Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
Quitting on trading is okay, but for me you should still continue to do trading so you can able to earn more pofit or money, and if you have a lot of money right my advice for you is invest it on a ico that has a futite, and that is the deal coin ico.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:47:08 AM

I guess I would not do it if I just lost a few times in trading. Well, if you play the trading and lose, then it is a risk that you have received, and it is a risk in business. If you have good skills in trading, you should not be out of trading, because of all the things you do will certainly be risks. I am pretty sure, people who are great at playing trading must have often suffered losses in trading.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

There are many people who stopped trading because of getting losses or due to fluctuations in the market.
You can start your own business if you have a enough money with you. If your business settled well then you will never wanted to do trading again.

Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Well first of congratulations on the profit in BTC and i hope you didn't sold it and hodl it until dec of 2017 so that 40ish btc you havve will be what around roughly $800,000?
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

If you had a lot of money now by doing trading for 2 years, well it really okay if you will retire or quit in trading, maybe the money you earn by doing trading, is you can used by buying a own house or investing it on a very great ico.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

If you had a lot of money now by doing trading for 2 years, well it really okay if you will retire or quit in trading, maybe the money you earn by doing trading, is you can used by buying a own house or investing it on a very great ico.
That is right, we really have different priorities in life, if that was his decision then we just need to understand and support each other, anyway what matters was that we learned at the end of the day and we are enjoying things out and not depressing ourselves or stressing out.
dolagani

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

You are lucky of having that big amount of money. If you want to make it double, you should not stop trading. Not just only with bitcoin or ethereum, try also other altcoins because some altcoins can do more than the bitcoin and ethereum.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:31 PM

Very sad to hear that you are leaving the trading best of luck for whatever you do next but I will recommend you to hold some coins for the future and you will recover your loss from those coins.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:57:30 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 12:08:47 AM by Gastotade

You are lucky of having that big amount of money. If you want to make it double, you should not stop trading. Not just only with bitcoin or ethereum, try also other altcoins because some altcoins can do more than the bitcoin and ethereum.
Even there are already big profit, I will still maybe do crypto , maybe not that focus if ever. It is not being greedy but the fact that there's enjoyment and how those crypto can be beneficial for us then there's nothing wrong in continuing it. Were lucky enough that we know this crypto trading exist.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Trading can be frustrating at times.
But quitting trading doesn't mean you have to quit holding some  Wink
It can actually be very frustrating. Trust me and these are some of the things you need to understand to prepare yourself emotionally before even considering it. The thing with trading is that shit happens and there are some atmosphere like the one we are experiencing right now, that can easily piss you off.

The most important thing is to know when to calm down, when to either stop or continue and when to just close your laptop, I am not doing this until the cloud is clear. So, it totally depends on you.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

Even there are already big profit, I will still maybe do crypto , maybe not that focus if ever. It is not being greedy but the fact that there's enjoyment and how those crypto can be beneficial for us then there's nothing wrong in continuing it. Were lucky enough that we know this crypto trading exist.
Indeed we are lucky to know and get the chance to be part of the community, trading is hard but if we know how to do it then we can gain profit and if we lose we can recover from that loses as long as we don’t sell it. For those who are not that risk taker then they can be an investors instead of trader.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

The data is not so valid so I think to be a reference why you get out of trading, but that's your choice I hope you can trade again and share information for fellow traders, I am trading with some spare time I have and not necessarily with much free time.

Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

Indeed we are lucky to know and get the chance to be part of the community, trading is hard but if we know how to do it then we can gain profit and if we lose we can recover from that loses as long as we don’t sell it. For those who are not that risk taker then they can be an investors instead of trader.
We decide for ourselves and we know our limit, if trading does not give us an improvement so why waste more time and money and still do it.
Be smart, accept the loses and look for another ways to make money, there is a lot of ways out there that could possibly give us the success we are looking.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

You should not give up trading at this time. The market is fluctuating slightly. You should continue to wait and make the right decision right now. Instead of leaving the deal, I recommend buying coin into your wallet more because the market is falling (the price of coin is very cheap). And in the future you can check the profit from the price increase.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

Buy yourself a favor you deserved it after so long you need to chill at least a bit of your money to refresh your mind buy some things you want don't be a martir buy what you want anything you want. Although don't forget what are the reason you have that money and maintain at least a little bit of it.
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

do not stop trading because it will only make you lose, you have a lot to learn about how to do a good trading if you stop then all will be futile
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

Well if you have now so many money because of trading, you should not stop on trading, because trading is a very profitale thing to do and i believe that if you will not quit in trading you can have a chance to earn more money and profit here in crypto.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

Don't quit in trading because if you know the flow in trading, you can really have an income everyday. It can surely help you in your financial problem, you can use it for your extra income and many more. Just open your mind in the possible things that may happen.

I can only guess, but it seems to me that the author of this thread returned to trading. This business is not the work you can quit so easily - it becomes your life.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

Don't quit in trading because if you know the flow in trading, you can really have an income everyday. It can surely help you in your financial problem, you can use it for your extra income and many more. Just open your mind in the possible things that may happen.

I can only guess, but it seems to me that the author of this thread returned to trading. This business is not the work you can quit so easily - it becomes your life.

Yeah. Trading becomes your life just learned  it, know everything about trading, it's normal to lose money but we need to avoid losing our money that's why we need to know all about on trading. Knowledge is the best key to have even in trading or investment.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

Trading is a form of bonding with any trader or investor. It is unfortunate that at least you have succeeded in the crypto market with 47 BTC deposited and 40 BTC withdrawn. You can choose to hold a long-term BTC for your children when they are older, and they have the power to make a deal or invest when it suits them.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: