Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam alert : Do NOT INVEST in Genesis Mining  (Read 257755 times)
wpsimp

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:29:50 AM

Check the villa on iceland. They have parked a trampolin for idiots ;-)

Small windows. Like a fort!. Would take a very little thief to get in. (Or a ghettoblaster).

Anyways. Genesis. You go my money and my love. At least some of it.

Not a word about.. A fucking trampolin for the idiots. Idiots ? Kids. I pressume. Now.

Me ? "Kids be nice!".

Music. (Sounds like shit. Pardon me.)

Feed Me Weird Things - Squarepusher (plus bonus Japanese tracks)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOEYaBxT29U

Shit can be converted to BTC! (Criminally minded of course..)

PS: Forgot. Iceland belongs to Denmark. Apropos idiots.  Boom boom dav! (Somebody needs a serious laser).

Official invitation goes here /Without looking :-)

Shit about zcash: No exchanges accepts private adresses. That is so fucked up!

Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, B2X, & Ethereum: The Race To The Moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wae1Djysim4

Zcash is not on the list. Ergo is it a winner!

ʕ ಠ_ಠʔ 
umwat

No idea whatsoever what nonsense this paraschizo is vomiting, but I'm glad I found this thread. With the massive amounts of cloud mining services and ponzis popping up everywhere, shutting down, reiterating, I'd started to think that any site that's been in operation for multiple years must be legit...

c'est la vie...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dopert

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:48:36 PM

Still. Genesis did not break there contract or did wierd calculations. I have 3 contracts now. First one was more then a year ago. Because of network increase BTC did recieve lower BTC payouts, but BTC price increase, did give me higher FIAT payout  Cool first it was a dollar per day, now 2 dollars of that same contract (life time).

I also joined presale BTC contract in september. Now i recieve the payouts as promised in november. Me so happy.

Txs Genesis.

Sorry for all ponzi trolls here from other cloudmining  Tongue
RMXg1025829

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

Still. Genesis did not break there contract or did wierd calculations. I have 3 contracts now. First one was more then a year ago. Because of network increase BTC did recieve lower BTC payouts, but BTC price increase, did give me higher FIAT payout  Cool first it was a dollar per day, now 2 dollars of that same contract (life time).

I also joined presale BTC contract in september. Now i recieve the payouts as promised in november. Me so happy.

Txs Genesis.

That's not too bad if you get a lifetime membership! It would be alright then...But now, their prices are riddiculous....i could build a miner for half of what they charge in alts.

How much were the original contracts?
bonusdeposit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:09:44 PM

(Edited november 2017)

Genesis Mining is one of the well known company of the Cloud mining market but it is a huge scam. No one can make a return on investment with the fees they are taking on "lifetime" contracts. By the way, they are calling it "lifetime contracts" but it will only pay during 2-3 months and will be cancelled when the fees are higher than your payout.

This company is scamming people on purpose : they are selling contracts knowing their customers won't get any return on their investment : That's fraud.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=247140

We have to spread awareness about it : Newbies in the crypto world are naive and keep investing every day in such a company

I specify : I personaly tested Genesis Mining a lot of time ago. I did ROI the first time (like 3 years ago, probably in 2013-2014) and didn't the second time (2015) but this scam accusation has another purpose than just complaining about "myself" (I didn't invest much). I think Genesis Mining is an organized fraud system and shouldn't be allowed to sell any contracts through this forum

Through this thread, we have collected several testimonies against Genesis Mining :

A lot of people are complaining directly on their facebook official page :
http://imgur.com/7wsvlDo
http://imgur.com/Ot0aYOc

Others are complaining on the forum :
G-M sell delusion to its customers , for example ZEC 1 years contract cost about 0.046BTC, daily earning approx 0.00015 zec , with current price of zec i need 10 years to recover my initial investment.

Up to 2/7/2016...I knew this day would come eventually!  I am 168 days into a lifetime 1.5THs contract and it's down to paying $0.02 per day.  It's not dead yet but it's gasping for air.  I paid 2.6310 BTC for this contract and I've collected 0.5438 in payouts from it and that's pretty much all I will ever see back.  I bought this contract as a test hoping to do more later on.  What a total waste of time and money.  If you are thinking of buying a cloud contract from Genesis because of their slick web site, do yourself a favor and just buy and hold BTC instead.

Feel also free to read this review if you are not convinced yet : http://kipicommunity.org/genesis-mining-review-is-it-profitable-to-mine-with-genesis-mining/ )

How do they answer to this problem ? How do they justify themself ? :

They don't. They just don't say anything and keep selling contracts knowing it won't give any return on investment. Instead of answering negatives posts they delete it from their thread.

P.S. GM, if you delete once again my post I promise to open a topic to ask people how much they lose/win with your SCAM. Of course, ZetaOS and IanFoxley, your evangelists will be forbidden to post.

I also suspect ZetaOS, Ianfoxley, mptak123 of being paid by Genesis Mining. They are always posting everywhere about the money they are making with Genesis Mining which is a blatant lie. As you will see through this thread, a lot of newbies suddenly appears to share "how much profit they are making".

To all of you who have been scammed, to all of you who think they shouldn't be allowed to keep selling contracts : Put a neutral or negative trust on their profile here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=247140. We have to spread awareness about this.

I think no one of cloud mining site a good investment there
Dopert

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:32:40 PM

Txs Genesis.

That's not too bad if you get a lifetime membership! It would be alright then...But now, their prices are riddiculous....i could build a miner for half of what they charge in alts.

You need indeed little insight about ROI. Alt coin contracts now are not the best (beside the first Dash and LTC contracts). But if i recalculate contract and fees, then its exactomento. BTC contract are the best i think. Last offer was better pricing then the old BTC contract i did, but also logic because hardware was cheaper to buy by Bitmain and they expanded facilities on iceland (cheap energy).
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:43:10 PM

(Edited november 2017)

Genesis Mining is one of the well known company of the Cloud mining market but it is a huge scam. No one can make a return on investment with the fees they are taking on "lifetime" contracts. By the way, they are calling it "lifetime contracts" but it will only pay during 2-3 months and will be cancelled when the fees are higher than your payout.

This company is scamming people on purpose : they are selling contracts knowing their customers won't get any return on their investment : That's fraud.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=247140

We have to spread awareness about it : Newbies in the crypto world are naive and keep investing every day in such a company

I specify : I personaly tested Genesis Mining a lot of time ago. I did ROI the first time (like 3 years ago, probably in 2013-2014) and didn't the second time (2015) but this scam accusation has another purpose than just complaining about "myself" (I didn't invest much). I think Genesis Mining is an organized fraud system and shouldn't be allowed to sell any contracts through this forum

Through this thread, we have collected several testimonies against Genesis Mining :

G-M sell delusion to its customers , for example ZEC 1 years contract cost about 0.046BTC, daily earning approx 0.00015 zec , with current price of zec i need 10 years to recover my initial investment.

Up to 2/7/2016...I knew this day would come eventually!  I am 168 days into a lifetime 1.5THs contract and it's down to paying $0.02 per day.  It's not dead yet but it's gasping for air.  I paid 2.6310 BTC for this contract and I've collected 0.5438 in payouts from it and that's pretty much all I will ever see back.  I bought this contract as a test hoping to do more later on.  What a total waste of time and money.  If you are thinking of buying a cloud contract from Genesis because of their slick web site, do yourself a favor and just buy and hold BTC instead.

Feel also free to read this review if you are not convinced yet : http://kipicommunity.org/genesis-mining-review-is-it-profitable-to-mine-with-genesis-mining/ )

They don't. They just don't say anything and keep selling contracts knowing it won't give any return on investment. Instead of answering negatives posts they delete it from their thread.

P.S. GM, if you delete once again my post I promise to open a topic to ask people how much they lose/win with your SCAM. Of course, ZetaOS and IanFoxley, your evangelists will be forbidden to post.

I also suspect ZetaOS, Ianfoxley, mptak123 of being paid by Genesis Mining. They are always posting everywhere about the money they are making with Genesis Mining which is a blatant lie. As you will see through this thread, a lot of newbies suddenly appears to share "how much profit they are making".

To all of you who have been scammed, to all of you who think they shouldn't be allowed to keep selling contracts : Put a neutral or negative trust on their profile here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=247140. We have to spread awareness about this.

I think no one of cloud mining site a good investment there

Correct. Although your awful grammar and  lack of punctuation and sentence structuring make your post look like shit, I agree with you. Cloud mining sites are one of the worst investments you could possibly make. Genesis Mining is no exception to that. Not only is there the risk of Genesis Mining being a scam and taking all your money, there's also the fact that very few people actually profited from Genesis Mining, which mainly included their Team.

Now I wonder though, why did you put that message as a reply on the other guys' message? It was a truly irrelevant quote.
Besides, please work a bit on your English... It's horrible right now! And no "me chinese is" excuses please. If you're not good at speaking English, just talk in your own language at the local boards or use Google Translate!

Regards,
Trump

criptolover12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

it very hard to get roi for all cloud mining sites. I have some investment also but I will never get my btc back.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
mptak123

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:18:15 PM

This is it guys!!!

Genesis Mining BTC contracts are back tomorrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_BdQ0Fu_70

Remember they sold out in September in 72hrs. This time demand is even bigger!

Best regards, Marcin

Exclusive Genesis Mining 3% offer avaiable with this code uQtLeP
Dopert

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:26:29 PM

This is it guys!!!

Genesis Mining BTC contracts are back tomorrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_BdQ0Fu_70

Remember they sold out in September in 72hrs. This time demand is even bigger!

Best regards, Marcin

If any newbee is googling for info about Genesis, this is the only realdeal for cloud mining (maybe bitclub also but less references). So if you want to join cloud mining this is the best option. Still some old school mininers say that cloud mining dont excisist.
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:30:53 AM

it very hard to get roi for all cloud mining sites. I have some investment also but I will never get my btc back.

Same situation with you there, bro. I'd invested more than few k USD into cloud mining sites (too lazy to list them out here...) Until now, I barely get back 30% of my previous investment...

As a result, I'm now very skeptical about Cloud mining sites.  Roll Eyes

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:01:37 AM

Txs Genesis.

I think it is due to with the increase in price of the Bitcoin may be. Some money people are having lot of negativity about Genesis mining but why still, people are kept investing in genesis even though there returns are low. Very insane.
mptak123

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:46:46 AM

Txs Genesis.

I think it is due to with the increase in price of the Bitcoin may be. Some money people are having lot of negativity about Genesis mining but why still, people are kept investing in genesis even though there returns are low. Very insane.

I do agree it is insane how much money I already earned with Genesis Mining ;-)

Everyone have different opinions but the truth is that happy people don't share they opinions so often as unhappy do.

1 mln customers can't be wrong, right?

Best regards, Marcin

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

Txs Genesis.

In my own analysis here people were still seeking an easy money that's why they kept having an involvement with genesis mining. Most of these people were lazy and being banned on the forums, and I've heard that most of them were spammers of the forum. That's why they don't work for signature campaigns or any bounty related forums because of their greedy attitude of interest to earn bitcoin in an easy ways, so thinking about an easy source that mining investments is their mindset. But certainly they're wrong about it because it's a ponzi or scam type of investments, which eventually make them regret in the future.
RMXg1025829

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:04:57 PM

Txs Genesis.

You need indeed little insight about ROI. Alt coin contracts now are not the best (beside the first Dash and LTC contracts). But if i recalculate contract and fees, then its exactomento. BTC contract are the best i think. Last offer was better pricing then the old BTC contract i did, but also logic because hardware was cheaper to buy by Bitmain and they expanded facilities on iceland (cheap energy).

Not quite sure what you meant? Yes i need no info on ROI. i know how ROI and indeed, business in general works. And, in general, i can build an alt coin miner, for sub 500$. An antminer still costs less than $3k us with power for the year. will cost 2000usd for the same hashpower as a miner....not inclusive of fees of course...from genesis.Top that with the fact your stuck with the contract for two years... I know crypto, and i know business, i KNOW a good scam is 'renting hashpower' ala genesis. The only reason i see for cloud...is if you have spare xmr or zcash
 or eth you want washed into btc. My miners run ala sun! close to free power....they at least pay for their panels...we should be upto 3.5kw in another year (assuming price doesn't rise...in which case yay!
gecelerinyargici

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:26:14 PM

(Edited november 2017)

yes bro same idea with you , I ve been invested to genesis mining daily profits ver small I cant reach my invested money yet

jexphe2k

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

Hi Guys

Genesis Mining just opened BTC contracts again.
Go and get some once you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbdr0TZZYPQ

Best Regards, Marcin

Hi Guys

If you ever wonder how Genesis Mining contract looks like it is your chance.
Please see video below to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKH_Sv5WmZw

Best regards, Marcin

They need more people to invest again, and give them only 1st payout then scam them later on  ^,...,^
1d1otoftheday

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:17:48 PM

God damn it, why did I not come along here earlier?!

My BTC "lifetime" contract startet 30.10. There were some delays, payments were late. Profit was as expected/calculated. No big deal. Now three days show no profit. Made me a little bit nervous.

But who is to blame? Genesis?!
Right now I just feel stupid and the only one to blame is me. Lucky me I could only spend half of my credit card limit for whatever reason.

I bought a 38TH/s contract. Sounded like I would run 3 S3 without the noise, heat and to worry about hardware maintenance and failure. Wonder why I did not count back: 0.00028 dollar/gh/s/day is not a great deal assuming that power costs (4kW/h) are not even a third of it. It looked cheap for me back than comparing to what I or my company has to pay for power. Before I knew that even here you could cut costs in half as a big power spender.

What I underestimated the most: increase in difficulty. This contract will no even last a year, assuming difficulty doubles within a year as it did during the last 12 months (well: BTC/USD at 8200 would let my contract stay alive.. hope dies last)

Don't mine. Invest directly.

mptak123

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:09:00 PM

God damn it, why did I not come along here earlier?!

My BTC "lifetime" contract startet 30.10. There were some delays, payments were late. Profit was as expected/calculated. No big deal. Now three days show no profit. Made me a little bit nervous.

But who is to blame? Genesis?!
Right now I just feel stupid and the only one to blame is me. Lucky me I could only spend half of my credit card limit for whatever reason.

I bought a 38TH/s contract. Sounded like I would run 3 S3 without the noise, heat and to worry about hardware maintenance and failure. Wonder why I did not count back: 0.00028 dollar/gh/s/day is not a great deal assuming that power costs (4kW/h) are not even a third of it. It looked cheap for me back than comparing to what I or my company has to pay for power. Before I knew that even here you could cut costs in half as a big power spender.

What I underestimated the most: increase in difficulty. This contract will no even last a year, assuming difficulty doubles within a year as it did during the last 12 months (well: BTC/USD at 8200 would let my contract stay alive.. hope dies last)

Don't mine. Invest directly.

I disagree, contract will last much longer if Genesis Mining will last.

Usually i don't complain but check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a9Wu87iR24

They don't pay commissions, they don't pay daily, they don't pay monero very often.
Also they miss payouts very often in general. Finally they are behind the schedule.

Actually one more thing, no IT customer service...
Unless you find ok waiting 4 months for your tickets to be solved.

Best Regards, Marcin

kitkat008

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:09:21 PM

cloud mining...they always turn out to be a scam unfortunatly...
mptak123

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:46:47 PM

cloud mining...they always turn out to be a scam unfortunatly...

Maybe there is a hope after all.

Just received commission for the contracts bought 09.11.17

Will keep you updated guys.

Best Regards, Marcin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: