Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:37:28 PM

You should never quit trading because trading is the bestway to become rich. Trading is risky but if we have a lot of knowledge and we have a good trading skill, I know that we can earn big amount of income.
Yes, you are right that there is no other thing more profitable than trading. But I think if you are not doing well in trading, then you should quit it for some time and learn more knowledge and good techniques. Once you think that you are well prepared, then start doing trading again with more motivation.

No,no,no Smiley Never look back if you already hit your goal on trading.. Sometimes you make rules for better trading techniques: Money management,adopted strategies under different market conditions vice versa..But this rules only help you to reach your goal.Why should you come back if you get whatever you want from trading  Huh

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

ya trading is gambling for me even I read many topic teach trade skill or how to read chart ....

It all depends on how to play, if you played trading like you play gambling, your game just hope on luck rather than on skills and knowledge. but the fact that trading needs more skills and knowledge, while gambling 99% of luck.
trading can not be compared to gambling, when you use a luck system in the trade it means you have the first two possibilities to make a profit in every trade and the second you lose some money because of a hasty sale, in a trade there is called by holding back funding, and that's a very worthy need until we finally have some profit from the delayed trade due to the stock market plummeting

You are quite right.
I don't think gambling and trading works same way. Gambling is simply a luck stuff and the outcome one can't determine but trading can reasonably controlled by understanding the indicators which most times could signal when to put an order or when to exit.

Gambling is a trashy stuff anyway. It never depend on your talent or effort, it's just number of chance. Trading is more fair and you spend time, you get more profit from trading.

If you lose, keep going with less amount and at the end you'll start earning.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:57:21 AM

To get a consistent profit in trading, the most important thing is not just a trading strategy based on technical and fundamental analysis but more important is patience and keep emotions when trading, such as dont be greedy in taking profit and always wait to buy the coin to get cheaper price/deep price and dont over trading.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:16:53 AM

ya trading is gambling for me even I read many topic teach trade skill or how to read chart ....
why do you call it gambling? I think not if you buy and sell bitcoin, if you apply buy and sell properly without looking to others you would think of buying and selling only, but if you are looking for a way to double bitcoin instantly mostly just gambling.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:18:33 AM

To get a consistent profit in trading, the most important thing is not just a trading strategy based on technical and fundamental analysis but more important is patience and keep emotions when trading, such as dont be greedy in taking profit and always wait to buy the coin to get cheaper price/deep price and dont over trading.
yes I agree with this statement, and I as a trader just play patiently, buy and let up until the coming year, do not feel you will benefit.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:40:05 AM

Question is do you think you've lost? Do you ever think what's the value of 47 BTC when you deposited it 2 years ago Versus value of 40 BTC as of today?. Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm quite confident that i am picturing the whole situation on point.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:40:58 AM

Yes and it must be proper connected with each because if patience, or fundamental analysis is not on you you will also going to fail in your goal to earn. Just focus in your trades have patience and conduct good analysis every trader that you made.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:47:15 AM

A lot of debates regarding on this topic but for me trading is still not a gambling because for me i do trading not because of money but because of my goal that i need to achieve, trading and gambling is really different because you are not playing by just luck in trading, you really have to work for it for you to make a big money. People who quit trading are those who loose money because of their emotion and lack of patience.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:59:57 AM

Quit in trading is your loss because the chance of income in trading for me is 75%,i always invest like 0.0005 everytime i earn,i add little by little if i earn,for me my experience in trading is really well like now the price go down like 25% and im luck that i invest now the price of bitcoin keep going high little by little
The big difference is that you are using a very small amount of money and you can take wild risks with it but he used a big amount of money that is not a joke, if I had that amount of bitcoin I will hold and forget about trying to make more bitcoin through investments or trading.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:31:42 AM

I will not quit, not until i earn much from trading. I should try more to get what i want. I should try other strategies to improve my techniques. If others can do it, maybe i can do it also. I just need more time and money.

You might have lost a lot before you learn how to trade.
That's like a hero. Never giving up! Never going back on his words! There is a formula,
"Failure + Persistence = Success" .
I wish you best luck for your future. With faith, discipline and hard work, there is nothing in this world that a man cannot do.

I utterly agree with this formula of success. No one ever chased his dreams without failing badly in the beginning, so no need to take anything on heart. It is hell better to treat failures as steps for moving further rather than mere regrets. For coming trading veterans, it is nice to trade with small amounts in the start.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

I was thinking of doing that but if you practice with tiny amounts, and then figure out a system which you can follow then it could potentially work you just have to stay patient.

magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:28:56 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

maybe you may start your own business in your country. Or just hold your bitcoin for appreciation of value. Or look for something else that you may earn Bitcoin aside from trading. Or donate it to the people who are in need. If you are fond of teaching other people about trading Bitcoin, might as well consider that.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:12:30 PM

I was thinking of doing that but if you practice with tiny amounts, and then figure out a system which you can follow then it could potentially work you just have to stay patient.
Thats right trading needs more patient because if you have that for sure you can wait the coin to increase and for sure you will earn profit. Even what amount is okay if you buy altcoin the impotant is the characteristics that you need have .  But tiny amount is good to start to prevent losing big. But its to the person if they eant big or small capital. Trading is the best for me and I hope i earn more  bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:13:50 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

maybe you may start your own business in your country. Or just hold your bitcoin for appreciation of value. Or look for something else that you may earn Bitcoin aside from trading. Or donate it to the people who are in need. If you are fond of teaching other people about trading Bitcoin, might as well consider that.
Hold your bitcoin will better than try trading it when you have not knowledge and experience to trading this market. Cryptocurrency market also like Forex or Stock markets, not easy to make money at here. Keep your money in Bitcoin never make you have loss after long time Wink
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:26:20 PM

Thats right trading needs more patient because if you have that for sure you can wait the coin to increase and for sure you will earn profit. Even what amount is okay if you buy altcoin the impotant is the characteristics that you need have .  But tiny amount is good to start to prevent losing big. But its to the person if they eant big or small capital. Trading is the best for me and I hope i earn more  bitcoin.

People whose involved with trading should develop that patience as well, because having weak emotions might results negative effect on his/her decisions. Even how little is the amount is to be traded, the most important is you have enough knowledge while doing it, and if not that's the reason why other s quit. Somehow as others said here, bitcoin is most promising for trading and investments to hold.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:08:21 PM

I already several times left trading. But then I returned again, because I understood that another way of earning would not give me as much profit as trade. Therefore, I calm my nerves and again go to trade.
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:37:39 PM

For me, when you are quitting anyways, why not try holding some of it while spending the rest. It could be an ideal choice because btc is getting popular this days. Who knows what might happen in the future. You might get super rich with just 1 btc. Well, its all up to you pal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:47:23 PM

I already several times left trading. But then I returned again, because I understood that another way of earning would not give me as much profit as trade. Therefore, I calm my nerves and again go to trade.

With the example of the starter of this thread losing 7 bitcoins is not a good trade. And with my attitude, I'm not going to stop until I recover those losses but I'm going to give an amount for my starting capital just to recover that loss and it's cutting the losses so there's nothing bad if I'll lose that amount because I have one purpose for re-investing it again but if it gets worst, I'll find some other place to invest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:42:28 PM

Sad for you my friend. Since I am newbie, I'm planning to enter in the trading. But it's very risky  Huh

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:20:37 AM

It's a good thing that you already know that trading isn't good for you so maybe just hold your btc or do buy and sell bitcoin and not altcoins.
I know, just look at all the crazy movements that bitcoin has done in the last 72 hours, I know that I will go crazy to try to see when the market is going to turn around, I would have probably lost a lot of money that is why I prefer to hold and let the traders and speculators worry.
I don’t think it is right to quit trading at this moment. Bitcoin is going through a complex time when its value is consistently having changes. At this moment quitting will be a wrong option for us. We will have to smart enough to go through this and achieve what we have dreamt about.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: