Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:14:52 AM

It's a good thing that you already know that trading isn't good for you so maybe just hold your btc or do buy and sell bitcoin and not altcoins.
I know, just look at all the crazy movements that bitcoin has done in the last 72 hours, I know that I will go crazy to try to see when the market is going to turn around, I would have probably lost a lot of money that is why I prefer to hold and let the traders and speculators worry.
I don’t think it is right to quit trading at this moment. Bitcoin is going through a complex time when its value is consistently having changes. At this moment quitting will be a wrong option for us. We will have to smart enough to go through this and achieve what we have dreamt about.
The measure of being expert determines when you are in hard times. Bitcoin is complex somehow when it comes in trading. You have to make some critical decisions that may harm you or please you. But quitting is not an answer to anything. You don’t have to lose your heart rather be determined and learn from mistakes.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:55:08 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
Well, in principle, this is everyone's business, when to start and when to finish, but I think you have not reached the maximum goals, which were put in the beginning, although in principle the profit is nothing, if you translate into real money, enough for a bit))).

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:47:18 AM

what is your reason to stop trading?
it is not necessary, there are many other ways you can still continue to earn one by investing your coins so you do not lose your livelihood if you invest and leave the trade.

but whatever the reason. success always for you Wink
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

I was thinking of doing that but if you practice with tiny amounts, and then figure out a system which you can follow then it could potentially work you just have to stay patient.
One cannot always get it 100% right the first time and that is where experience comes from after learning. Sometimes, all one requires is patience alongside. Like you said, it is best to always start with tiny amounts to practice what one has learnt and over time your confidence builds gradually and helps you to make good decisions. Everybody all have their own way of practicing safe trading, so it is best to find out what works best or probably look around on how some people have been safely trading.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:14:36 PM

what is your reason to stop trading?
it is not necessary, there are many other ways you can still continue to earn one by investing your coins so you do not lose your livelihood if you invest and leave the trade.

but whatever the reason. success always for you Wink
Trading is a tiring job it demands time and a lot of patience, first of all, a person must trust the asset in which he is trading. For instance, a bitcoiner must trust bitcoins. Second, try to buy the asset at the beginning of pump season like bitcoin traders must invest now because the price is going to rise up. Third, sell out the asset after it has reached a specific profit percentage. Fourth, never sell the asset at a lower price than the buying price.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:19:16 PM

I was thinking of doing that but if you practice with tiny amounts, and then figure out a system which you can follow then it could potentially work you just have to stay patient.
One cannot always get it 100% right the first time and that is where experience comes from after learning. Sometimes, all one requires is patience alongside. Like you said, it is best to always start with tiny amounts to practice what one has learnt and over time your confidence builds gradually and helps you to make good decisions. Everybody all have their own way of practicing safe trading, so it is best to find out what works best or probably look around on how some people have been safely trading.

Experiences makes a trader be more good while they are progressing.

Mistakes and errors are part of trading journey. Expert traders today did a mistakes too back when they are starting and honestly even until now since no one can predict how the market moves. But those mistakes are considered as lesson so that they can make up a good analyzation in their future trades.
Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:30:59 PM

It's a good thing that you already know that trading isn't good for you so maybe just hold your btc or do buy and sell bitcoin and not altcoins.
I know, just look at all the crazy movements that bitcoin has done in the last 72 hours, I know that I will go crazy to try to see when the market is going to turn around, I would have probably lost a lot of money that is why I prefer to hold and let the traders and speculators worry.
I don’t think it is right to quit trading at this moment. Bitcoin is going through a complex time when its value is consistently having changes. At this moment quitting will be a wrong option for us. We will have to smart enough to go through this and achieve what we have dreamt about.
The measure of being expert determines when you are in hard times. Bitcoin is complex somehow when it comes in trading. You have to make some critical decisions that may harm you or please you. But quitting is not an answer to anything. You don’t have to lose your heart rather be determined and learn from mistakes.

That's my style and I never give up even in the worst times in trading. I know we can lose much, we can earn much. This is the nature of trading. Quitting is the wrong decission.
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:52:58 PM

Some people say that trading exchange is gambling for nerds but I think it is a excellent skill to multiply your money.
If you have traded for those years why dont you start trading but using swing trading or power trading?
The kind of trading that uses big charts like 3d, 1w or 1mo?

You dont have to be always in front of the pc and they can generate you more profit than day trading.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:27:53 PM

ya trading is gambling for me even I read many topic teach trade skill or how to read chart ....

A lot of debates regarding on this topic but for me trading is still not a gambling because for me i do trading not because of money but because of my goal that i need to achieve, trading and gambling is really different because you are not playing by just luck in trading, you really have to work for it for you to make a big money. People who quit trading are those who loose money because of their emotion and lack of patience.
It depends, if you read several book, watch videos and practice our trading skills then you are not gambling and eventually you are going to make money, but if you trade based on your feelings or rumors then you are basically gambling with your money.
stylesselena13

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:33:51 PM

What are the reasons you stopped trading?

I think you should get back out there and keep the coins flowing.

I agree with the comment about the blocks halving..... I would hold onto some until then.

Whatever you decide to do... best of luck
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:38:17 PM

Maybe it is right to stop trading a bit in some times, i read a thread in another forum of people saying that they were in a loss of almost 70%, that is insane, i would quit in i were in their shoes. Imagine investing 1 btc and then have only 0.30, what a big loss, i wouldn't know what to do in that situation. Anyway, i really think that some altcoins are going to go up again, so it is a good time to buy
CryptoLex

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:45:36 PM

Trading in crypto is really the easiest thing to do imo. Ive been trading FX but, crupto is way more easy.. just hang on and search for ppl who know how to trade Smiley
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:17:13 AM

That's my style and I never give up even in the worst times in trading. I know we can lose much, we can earn much. This is the nature of trading. Quitting is the wrong decission.

Quitting is not the solution after we lose our money on Trading, starting all over again and again is the key to have a better result. It is just normal to lose profits sometimes, because it is impossible that we are going to gain all the time, there is no such thing like that. We have to be matured enough to accept this loses and try to do something to get back what you have lost.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:30:23 AM

Maybe it is right to stop trading a bit in some times, i read a thread in another forum of people saying that they were in a loss of almost 70%, that is insane, i would quit in i were in their shoes. Imagine investing 1 btc and then have only 0.30, what a big loss, i wouldn't know what to do in that situation. Anyway, i really think that some altcoins are going to go up again, so it is a good time to buy

That depends because not all altcoins go back and rise again in the other hand if you are not a researcher or just invest in any altcoins in the market it is most likely what to happen to lose big amounts of money.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:28:13 PM

Quitting is not the solution after we lose our money on Trading, starting all over again and again is the key to have a better result. It is just normal to lose profits sometimes, because it is impossible that we are going to gain all the time, there is no such thing like that. We have to be matured enough to accept this loses and try to do something to get back what you have lost.

Yes, think of the lost money as an investment, an investment on experience of trading.

Trading requires a lot of patience, and if you're ready to wait even weeks after being a bag-holder, you can profit easily. But trading in losses in hurriedly manner can make things only worse.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:54:24 AM

That depends because not all altcoins go back and rise again in the other hand if you are not a researcher or just invest in any altcoins in the market it is most likely what to happen to lose big amounts of money.
Trading isn't suitable with someone who doesn't have brave and skills. By the way you have to learn how to get valuable informations that can raise your balance. Most people lost in trading cause they're panic, don't follow the rules and doesn't have a good source of informations. If you have enough these features above, keep trading you will have profits for sure.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:10:40 PM

I agree with the comment about the blocks halving..... I would hold onto some until then.

It is ok to quit trading because there is still a lot of ways on how you can earn coins, Like joining bounty campaigns or getting a translations or if you were good in gambling then play on betting site. Just look for what type of variation that will suit your self.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:14:09 PM

It is ok to quit trading because there is still a lot of ways on how you can earn coins, Like joining bounty campaigns or getting a translations or if you were good in gambling then play on betting site. Just look for what type of variation that will suit your self.
What you are saying on here is totally opposite on the things you do expect to happen.Instead of earning money you would able to lose it for sure.Gambling is the riskiest thing and saying you are good on gambling wont even guarantee you to make money anytime.If you tried out to read up OP you would able to say that earning on those bounty campaigns would really be not sufficient.We are talking about 40+ btc on here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:32:13 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Sad for you my friend. Since I am newbie, I'm planning to enter in the trading. But it's very risky  Huh
Trading is though risky but profitable at the same time. I like trading but not entering this field because I think I don’t have skills of an ideal trader. Trading requires vigilance, courage and a lot of knowledge about coins and their market trends.

There is no need to trade with large amounts until and unless you don’t have big amounts in your banks and you can bear losses easily.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:54:00 AM

Sad for you my friend. Since I am newbie, I'm planning to enter in the trading. But it's very risky  Huh
Trading is though risky but profitable at the same time. I like trading but not entering this field because I think I don’t have skills of an ideal trader. Trading requires vigilance, courage and a lot of knowledge about coins and their market trends.

There is no need to trade with large amounts until and unless you don’t have big amounts in your banks and you can bear losses easily.
Trading is profitable if you are good, you risk money and you are gambling with your prediction.
Investing is more profitable IMO because even if you are not good enough you can still hold it for long term and if the trend continues you'll be profitable in the end. Let's evaluate first our capacity and if we pass all the requirements of a being a trader and we love what we are doing then let's go take that venture.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: