Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:02:44 AM

I promised myself not to trade: https://steemit.com/money/@genesisre/investing-strategy-suiting-your-needs-and-why-i-won-t-actively-trade-bitcoin

But the excitement... Still trying to maintain discipline.

LOL, its true. Once you start trading, its very hard to stop yourself even if you are making losses.

To me, now the trading seems pretty fun, and every profit or loss seems like an experience for me. Cheesy

I stoped for atleast 1 month in trading when almost all my coins dumped. When i got back seems very hard for me to stop right now which i profit good, lost some but thats how trading works.

If the trade brings pleasure - then you are doing the right thing. And if it only causes negative emotions, then it's best to leave the trade. Why suffer? Life should bring only positive emotions

Wow! Love your comment mate. Make truly sense. When we are happy doing with anything in life at the moment, continue that but if we are no longer happy, stop and find another endeavor that makes us happy - life is short but life is great when we do action to get to where we are happy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mersmerizer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:49:41 AM

Trading is more of an artform than a science. its not very reliable for income and you have to be extremely good at it to be successful in the long run. unfortunately many people get lured into trading by marketers who claim they can turn you into a millionaire just from working from home. its not that simple and it rarely happens. Investing is a much better option than trading and unfortunately most people only realize this after they lose money.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:56:58 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
I suggest that don't do that, failure comes and it is not the hindrances to success. At this time if you don't quit in trading I think your money will raise or multiply your capital. Being a trader is very risky they only need is the right time to trade and I'm sure you can't lose some money. If you wait this time you are rich.

Pump and dump are part of trading in bitcoin market, there are investor that earn a profit and there's a investor lose their money. It just a lesson to everyone to make a good decision in the next try.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 09:47:26 AM

I love trading because it can be quieter but still using my eagle eye in every price movement, I'm used to monitoring full hour every 4 hours in every evening, and stop where I think I've got enough daily targets, calm is not enough in this case, every 4 hours I go out to refresh my mind in the game of gambling, this is a perfect combination.

If you're looking to benefit from each possible price movement, you have to monitor the markets basically non stop. I quite often end up staying at home for days without even going outside, just to benefit from this market action. I must however note that I am of course not staring at my screen if the market happens to move extremely slow. I can only justify investing full days of my time into trading if there is enough volatility. Aside from that, gambling is never a good combination with anything. Gambling is a losing game, seriously

I certainly understand your feelings

But personally, I quickly get tired of all this action even if it is rewarding in terms of profits, so I'm always looking into automation of at least some of the moves that are required for generating profits. Indeed, you can't use a trading bot for everything but you could still automate a good deal of your daily profit taking routine while freeing your time which you can spend on something else (e.g. on participating in discussions here)

MCS23

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:40:04 PM

I love trading because it can be quieter but still using my eagle eye in every price movement, I'm used to monitoring full hour every 4 hours in every evening, and stop where I think I've got enough daily targets, calm is not enough in this case, every 4 hours I go out to refresh my mind in the game of gambling, this is a perfect combination.

If you're looking to benefit from each possible price movement, you have to monitor the markets basically non stop. I quite often end up staying at home for days without even going outside, just to benefit from this market action. I must however note that I am of course not staring at my screen if the market happens to move extremely slow. I can only justify investing full days of my time into trading if there is enough volatility. Aside from that, gambling is never a good combination with anything. Gambling is a losing game, seriously

But personally, I quickly get tired of all this action even if it is rewarding in terms of profits, so I'm always looking into automation of at least some of the moves that are required for generating profits. Indeed, you can't use a trading bot for everything but you could still automate a good deal of your daily profit taking routine while freeing your time which you can spend on something else (e.g. on participating in discussions here)
I agree with your words and especially about gambling. But with respect to trade, then if you want to become a successful trader. Then you need to spend almost all of your time on this type of activity.
babymoney

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:30:27 AM

I agree with your words and especially about gambling. But with respect to trade, then if you want to become a successful trader. Then you need to spend almost all of your time on this type of activity.
Trading is a skill that takes time. A lot of people underestimate how long it takes to get good at trading. the only thing about trading is that unlike other skills you get punished if you are not good at trading
creative~mind

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:31:57 PM

Not just time, but also money... That's why it is necessary to be financially prepared to invest in any market. Not investing more than 10% of your capital, of couse, but willing to take some risk to achieve something greater.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:51:33 PM

Not just time, but also money... That's why it is necessary to be financially prepared to invest in any market. Not investing more than 10% of your capital, of couse, but willing to take some risk to achieve something greater.

Sometimes traders are willing to risk all their money to make a big profit. It is not right. If such a trader loses money, he will be forever disappointed in the trade

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:15:47 PM

Trading is a skill that takes time. A lot of people underestimate how long it takes to get good at trading. the only thing about trading is that unlike other skills you get punished if you are not good at trading
For to be better in trade you have to think from the beginning and have to test your self from the beginning that how much better are you in trade and when you realize that you are better then you have to start the trade with high money and if you do not find yourself as well expert then spend more time to learn more.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

For to be better in trade you have to think from the beginning and have to test your self from the beginning that how much better are you in trade and when you realize that you are better then you have to start the trade with high money and if you do not find yourself as well expert then spend more time to learn more.
Of course, if a person is confident in their own abilities, then one can work with large amounts of finance, and if not, it is better not to take risks.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
BigBall

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:52:32 PM

I think that investing in dice house edge  is perfect for you.I even know better way for you to make some money.Try to find on google sites where somebody writed ideas about some kind of investment and try to invest in that,but only if they use contract for that.
ustradebitcoin

Activity: 287
Merit: 251

I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:52:53 PM

keep your bitcoin and you will see the profit every week.
you never loose money when investing only in bitcoin Wink
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:55:06 AM

keep your bitcoin and you will see the profit every week.
you never loose money when investing only in bitcoin Wink
If the op when he started this topic last few years and he decided to hold their bitcoin for few years for sure they earn a lot of money from now because the price of of bitcoin is 2000 dollars plus. Many people as of now earn a lot of money because bitcoin still growing and everyday the price increasing.  Their decision to hold their bitcoin the result is good because they can earn a lot of profit. You can buy and hold bitcoin now because the price for sure will increase more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:11:09 PM

how i wish spending that big money is my problem, but my real problem is how to earn that kind of money. sigh.. Life isnt easy at all you need to pay attention to something that will let you earn.
Well, lots of altcoin prices are down at the moment, but if you can take advantage of it, maybe out of trading is not a good choice. You might be able to produce very much bitcoin by exploiting it.

When bitcoin raise alt always go down, i just detect it while im trading, yah he/she can produce more bitcoins just like here commenting on forum while in campaign that will pay you for your opinion/reply
Angel777

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:42:50 PM

I will quit trading when I don't have benefits anymore,whoever traders have no profit in trading will quit and look for another source of income.As long as I have profit I will continue trading because there's another day to get over on it.Only I will quit if I saw the outcome that there is no hope to survive.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:27:13 PM

I will quit trading when I don't have benefits anymore,whoever traders have no profit in trading will quit and look for another source of income.As long as I have profit I will continue trading because there's another day to get over on it.Only I will quit if I saw the outcome that there is no hope to survive.
the profit will continue to come to the traders if they will have knowledge about trade and if they will have the skills of trade and so it is not fact that traders leave to trade but some people do not have good knowledge about trade so they often start to lose their money in trade and so they leave trade.
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

If you do not like trading and your money is secured money (you dont really need it),
you can consider this one:

invest your money in cryptocurrency,.... buy something and let it sleep there waiting the long term rising (3-5 years).
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:16:42 PM

the profit will continue to come to the traders if they will have knowledge about trade and if they will have the skills of trade and so it is not fact that traders leave to trade but some people do not have good knowledge about trade so they often start to lose their money in trade and so they leave trade.
Actually when we can read the movement of the market then we can benefit. Trading is a pretty easy job to do. Because basically trading is to buy coin with cheap price and then sell it with high price, everyone can do it. Which distinguishes only the knowledge and also the spirit possessed. Each person is given a trading opportunity at any time and try it repeatedly without any hindrance. The lack of spirit that makes people stop trading.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:30:04 PM

yes you are right in trading the main things are knowledge, skill and experience which can make a person perfect in trading and also the right time is very important for trading (and investment both) then a person can gain much profit from trading and those who are not good at trading they need to gain knowledge instead of quiting trading.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:31:12 PM

yes you are right in trading the main things are knowledge, skill and experience which can make a person perfect in trading and also the right time is very important for trading (and investment both) then a person can gain much profit from trading and those who are not good at trading they need to gain knowledge instead of quiting trading.

For me to become a successful trader, one must have the patience to learn the tricks of it. Of course you will only gain this knowledge through years of trading. And one should also consider this as a job, not just a sidelined to earn money. So think of it as your regular job, invest time and money and definitely it adds up later that will help you good profits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: