Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:47:37 AM

Just, try to different types of investment. Although , this type of investment has high risk , In my personal experience it pay as promise and my investment returned within 26 days. (I initially invested $250 around 0.09btc and return it back) so,You will get guarantee high return (3.5%+ daily or 0.16% hourly) with cutting edges mining  instruments  https://futurecoins.io/?ref=abintl and best part you will withdrawal your principle after 24hrs and withdrawal thresholds only 0.0005 btc . please be careful, . these systems have done very well so far but keep in mind they are not proven over time and could be reverse  at any time in the future
From what I read it looks like what you are saying is about an HYIP program, I don't think that is a good idea you are suggesting to a man who has experience in trading to put his money into something that is not guaranteed. Yes they will say that they are giving 3.5% daily but how long will it last? From my personal experience you won't even get your money back. These are the sort of investments you want to avoid putting your money into because the chance of losing your money is quiet high rather than earn something from it.
Hyips are not recommended for the people who want some serious source of income because hyip is like legit site in the early few weeks of that site and it will turn into scam after at least a month. I have been through most of the hyips and that is what their pattern before they turn to scam or something really disappointed for a serious investor.

That is true, I have known several friends who have invested in some cloud mining before and they recruited me but I refused because it was really clear that the site was a scam and was just a matter of time before everyone will going to know it. Although the site was so popular back then and there are a lot of investors, it really turns to scam at the end even if it got some trust already be many in the bitcoin community.
Don't trust any HYIP websites or saying that they could double or triple your money within just a day or week it doesn't matter. At the end of the day they will going to scam all of you when they have collected enough funds. There is no easy money in this world, if you see if this is too easy to get your money back, do not believe any of this trick.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:12:16 PM

Just, try to different types of investment. Although , this type of investment has high risk , In my personal experience it pay as promise and my investment returned within 26 days. (I initially invested $250 around 0.09btc and return it back) so,You will get guarantee high return (3.5%+ daily or 0.16% hourly) with cutting edges mining  instruments  https://futurecoins.io/?ref=abintl and best part you will withdrawal your principle after 24hrs and withdrawal thresholds only 0.0005 btc . please be careful, . these systems have done very well so far but keep in mind they are not proven over time and could be reverse  at any time in the future
From what I read it looks like what you are saying is about an HYIP program, I don't think that is a good idea you are suggesting to a man who has experience in trading to put his money into something that is not guaranteed. Yes they will say that they are giving 3.5% daily but how long will it last? From my personal experience you won't even get your money back. These are the sort of investments you want to avoid putting your money into because the chance of losing your money is quiet high rather than earn something from it.
Hyips are not recommended for the people who want some serious source of income because hyip is like legit site in the early few weeks of that site and it will turn into scam after at least a month. I have been through most of the hyips and that is what their pattern before they turn to scam or something really disappointed for a serious investor.
I have the same experience with HYIPs. They are no good for serious investors. Many cases are there when people have fallen victim to these sites. They are scam and I want to make all other investors aware of these HYIPs. Serious investors should simply follow common and basic methods of earning bitcoins and profits.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:42:59 PM

I have the same experience with HYIPs. They are no good for serious investors. Many cases are there when people have fallen victim to these sites. They are scam and I want to make all other investors aware of these HYIPs. Serious investors should simply follow common and basic methods of earning bitcoins and profits.

Once it is too good to be true, then there is really very high chance that it is not true. That is why we must be very vigilant and closely guard our coins because in the advent of bitcoin popularity, bad people will do their best to scam others.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:39:46 PM

That is true, I have known several friends who have invested in some cloud mining before and they recruited me but I refused because it was really clear that the site was a scam and was just a matter of time before everyone will going to know it. Although the site was so popular back then and there are a lot of investors, it really turns to scam at the end even if it got some trust already be many in the bitcoin community.
Mining also requires a deep analysis of the site before investing money there. You need to be really cautious before investing into such sites. I am glad that you refused to invest there. Such sites work under proper plans. The first target is to gain the confidence of large investors and later the show they are real faces. We should be really careful of these sites.
zzwensel11

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:35:38 AM

I have been trading for a while, but stopped because I got dizzy from following all these (new) altcoins. I found out it is almost impossible to predict movements on short term. In stead, I do a bit of analysis combined with gutt feeling and buy me a few lower ranked coins with potential. Sit back and wait for the pump to happen.

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:58:16 AM

I have been trading for a while, but stopped because I got dizzy from following all these (new) altcoins. I found out it is almost impossible to predict movements on short term. In stead, I do a bit of analysis combined with gutt feeling and buy me a few lower ranked coins with potential. Sit back and wait for the pump to happen.
If you do really make plans on going short term trades then for sure you will do this kind of step but this is somehow risky thing to do because we wont really know if they would pump again or not and thats part of the risk.Its either you will end up on smiling or ending up as a bagholder of shitcoins its just like that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zzwensel11

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:56:27 PM

If you do really make plans on going short term trades then for sure you will do this kind of step but this is somehow risky thing to do because we wont really know if they would pump again or not and thats part of the risk.Its either you will end up on smiling or ending up as a bagholder of shitcoins its just like that.

Your are very right. Until now, it has resulted in a combination of smiles and bags of shitcoins.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:14:04 AM

Your are very right. Until now, it has resulted in a combination of smiles and bags of shitcoins.
Haha, trading is a lethal combo of happy moments and sick ones. We should keep in mind that no business is totally risk free and same is the case of bitcoins.
But I don’t think so we should quit trading by some failures. We should learn from our mistakes. Giving up on trading when the whole world is going after bitcoins, quitting trading is nonsense.
lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:20:08 AM

If there is no time for trading, then it's really better to stop it because it requires a good analysis. Instead, you can invest or simply hold coins until the price grows to the desired mark.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

It just takes a lot of patience to be able to recover some lost ones by waiting for the right time to sell them. Quit trading is not the right choice, investing in another good platform trying to get luck again.
I disagree, the op gave trading a fair chance and he was unable to make any profits it is time to move on, not everyone can be successful at every single thing, there are people that are natural traders and are going to become good at it, and there are people that are never going to get it so I think it was  a good decision to stop trading.
zzwensel11

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:49:37 PM

Why not do a bit of day trading if you have time and feel like it? In my opinion, day trading can be an enjoyable/profitable way of spending your time. The only thing is it takes a bit of time before you find the most interesting coins to trade and have a proper feeling of all the relevant positions. In the past doing a bit of arbitrage between exchanges was a fun way to make a few bucks.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:58:55 AM

Why not do a bit of day trading if you have time and feel like it? In my opinion, day trading can be an enjoyable/profitable way of spending your time. The only thing is it takes a bit of time before you find the most interesting coins to trade and have a proper feeling of all the relevant positions. In the past doing a bit of arbitrage between exchanges was a fun way to make a few bucks.

Well i think there are certain people who have the nose for day trading and there are people who would struggle with all the information and emotions daily. Try to find first whether you can handle daytrading, if not, invest and hold would be a good alternative

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:08:21 AM

It just takes a lot of patience to be able to recover some lost ones by waiting for the right time to sell them. Quit trading is not the right choice, investing in another good platform trying to get luck again.
I disagree, the op gave trading a fair chance and he was unable to make any profits it is time to move on, not everyone can be successful at every single thing, there are people that are natural traders and are going to become good at it, and there are people that are never going to get it so I think it was  a good decision to stop trading.
I think so ,the time he use to trade after all is much and he only continue to lose .Accept the fact that trading is not meant for all of us maybe we have a mistakes this is the factors or we are too much emotional .Quiting is the best solution than to risk all the bitcoins that the OP have.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:58:15 AM

Well i think there are certain people who have the nose for day trading and there are people who would struggle with all the information and emotions daily. Try to find first whether you can handle daytrading, if not, invest and hold would be a good alternative

Day trading is the most riskier in trading but it is also has a very good potential of high gain in a very short period of time. When we do a long term trading, it is a good idea to time the opening of your buy - make it sure that you buy on its lowest price as it can and hold.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:18:02 AM

If there is no time for trading, then it's really better to stop it because it requires a good analysis. Instead, you can invest or simply hold coins until the price grows to the desired mark.

It's not about the time but the failure that everyone or OP is getting. If I am in his shoes I will probably not going to give up at first but I am inspired with those successful traders that didn't give up within their way then that's going to be a good thing for yourself to get prepared for the best instead of quitting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:53:44 AM

It's not about the time but the failure that everyone or OP is getting. If I am in his shoes I will probably not going to give up at first but I am inspired with those successful traders that didn't give up within their way then that's going to be a good thing for yourself to get prepared for the best instead of quitting.

its natural if we make failure in trading as we are only human. but from our mistake, we can learn many lesson and if we are not stop for trying then I am sure that in the end we can follow the other people which is success in trading. I think we need to change our mind before we continue trading so we can learn from our mistake and we can get up again with new spirit.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
PromethiumX

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:11:28 AM

Great skill is required, if you suspect you do not have the skill you probably do not.
Sit on your coins in your own full node wallet. Create lots of backups paper included.
When the price enables you to follow your heart. Sell half and DO IT!
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 682

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:21:22 AM

its natural if we make failure in trading as we are only human. but from our mistake, we can learn many lesson and if we are not stop for trying then I am sure that in the end we can follow the other people which is success in trading. I think we need to change our mind before we continue trading so we can learn from our mistake and we can get up again with new spirit.

If we are used to thinking hard, then when we are desperate with better trading we turn our attention to other businesses like gambling and casual business, we can not just stop there because there is always a turning point from every trading time in 24 hours.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:21:14 PM

Great skill is required, if you suspect you do not have the skill you probably do not.
Sit on your coins in your own full node wallet. Create lots of backups paper included.
This is a good advise, don't force it if it is not for you because you will just lose more and more.
Just  buy and hold, most people are doing it and they are benefiting it now with the price of bitcoin increasing, it's the easiest method of making money and it does not require deeper knowledge in order to succeed, just trust bitcoin and you will be fine.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:07:20 PM

This is a good advise, don't force it if it is not for you because you will just lose more and more.
Just  buy and hold, most people are doing it and they are benefiting it now with the price of bitcoin increasing, it's the easiest method of making money and it does not require deeper knowledge in order to succeed, just trust bitcoin and you will be fine.
If we are continued to trust bitcoin I'm sure it will give a good profit for everyone. As we can see now the market of bitcoin it became a good investment for all because the price now are really high as the weeks or days only that passed in the market and all of the earlier investors who holds bitcoin they are now became satisfied or it helps them to become rich in the future
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: