Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
anasis

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:49:27 PM

Right now might be a good time to buy Bitcoin as the price has dropped some. If you can time your trading correctly, you will be able to increase your Bitcoins over time.
Yes its a good idea to buy now but we can also wait to become $1000 for sure the price will increase fast if the price will dump for that price.  Trading is also needs timing

Unless there is a big bad news, I think the price will be above $1000.

Unless there is no bad news rather, so for those people that are planning to quit trading. You should think again because the fact that most of the people are staying and they are seeing a lot of good positive output coming from bitcoin. I would say that keep on trading guys the price is up now at $1,300.

I am with you mate. Trading is a long time profession and it will stay there for good - you just need to learn how to play your game.
You just don't need to know how you play the game in trading but you also need to know what is needed/requirements to make a successful trade. Never stop learning in trading and never stop being updated in every current in trading. It's quite difficult to understand everything however it can be done if a person has a will and determination.

If a person made such a decision, then there were reasons. I also stopped trading many times, but then I returned. It is interesting and causes dependence. It's interesting to get experience. It's especially good to trade when the process is important to you, not money
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

Right now might be a good time to buy Bitcoin as the price has dropped some. If you can time your trading correctly, you will be able to increase your Bitcoins over time.
Yes its a good idea to buy now but we can also wait to become $1000 for sure the price will increase fast if the price will dump for that price.  Trading is also needs timing

Unless there is no bad news rather, so for those people that are planning to quit trading. You should think again because the fact that most of the people are staying and they are seeing a lot of good positive output coming from bitcoin. I would say that keep on trading guys the price is up now at $1,300.

I am with you mate. Trading is a long time profession and it will stay there for good - you just need to learn how to play your game.

There are people that are making a lot of money in trading and they are living for it and putting the tagline to themselves as 'trader'. Just keep on going just like the market right now, it's keep on going and the chance of earning is bigger right now because the price is also becoming bigger. I think that's enough to encourage quitters.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:34:18 PM

I had stopped trading, and from that time on, I became an employee with a normal salary. But, once I realized, trading, can make me earn me more money, so I went back to do it, and it made me fortunate. Maybe you will also lose when you get out of trading.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:48:02 PM

Yes its a good idea to buy now but we can also wait to become $1000 for sure the price will increase fast if the price will dump for that price.  Trading is also needs timing

There are people that are making a lot of money in trading and they are living for it and putting the tagline to themselves as 'trader'. Just keep on going just like the market right now, it's keep on going and the chance of earning is bigger right now because the price is also becoming bigger. I think that's enough to encourage quitters.

Agree with you. You need to continue to trade and this will certainly bring success. Do not get upset if something does not work out. All were once newcomers and lost money. And then got experience and earn good money
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:47:03 PM

Agree with you. You need to continue to trade and this will certainly bring success. Do not get upset if something does not work out. All were once newcomers and lost money. And then got experience and earn good money

That's the spirit, don't get upset when sometimes our trade are losing. Experience will give us a lot of good benefits that can be turned into advantage in the end. And if you are going to give up right now you will regret in the end, you may not feel to regret at the beginning but when you see that bitcoin's price is high, you'll do it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:39:22 AM

That's the spirit, don't get upset when sometimes our trade are losing. Experience will give us a lot of good benefits that can be turned into advantage in the end. And if you are going to give up right now you will regret in the end, you may not feel to regret at the beginning but when you see that bitcoin's price is high, you'll do it.
Correct loosing in trading is not the basis to quit instead used it to make you better trader in the long run. Experience is the best tool to be great, and if you quit it means you lost the opportunity to earn money. For me I think the thing that i make quit in trading is loosing a capital that is the only thing or reason to quit in trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:09:52 AM

Correct loosing in trading is not the basis to quit instead used it to make you better trader in the long run. Experience is the best tool to be great, and if you quit it means you lost the opportunity to earn money. For me I think the thing that i make quit in trading is loosing a capital that is the only thing or reason to quit in trading.

Quitting is losing a big opportunity in trading because right now most of the people that are earning a lot in crypto currencies are traders. And that's why the market value of bitcoin is becoming bigger because trading is one of the reasons why we are still staying. Just don't give up, keep the fight this is a very good career.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 10:02:36 AM

I had stopped trading, and from that time on, I became an employee with a normal salary. But, once I realized, trading, can make me earn me more money, so I went back to do it, and it made me fortunate. Maybe you will also lose when you get out of trading.
It is better to have two options in life not only trading .In your job you can earn fix and sure income unlike on trading you do not sure if you can earn depends on your skills and knowledge as it needs time to earn most of the time.when you go out on trading yes you may lose if you have some coins bought before you leave.
Hanako

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:35:07 AM

It is better to have two options in life not only trading .In your job you can earn fix and sure income unlike on trading you do not sure if you can earn depends on your skills and knowledge as it needs time to earn most of the time.when you go out on trading yes you may lose if you have some coins bought before you leave.
me if i will quit now in trading i woll hold many coins that growing and growing. Its the oppurtunity if you quot now in trading and find a real job in the real world. Well the best thing if you quit now in trading buy many coins that have oppurtunity to grpw more like XRP and XEM. Buy altleast 1k xem and xrp and hold it more than many years. Then if you back now in trading you will see that your money growth
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:35:19 PM

me if i will quit now in trading i woll hold many coins that growing and growing. Its the oppurtunity if you quot now in trading and find a real job in the real world. Well the best thing if you quit now in trading buy many coins that have oppurtunity to grpw more like XRP and XEM. Buy altleast 1k xem and xrp and hold it more than many years. Then if you back now in trading you will see that your money growth
Trading and Investing these are not real time job. to base on this, we can not run our life. To lead our life we need one fixed income job. And when we get free time that time we can utilise it to make some extra money. So trading or investing will not take much time to do these things. Just spend few hours when you free and check the updates you can make extra money.
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:40:37 PM

Trading and Investing these are not real time job. to base on this, we can not run our life. To lead our life we need one fixed income job. And when we get free time that time we can utilise it to make some extra money. So trading or investing will not take much time to do these things. Just spend few hours when you free and check the updates you can make extra money.
'
You are totally wrong. Rich people know how to invest their money and earn a good and big amount of money yearly, monthly even weekly. With investing, you can earn money without doing anything. Passive income is very good and you can have free time to do anything you want,

None of the above
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:34:00 PM

'
You are totally wrong. Rich people know how to invest their money and earn a good and big amount of money yearly, monthly even weekly. With investing, you can earn money without doing anything. Passive income is very good and you can have free time to do anything you want,

I don't think that investing means passive income

Unless you talk about bank deposits, of course. But that can hardly be called income in the first place since the interest will be on par with inflation in the majority of cases. Profitable investment ("big amount of money yearly, monthly, even weekly") means that you should be actively searching investment opportunities every day since no one can guarantee you that the investments which bring you profits today ("big amount of money...") won't start making you losses tomorrow. As Alice has said, you must run as fast as you can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:50:35 PM

It's subjective.I could invest in poultry farm business for passive come.

Unless you talk about bank deposits, of course. But that can hardly be called income in the first place since the interest will be on par with inflation in the majority of cases.
Bank deposits are not investments ? They're fixed deposits.Two different things,completely.One doesn't leave his money in the bank waiting for it double over decades so his grandchildren's grandchildren's  can reap the benefits.

Profitable investment ("big amount of money yearly, monthly, even weekly") means that you should be actively searching investment opportunities every day since no one can guarantee you that the investments which bring you profits today ("big amount of money...") won't start making you losses tomorrow. As Alice has said, you must run as fast as you can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast
Or you could simply choose a less risky investment method like Life Insurgences or Real Estate. Smiley
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:16:23 PM

It's subjective.I could invest in poultry farm business for passive come.

Unless you talk about bank deposits, of course. But that can hardly be called income in the first place since the interest will be on par with inflation in the majority of cases.
Bank deposits are not investments ? They're fixed deposits.Two different things,completely.One doesn't leave his money in the bank waiting for it double over decades so his grandchildren's grandchildren's  can reap the benefits

Where did I claim the opposite?

Bank deposits are investments just like any other investments out there, and I think they are the closest approximation to what can be called "passive income". We have been discussing this issue recently, and we used bank deposits as a reference point of sorts, i.e. what a passive income should look like. But, as I said, you rarely get interest that would be exceeding average inflation rates, so, in general, they don't cut as passive income because they don't offer real income (if we measure it in inflation adjusted terms). On the other hand, if you want risk-free investments (at least, as far as there are such investments at all), you may be interested in the so-called TIPS (Treasury inflation protected securities)

VTCutch

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:44:06 PM

I quit trading every time I lose a large amount of money. But then my emotions pass and I return to trading again. This is a good way to multiply your capital. But you need to be prepared for losses and not have emotions
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:39:15 PM

I quit trading every time I lose a large amount of money. But then my emotions pass and I return to trading again. This is a good way to multiply your capital. But you need to be prepared for losses and not have emotions
Firstly, Im really sorry about all your losses but I hope you are going to recover them in a future, or even soon if the luck will be with you.
But I think you should already know that without proper conclusions taken out of every loss, you are not going to improve yourself as a trader. In fact, you will stay in the same place without any upgrades to your techniques, strategies and money management.

Every really successful trader has had many losses in history, this is just inevitable to be in such a trouble when doing trading. Sometimes, the market simply does not go into your favor, and you may blast whole your balance.
But it is about making yourself better, so always think about your mistakes, to not make them during next trading session.

hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:23:27 AM

I dont know why anyone wouldk want to quit trading, if he has done it already before.
There is nothing reasonable in rejecting such a great opportunities and returns, as trading may give to anyone.
It is only up to you what you want to use as a main market, if it is going to be currency pairs on forex or altcoins trading, you may gain really decent profits on both.
Losing your balance is not a reason to stop educating about markets, and a reason to quit trading. You should just learn from your mistakes, to not do the same thing again.

With something like that, I think you may become educated trader if you are going to put enough effort in it, and obviously enough time, to grasp the mechanics of trading.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 01:41:32 AM

I think its not quiting it is only resting for a moment for your mind to back in normal . Emotion is the no.1 enemy of trading if you are get along your emotions the more posibility that you will lose . And what you did is ok so it will neutralize again when you back to trade.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:51:50 AM

I think its not quiting it is only resting for a moment for your mind to back in normal . Emotion is the no.1 enemy of trading if you are get along your emotions the more posibility that you will lose . And what you did is ok so it will neutralize again when you back to trade.

That's right. Emotions are not necessary in trading. You should keep in mind that trading is for medium to long term investments. Don't expect higher return immediately. Well, higher return can be achieved sometimes but not most of the time. You need to monitor the market from time to time if you want short term income.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:25:15 AM

That's a good attitude that whenever you lose large amount you are stopping for awhile but my suggestion is that you shouldn't trade that way. If you had large amount then secure it first so that you will be having an assured and secured fund to hide. As you are suggesting to multiply your capital in a nice manner, don't trade with large amount if you can't take the risk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: