forward and see what's next step to take in their life. But, for me having knowledge in trading is a good start if you are in the mindset of business.
I agree with you . with a mindset like that then we can get the best results. every opinion is commendable. and trading is one way to business success. but everyone has their own way.
grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:20:31 PM

That is correct. Trading is not for all, if you feel that trading is not for you and no matter how you will learn the skills and strategies and you are still not having winning trades, then better get out from there at once. But if you feel that you still like what you are doing even if you meet with challenges, then this is for you - winning trades will be in no time as you move forward.
in fact trading need some skill that one cannot get or gain but they are God gifted. and therefore not everyone is perfect for trading, i think they can better fit in gobs or other skill. trading need a lot of experience and knowledge also.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:09:23 AM

I think why you want to quit trading because you loss some bitcoin because you do not make a research before buying altcoin. Trading is not easy but if you really want to earn to this you need to be hard work and patience . more people quit also trading because they don't have a patience and skills. If you want to invest your remaining bitcoin I think the best way to grow your bitcoin is to invest in ICO this gives you reward after ICO ends and you can earn profit from it but be careful many ICO now are scam . Invest only who have trusted escrow.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: