Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:06:19 AM

-snip-
Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Spend it. I dont know what you are into, but there are lots of things you can buy with BTC directly. If not, you can still sell the BTC and buy with your local currency.

Just in case its not obvious: Not everything at once.

Exactly you can spend it whatever you want to buy or maybe invest it. There are many things that you can do with your money. Spend it for the important things and be sure it has a purpose that is the best thing you can do with your money. Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:25:15 AM

Trading is always risk.I always ignored trading.You can make money different way without trading.Trading is not safe for everyone.

I think a less precise phrase about trading is always a risk because every form of business, whether trading or investment and other real business is at risk, let alone matter of trading may be just two words contained in trading profits or losses, but of course. There is a solution. If we really study carefully And be careful in observing market price movements of course this can slightly reduce the risk of loss.

+1 on zulkarnaen post.
trading is about learn to risk everything.
many people (including me) thinks that going into trading is easy way to get cash.
but as soon as i go into it. i realize, that i got into craziest money pit.
Yes ,the market was so volatile and unpredictable we can just based on analysis and the projects of an altcoin to which can be a possible good or bad effect on price .The reliable thing is our skills to come up with those events when pumping or dumping .Newbie's think that trading is easy .Well in fact before you earn you will lose money and be disappointed for you to gain some knowledge.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:11:05 PM

People tends to think that trading is a baby game and they can get profits easily. But my freind this is not the case. Trading is a proper field and one cannot achieve anything until he has proper understanding and training of trades.
I guess people dont take trading seriously and hence they lose. One should take proper training and if possible take trading classes before starting yourself.  If you cant pay for training, then there are many online courses available for trading. We should go through that if we want success in trading.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:40:39 PM

I guess people dont take trading seriously and hence they lose.

Exactly that -- people think trading is a joke. I have seen a lot people mention that they trade for fun, how stupid is that!? Fun and risking money don't go well together. These people either just say that to bump their post count, or they indeed end up losing because of their stupidity. If you don't take trading seriously, you'll get eaten alive.

One should take proper training and if possible take trading classes before starting yourself.  If you cant pay for training, then there are many online courses available for trading. We should go through that if we want success in trading.

It isn't really necessary to follow 'trading classes or courses'. If have been building up my experience by jumping into trading directly. I swallowed big losses at first, but I am happy that I have gone that way. If I look back at what I lost back then, and what I gained (in profits and experience) right now, then it's worth every penny. I see it as an investment in myself.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:59:01 AM

People tends to think that trading is a baby game and they can get profits easily. But my freind this is not the case. Trading is a proper field and one cannot achieve anything until he has proper understanding and training of trades.
I guess people dont take trading seriously and hence they lose. One should take proper training and if possible take trading classes before starting yourself.  If you cant pay for training, then there are many online courses available for trading. We should go through that if we want success in trading.

Before they start trading, they should make some research first and study very hard how does trading goes. They should do it so that they can minimize the risks. Trading is not as easy as others think of it.
m0924

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:14:11 AM

Many want to go on trading because if you will win then you can have much money but if you loss then you will sad you lost much money. There are many things to study in trading so for me, when trading try to put money you feel its okey to loss. If you loss then you have to learn something from it. Don't lost hope everything will be find after learning from it.Hope it will help.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:27:42 AM

Many want to go on trading because if you will win then you can have much money but if you loss then you will sad you lost much money. There are many things to study in trading so for me, when trading try to put money you feel its okey to loss. If you loss then you have to learn something from it. Don't lost hope everything will be find after learning from it.Hope it will help.
That's the nature of our venture in trading, there can never be a guarantee that we will just earn money without experiencing some loses and we can only be profitable if we have more successful trades than our failure. It's a long term process and consistency is what we need when we are trading, there can be a lot of factors that will affect along the way but we should be smart enough to make a good decision every time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

That is one of the most important thing that a trader should always remember. Do not lose hope in trading and always risk an amount of money that we can afford to lose and if we encounter a lot of mistakes and losses then it is still okay because we can get some lessons there that can make our decision making better in the future.
Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:32:34 AM

Quitting trading is like being contented on the financial status that you have. Even trading or any kind of source of income is not a good idea to quit those opportunities because winners don't quit and losers always does. If you want to be successful then you don't need to quit trading and you just need to fix your problems or the mistakes and after that you can be a good trader again.

If you are feeling you are not going to break bank on trading currencies just leave.. Dont get in that schemes which advertising to you you are gonna to win big amount in one night. Guys, if you dont want to trade go gambling, or just go to tennis maybe swimming.You must stay away from amrkets when you cant feel price action of markets speciaaly if you losed your last position..That's my two cent.

pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:41:44 AM

If you don't want to have stressful life, you can stop trading guys. Nobody is forcing you. Buy the coin you trust and store it for years, if you can.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

Good decision. It's very hard to make money in BTC trading even you work for it full time. You need to do long term trades (buy at bottom-hold-sell at top), it should increase your trading accuracy.

Yes its very hard to earn money in BTC trading cause you are not sure whether you will earn or lose money. Its very risky right now because of many scammers that are roaming in this site.
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:57:41 PM

Good decision. It's very hard to make money in BTC trading even you work for it full time. You need to do long term trades (buy at bottom-hold-sell at top), it should increase your trading accuracy.

Yes its very hard to earn money in BTC trading cause you are not sure whether you will earn or lose money. Its very risky right now because of many scammers that are roaming in this site.

Yes. Maybe trade is dangerous. But trade is the most profitable activity. It is she who can bring us wealth. Especially at a time when the price of bitcoin fluctuates
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:07:59 PM

I think its not risky if you can be satisfied to stay in bitcoin to usd because the price is increasing fast and sometimes there is a large dump you don't need to go in other altcoin if you want to make a good profit or less risk..
Unlike you in altcoin that you do not know how they are long will live and when they are will increase in bitcoin you can know if you heard some goods expect that the price of bitcoin will increase soon.. if bad news sooner the price can be drop..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:30:22 PM

I think its not risky if you can be satisfied to stay in bitcoin to usd because the price is increasing fast and sometimes there is a large dump you don't need to go in other altcoin if you want to make a good profit or less risk..
Unlike you in altcoin that you do not know how they are long will live and when they are will increase in bitcoin you can know if you heard some goods expect that the price of bitcoin will increase soon.. if bad news sooner the price can be drop..

That is true. If you are a good trader and learn some good strategies like fundamental strategy (watching the news as it happens) and then make a good and wise trade, then you are good.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:03:07 AM

If you don't want to have stressful life, you can stop trading guys. Nobody is forcing you. Buy the coin you trust and store it for years, if you can.

Trading doesn't give you an assurance for a better life in the future bur hardwork will! To be successful in trading, you need hardwork in researching and studying the market. Aside from that, parient is also another key. You need to hold onto your coins and wait for the right time before you sell it.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:16:50 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

When you have that amount of bitcoins then you can do a lot of things in the real world. Treat yourself and your relatives and love ones. Explore some and be in an adventure to reward yourself. When you are thinking about business then you can start a hardware business in your local town or a grocery store. You can buy lands and farms with that amount. When we’re talking about shelter then buy a good house that will make your home comfortable.
Many people don’t have that amount so make every cents become worth it. When you still not decided on what to do then hold it in your cold storage.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:32:28 AM

Trading doesn't give you an assurance for a better life in the future bur hardwork will! To be successful in trading, you need hardwork in researching and studying the market. Aside from that, parient is also another key. You need to hold onto your coins and wait for the right time before you sell it.
That is right, all of those things is needed to be successful especially in trading because not all times we are not winning in trading because there will be unexpected things that will happen and it will make us very frustrated but to be the best of you, you need to do a lot of research and continuous patience to trading so you can easily overcome the losses and the mistakes that you have been made.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:16:19 AM

This is the simplest way of making money in crypto, along the way the value will rise and you will earn by just holding what you can. It is necessary to learn how to diversify your coins because we never know what coin/s will excel in the future, based on my prediction it will have a healthy market and that means money to us.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:59:05 PM

This is the simplest way of making money in crypto, along the way the value will rise and you will earn by just holding what you can. It is necessary to learn how to diversify your coins because we never know what coin/s will excel in the future, based on my prediction it will have a healthy market and that means money to us.

This is how it goes. researching about the coin that has a lot of potential in growing will make you lots of profit someday. researching, holding for long term and harvest what you earned. that is what im doing. very simple but sometime you can take profit then buyback at the dips. you just need to maximize your profit if you do that.
SneakWulf

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:41:16 AM

how the scammer hustling on the site like this ?
i thought most guys here is well educated.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: