Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:25:07 AM

At least you experienced trading once in your life and also good to realize early that that its not your thing. We all have our own capability so we should capitalize in something instead of trading like buying and saving more bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:35:43 AM

At least use some of your bitcoin for your own pleasure and hold some of it because we know bitcoin most likely to go up in terms of its value. But it all depends on you, if you don't want to buy something better to hold it or you can put up a business or you can use it to invest in some other forms of investment. You should evaluate yourself if you want to make it more bigger or if you want to spend it.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:58:27 AM

Well, this is a smarter idea than continuing and maybe lose all of your money. Some people lost millions (seriously I read about a guy who lost that much) and you are smart for knowing when to quit!

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:12:23 AM

Well, this is a smarter idea than continuing and maybe lose all of your money. Some people lost millions (seriously I read about a guy who lost that much) and you are smart for knowing when to quit!
I think it is better if he just not quit trading and just observe the mistakes that he has been done in order to improve his trading performance because a trader only lose money if he doesn't have enough knowledge and he can get that knowledge by either experience or do some reading from different books or watching different educational videos in the internet.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:48:27 AM

Trading is quite similar to gambling in some form of way, as you need to predict how will the price of bitcoin goes once you decided to purchase it at a certain price. Obviously in trading, you won't lose your money as fast as gambling as you can choose to hold your bitcoin in your account until the price rise to the amount which you feel comfortable to sell it away.

Yeah, that is why you should be careful also on the altcoins that you are going to buy, if it is good to hold for the long run or not. We must good on predicting the prices of the altcoins that we are holding, if it is the right time to sell it or not, because there are cases thst after we sold our tokens, then after a while, the price will increase more.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:45:11 AM

True ,because sometimes we need to quit or stop for the moment to lessen the possible losses that a person will loss. Some trader act that they know everything just to impress others but the fact that they lose money and they want also others to be the same experience as is that is too bad thing to do.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:16:01 AM

quitting is a giving up, so you congratulate him on his giving up? Huh, I think it is not good to quit trading because loss the part of trading, you can never see any guy who is trader and never lose in his life. You can only learn from losing in trading, when I was just started trading I loss almost all of my coins but the thing I do I never give up and now I have pretty much amount of bitcoin which I earn prom trading.
ruslangitelman223

Activity: 163

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:21:34 AM

-snip-
Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Spend it. I dont know what you are into, but there are lots of things you can buy with BTC directly. If not, you can still sell the BTC and buy with your local currency.

Just in case its not obvious: Not everything at once.
All is correct. Пoтpaтьтe them, but desirably do necessary purchases, but not it is simple to buy everything in succession. But to decide however exactly to you.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:37:02 AM

Trading is quite similar to gambling in some form of way, as you need to predict how will the price of bitcoin goes once you decided to purchase it at a certain price. Obviously in trading, you won't lose your money as fast as gambling as you can choose to hold your bitcoin in your account until the price rise to the amount which you feel comfortable to sell it away.
Yes I believe if trading is not similar to gambling it is quite close to gambling. You can lose your money anytime the only difference is in trading you lose in parts and in gambling all at-once.
Trading needs a lot of concentration and dedication but these two are not enough because it can sometime ring the bell for you even Wink if you don't have enough knowledge and the skills with the lack of power of decision making then I think you can seriously harm your resources such as money and time both. So it is better to come to trading when you know that you are now ready to get some income from here.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:40:05 PM

Yes I believe if trading is not similar to gambling it is quite close to gambling. You can lose your money anytime the only difference is in trading you lose in parts and in gambling all at-once.
Trading needs a lot of concentration and dedication but these two are not enough because it can sometime ring the bell for you even Wink if you don't have enough knowledge and the skills with the lack of power of decision making then I think you can seriously harm your resources such as money and time both. So it is better to come to trading when you know that you are now ready to get some income from here.
I think it's better if you didn't quit trading because it would help you sustain its value unlike if you keep selling your coins. Holdinh it for few months would be a good idea to grow bigger coins. Trading is one of the best methods to have income and to open your mind in a business type technique. It is also be classified as business I guess and that's how unique trading is using altcoins or other coins.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:54:33 PM

I think it's better if you didn't quit trading because it would help you sustain its value unlike if you keep selling your coins. Holdinh it for few months would be a good idea to grow bigger coins. Trading is one of the best methods to have income and to open your mind in a business type technique. It is also be classified as business I guess and that's how unique trading is using altcoins or other coins.

Correct, trading is considered a business when you treat it as a real business - when we see real business, it is when we are so serious about obtaining trading knowledge and skills and diligently following pre-planned trading without emotions being involved.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:18:59 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
If you lose your money to the trading, do not quit because it is only part of being a trader.
That is not part of being a trader, short term losses are understandable long term losses means that you are not doing a job as a trader and as in this case the op evaluated his options and quit trading, in my mind he took the right choice, so he does not waste anymore time doing something that does not bring him any profits.

To be able to get a lot of profit is the main step in using trading is to bend over backwards and do the analysis. Because without an analysis it will all end up at a loss. It is worth noting, too, that the main trading terms understand how the analysis of each market exists. Because an analysis will definitely show us the right path to our lives, and also if you can not do the analysis at least follow a community that can help you to cheer it up.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:02:54 PM

Just enjoy life. Earning bitcoins does not end with just trading you can still make it as a sideline like joining signature campaigns and and white paper's or Ann , I think that you also have a day work so its not a problem for you if you stop trading plus you already have enough money so just have bonding with your family in the meantime.
Yes, there is nothing to take on heart if you have quit trading. There are many other easy and safe ways of earning bitcoins. If you are doing job, it is highly recommendable to avoid trading and simply be patient with the bitcoins you have. Sell them off when prices are high and enjoy the profit.
It really depends in a person if he are wanting to quit or not, our time is not the same as others, skills and money we have many things to consider. If you think trading is not right for you then find some or like you said just hold some amounts of bitcoins and wait for it to become like a gold price in just a matter of years.
If you quit trading that’s not problem! If you don’t have interest now that is okay but as said here buy some coins and save them for a long time and whenever you just see price is high, sell them. If you just quit because of loss you had then I think trader must not be emotional enough in this regard. You have to bear the loss with profit too.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:46:38 AM

Just enjoy life. Earning bitcoins does not end with just trading you can still make it as a sideline like joining signature campaigns and and white paper's or Ann , I think that you also have a day work so its not a problem for you if you stop trading plus you already have enough money so just have bonding with your family in the meantime.
Yes, there is nothing to take on heart if you have quit trading. There are many other easy and safe ways of earning bitcoins. If you are doing job, it is highly recommendable to avoid trading and simply be patient with the bitcoins you have. Sell them off when prices are high and enjoy the profit.
It really depends in a person if he are wanting to quit or not, our time is not the same as others, skills and money we have many things to consider. If you think trading is not right for you then find some or like you said just hold some amounts of bitcoins and wait for it to become like a gold price in just a matter of years.
If you quit trading that’s not problem! If you don’t have interest now that is okay but as said here buy some coins and save them for a long time and whenever you just see price is high, sell them. If you just quit because of loss you had then I think trader must not be emotional enough in this regard. You have to bear the loss with profit too.
Trading is not for everyone and there are kind of person that try trading and once they get some losses they quit and that is understandable and trading is not for people who are emotional or impatient so i think it is better if they will just go investing rather than trading because it is much safer and they cannot get some loss until they sell it for a lower price but if they are going for long term then the percentage of getting a loss is pretty low.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:57:31 AM

Trading is not for everyone and there are kind of person that try trading and once they get some losses they quit and that is understandable and trading is not for people who are emotional or impatient so i think it is better if they will just go investing rather than trading because it is much safer and they cannot get some loss until they sell it for a lower price but if they are going for long term then the percentage of getting a loss is pretty low.

but if they can stay in trading and they are learn about trading from many source, i think they can trying again and who knows they can make profit. in trading, many people realize that it is hard to control our emotion but once we are succeeding to control our emotion, no matter when the price is down, we can still calm down and not attracted to panic situation.
hippiex

Activity: 121

New Order

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:10:22 AM

I'm quit trading too.... I depost 1 btc when it's 700$.. I make huge profit to 22 btc when it's 3000 and I lost 12 btc and sold 10btc when it 2k8$... now it 4k4... I'm feel very bad, very sad

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:33:01 AM

I'm quit trading too.... I depost 1 btc when it's 700$.. I make huge profit to 22 btc when it's 3000 and I lost 12 btc and sold 10btc when it 2k8$... now it 4k4... I'm feel very bad, very sad
invest 700$ and have 28000 $ profit and u still sad?Huh is this a joke?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:47:43 AM

If you quit trading i think you should start a business so that your money will continue to grow and will not end at 40BTC our economy has a lot of surprises all the commodities might increase we never know when just to be secured invest it to business or other things that would make your money grow.

suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:10:24 AM

Did you use futures to go from 1btc to 22btc? I had a friend who used a popular chinese futures exchange and went from 0.1 to 4 btc in a week, then lost it all.

PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:10:28 PM

I think it is better if he just not quit trading and just observe the mistakes that he has been done in order to improve his trading performance because a trader only lose money if he doesn't have enough knowledge and he can get that knowledge by either experience or do some reading from different books or watching different educational videos in the internet.
Absolutely. Being disappointed and then giving up is not that much better. You can be screw off in your life if you just stick to this thing furthermore. Life will be having many disappointments. You must have to be learning your mistakes you made in trading. Get knowledge about the loophole you made during it. Quitting can never be a solution to problem.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: