Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam alert : Do NOT INVEST in Genesis Mining  (Read 257755 times)
mptak123

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:25:01 PM

cloud mining...they always turn out to be a scam unfortunatly...

Maybe there is a hope after all.

Just received commission for the contracts bought 09.11.17

Will keep you updated guys.

Best Regards, Marcin

Just received commissions for 10.11.17 and 11.11.17 so for those interested go and check your wallet.
Please keep in mind that credit card commissions will be paid in mid December.

GM thank you after all

Best Regards, Marcin

Exclusive Genesis Mining 3% offer avaiable with this code uQtLeP
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glucose (OP)

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:28:49 PM

I have not the time to read the whole thread but can someone please explain to me what the advantage is to participate in this Genesis mining project while there are other interesting projects available where you can mine the coins for very cheap using your GPU or CPU or buy them as well very cheap for few dollars?

There is no advantage. With Genesis mining you will lose your money.

Buy bitcoin directly or mine yourself.
mptak123

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:45:43 PM

I have not the time to read the whole thread but can someone please explain to me what the advantage is to participate in this Genesis mining project while there are other interesting projects available where you can mine the coins for very cheap using your GPU or CPU or buy them as well very cheap for few dollars?

Hi

If you want o buy for few dollars then Genesis Mining is not for you.

The best contracts are open ended BTC which are sold out at the moment and they will not come back until April probably.

Best price level per 1TH/s start from 25TH/s contract which is 159usd per 1 TH/s so you need to invest more then few dollars.

Best Regards, Marcin

fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:05:34 AM

Any cloud mining company will lose you almost all your money....anyone who hasn't realized this by now is delusioanl
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:55:17 AM

As a newbie, I have gained a lot from this discussion so far.

mptak123

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:48:13 AM

Any cloud mining company will lose you almost all your money....anyone who hasn't realized this by now is delusioanl

I said and proved many times that I already made a huge profit within 18 months with Genesis Mining.
My open ended BTC contracts are still live and now they still pay better then ever before.
It is very simple calculation and it is not "delusioanl' for sure.

You can see history of my profits in my last video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeZj-7GudHQ

Go to 3m of the video to see it.

123wiser

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

Until they reply I will add this site to my scam section.
Another Coin scam is coming COINCROWD !! Don't invest, don't buy coincrowd - COINCROWD TRUFFA
mptak123

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:05:43 PM

I said and proved many times that I already made a huge profit within 18 months with Genesis Mining.
My open ended BTC contracts are still live and now they still pay better then ever before.
It is very simple calculation and it is not "delusioanl' for sure.

You can see history of my profits in my last video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeZj-7GudHQ

Go to 3m of the video to see it.

Another Genesis Mining pre sale is live NOW with start date 15th of March 2018:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QdHnIBGXs8

Happy Mining!

creuz

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:29 AM

Even this topic is invaded buy professional shills from Genesis Mining, the well known ZetaOS and now mptak123 Smiley
This company is toxic, the cancer of cryptocurrency.
mptak123

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:02:11 PM

Even this topic is invaded buy professional shills from Genesis Mining, the well known ZetaOS and now mptak123 Smiley
This company is toxic, the cancer of cryptocurrency.

Before you start insulting people you should do your reasearch.

On my youtube channel there are also crictics about Genesis Mining and do you think "professional shills" would do that?

I also promote Bitconnect which is HYIP platform which is way more risky but gives better returns. Do you think I would do that again if I was "professional shill" ?

Best Regards

cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:34:24 AM

Another mining scam. Avoid.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
mptak123

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:05:00 PM

Hi

I must say I totally don't understand comments like that.

I guess my answer should be Great platform, invest. LOL

Regards

brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:12:52 PM

Hi

I must say I totally don't understand comments like that.

I guess my answer should be Great platform, invest. LOL

Regards

But not capable of answering tickets in a reasonable timeframe, or correcting problems they created at all.
Glucose (OP)

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:47:08 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 10:07:09 PM by Glucose

I decided to re-open this thread. I think new investors in the crypto world these days should still be warned about Genesis Mining.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

I also thought that Genesis Mining was a scam after buying a contract with a credit card. They paid me the ETH (for the first month) only after 5 months. I wrote them maybe 3 times.
They did send payment every week after the first month. Now the payment is only every 2.5 weeks. But we need to understand that the mining difficulty also got bigger. And the transaction fees is also more expensive.
That's why they are sending the payment less often. If you mine with your computer, you may understand them.

They also sometimes have problems with their transactions. When the Cryptokitties were released on the Ethereum blockchain, every transactions were stucks. So, they couldn't send us the mining rewards. After writing to them (or maybe they have seen it?), they send the rewards after some days.

I think that the new mining contracts are too expensive. But who know the real price of ETH or Bitcoin? It is a risk like when you are doing trading or participating in an ICO.

If you want to be certain to receive your coins/tokens, it is faster to buy them directly than buying a mining contract. But a mining contract is maybe cheaper. But you have to wait longer and you also have to know when to sell/trade your coins. Also you don't know what the coin will be worth in the future.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

I already got my ROI in Genesis Mining after two year but not in figure of bitcoin.
As I remember I invest 0.035 bitcoin (20-50 usd a lifetime contract) which is at the time the price of bitcoin is only 500$ something. Today I can only get may payout every 3 week after or even a month.

avadhoot

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

Tired and worried of all the scams in ICO space and around? So are we. We've started a telegram group to discuss about sketchy ICOs, scams and shady teams.

Join the group and stay away from scams: https://t.me/icoscamsdetector
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

Is that true? Because my facebook friend said that he got the money back after 10 months he makes an investment in Genesis Mining (Bitcoin Mining). He said that he got ROI faster because at the end of the year 2017 the Bitcoin price was very high so he got ROI faster than they calculated before. Idk it's the true story of him or not.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:03:46 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 06:17:38 PM by BlackMambaPH

Is that true? Because my facebook friend said that he got the money back after 10 months he makes an investment in Genesis Mining (Bitcoin Mining). He said that he got ROI faster because at the end of the year 2017 the Bitcoin price was very high so he got ROI faster than they calculated before. Idk it's the true story of him or not.

Yes, that is possible but in the amount of USD, not Bitcoin. It's also happened to me but it's not in short-term like only ten months.

Check my post here about my investment here in Genesis-mining: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185909.msg31779810#msg31779810

GoldenHamster

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

Just beware of Genesis Mining. Their payouts is horrible and you have no control about. Never ever buy contracts like Monero etc.
Wether they have technical payout Problems or simply scamming or are not in the Position to organize the payouts ... who knows.

Safe the money and buy GPU's instead.

A horrible Company
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: