Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinChain.com transition to enterprise | Block Explorer, Markets, Pools…  (Read 1265 times)
bitcoinchain (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 04:59:50 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 10:54:29 AM by bitcoinchain

We have officially launched next gen version of website BitcoinChain.com with a brand new design, improvements and enterprise quality service.

Whether you are a crypto-currency enthusiast, a journalist covering the world of Bitcoin, a trader looking to earn extra return on this exotic market or a miner, you need accurate up-to-date information about the various events surrounding the blockchain.

It’s our pleasure to announce the next gen version of BitcoinChain.com project. Our new development process and improvements will make our project an irreplaceable tool for the Bitcoin community. Our service will keep you ahead in the Bitcoin ecosystem by delivering the following features:

Bitcoin Block explorer

This section will give you the detailed information on the Bitcoin blockchain activity, transactions, and all addressees. Additionally, you will be able to track Bitcoins rejected entities such as orphaned blocks and transactions.

Bitcoin markets

This section includes real-time ticker, full-depth order book feeds, trade log and charts aggregated from the most popular exchanges. Currently, we aggregate data from them largest exchanges such as OKCoin, BitFinex, Coinbase, Kraken and others. We are always expanding this list so expect to see frequent updates.

Mining pools comparison

We take extra care to provide our visitors with accurate information when deriving from third-party sources (including real-time and historical information). We cover all known mining pools and we provide our own analytics based on the data we receive from them. Our analytical dashboard includes (but not limited to):

• The state of the pools (dead/alive)
  • Solo mining and cloud mining availability
  • Reward and fee models

The updated BitcoinChain.com has made it its mission to be a community leader among data providers and has put great care and effort in making its UI user-friendly and feature-bundled.

P.S. Please note that the information is provided on an “as-is” basis and we welcome all feedback whenever feature requests, bugs or miscellaneous.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DartMaul

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 04:36:59 PM

Hi, I recently found out about your Bitcoin block explorer at bitcoinchain.com, very useful!

Question: besides a web interface, do you also provide API functionality to access the data?

With "data" I mean:

- Getting details for an address, i.e. its balance and a list of all transactions (hashes), confirmed and unconfirmed
- Getting details for a transaction (hash), i.e. a list of inputs and outputs, and/or the full tx data in hex
- Getting a list of transactions (hashes) from a given block number or hash (or all currently pending txs in your node's mempool which haven't been confirmed yet)

So basically the same details as your current blockchain explorer is already displaying, except in a non-graphical way (e.g. just outputting it as JSON data).

Currently, most people seem to use blockchain.info's API for this. But they have become very unreliable, with several recent f*ckups concerning security problems and returning invalid data. More alternatives would be very welcome!
scriptman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:50:46 PM

Great service.

Contact me if you want to explore some monetization options.

Thanks
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:44:00 PM

We have officially launched next gen version of website BitcoinChain.com with a brand new design, improvements and enterprise quality service.

Whether you are a crypto-currency enthusiast, a journalist covering the world of Bitcoin, a trader looking to earn extra return on this exotic market or a miner, you need accurate up-to-date information about the various events surrounding the blockchain.

It’s our pleasure to announce the next gen version of BitcoinChain.com project. Our new development process and improvements will make our project an irreplaceable tool for the Bitcoin community. Our service will keep you ahead in the Bitcoin ecosystem by delivering the following features:

Bitcoin Block explorer

This section will give you the detailed information on the Bitcoin blockchain activity, transactions, and all addressees. Additionally, you will be able to track Bitcoins rejected entities such as orphaned blocks and transactions.

Bitcoin markets

This section includes real-time ticker, full-depth order book feeds, trade log and charts aggregated from the most popular exchanges. Currently, we aggregate data from them largest exchanges such as OKCoin, BitFinex, Coinbase, Kraken and others. We are always expanding this list so expect to see frequent updates.

Mining pools comparison

We take extra care to provide our visitors with accurate information when deriving from third-party sources (including real-time and historical information). We cover all known mining pools and we provide our own analytics based on the data we receive from them. Our analytical dashboard includes (but not limited to):

• Reward and fee models

The updated BitcoinChain.com has made it its mission to be a community leader among data providers and has put great care and effort in making its UI user-friendly and feature-bundled.

P.S. Please note that the information is provided on an “as-is” basis and we welcome all feedback whenever feature requests, bugs or miscellaneous.

Awesome design, not the best i have seen but better than the original blockchain, the response time seems pretty good, congrats Smiley

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
bitcoinchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 02:28:31 PM

Hi, I recently found out about your Bitcoin block explorer at bitcoinchain.com, very useful!

Question: besides a web interface, do you also provide API functionality to access the data?

With "data" I mean:

- Getting details for an address, i.e. its balance and a list of all transactions (hashes), confirmed and unconfirmed
- Getting details for a transaction (hash), i.e. a list of inputs and outputs, and/or the full tx data in hex
- Getting a list of transactions (hashes) from a given block number or hash (or all currently pending txs in your node's mempool which haven't been confirmed yet)

So basically the same details as your current blockchain explorer is already displaying, except in a non-graphical way (e.g. just outputting it as JSON data).

Currently, most people seem to use blockchain.info's API for this. But they have become very unreliable, with several recent f*ckups concerning security problems and returning invalid data. More alternatives would be very welcome!

Thank you for your kind words about our project. We are aware that there is a problem with stable access to Bitcoin data in the internet. That is why we are working to provide an industry-level solution for this task.

The features you were interested in will be provided by API service of our product. The launch is scheduled for the nearest future.

We would be grateful if you could tell us more on how you are planning to use such APIs. We are working hard to create a useful and user-friendly service, so any ideas are appreciated.
bitcoinchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 02:35:05 PM

Great service.

Contact me if you want to explore some monetization options.

Thanks

Thank you so much! We will contact you shortly.
bitcoinchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 02:56:34 PM

Bitcoin Block explorer

Bitcoin markets

Mining pools comparison

• Reward and fee models

Awesome design, not the best i have seen but better than the original blockchain, the response time seems pretty good, congrats Smiley

Thanks for your feedback! If it's no bother, could you write what design and functional features you want to see on our resource.
bitcoinchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Another Update has been released! From now on you can look for Gemini exchange bitcoin prices, order book, etc. on our Markets Data page.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 02:38:11 AM

I just checked out the block-explorer and it looks nice with the dark and bright theme, although I think the color of incoming and outgoing transactions should be different, so they can be easily differentiated and the font could be a little better imho.

bitcoinchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 01:08:52 PM

From now on you can get deeper insights into the Bitcoin with our new block ‘Information’ which contains:

- Beginners Guide for newcomers who have recently started using bitcoins or become engaged into the bitcoin mining.
- Vocabulary Section that is designed to make clear definitions for common terms around the Bitcoin Ecosystem. Now you can view terms regarding the Block Explorer. Later we will release terms within Markets Data, Bitcoin Mining, Cryptography.
- FAQ that provides you with a list of possible questions that you can face while using our service or bitcoin itself.

p.s. All sections will be updated constantly.
bitcoinchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 01:17:47 PM

I just checked out the block-explorer and it looks nice with the dark and bright theme, although I think the color of incoming and outgoing transactions should be different, so they can be easily differentiated and the font could be a little better imho.

Thank you for your feedback. We have differentiated incoming and outgoing transactions by the color.
You can check how it looks like in both Light and Dark Theme on the pictures that are linked below:

Light Theme: http://i68.tinypic.com/xcpq47.png

Dark Theme: http://i67.tinypic.com/35b801h.png
funkydog

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:00:50 PM

Great site! The Markets Data is awesome!
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 04:46:04 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 05:24:11 AM by bitbaby

Thank you for your feedback. We have differentiated incoming and outgoing transactions by the color.
You can check how it looks like in both Light and Dark Theme on the pictures that are linked below:

Light Theme:

Dark Theme:

Looks great now, especially on lighter theme and with -/+ sign it is easily readable on dark theme as well. Shared your link on my twitter, more people should know about this great service.

bitcoinchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 03:48:10 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 04:41:24 PM by bitcoinchain

From now on BitcoinChain.com provides you with Bitcoin HD Wallet which allows for making online payments worldwide. The wallet is based on original code of Hive Web Wallet Project.

We deliver the following benefits:

• Safety & Security which is provided by a secure passphrase generation.
  • Speed & Trustiness which is possible due to SPV and indexed blockchain services. Thus, you can use our wallet without a necessity to deal with all blockchain data and other large-sized files

p.s. Hurry to try it out! We are waiting for your feedback.
bitcoinchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 12:34:50 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 12:54:41 PM by bitcoinchain

Check out new update of BitcoinChain.com:

1. New features for more opportunities:

• Rest and Stream API for Blockchain and Markets Data!
  • Bitcoin Price Indexes that include Weighted (VWAP) and Average (AP)

2. New functions to boost your convenience:

• QR Code reader to quickly search for bitcoin blocks, transactions and addresses
  • Transaction output connections

3. New cosmetic changes:

garaustic

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:12:03 PM

Bitcoinchain.com SCAM

I joined in this wallet
I received btc on this wallet, but send btc to other wallet I cant, because I cant set the commission which I want, but the standard commission of 0.0001 didnt confirm transactions and hang in this btc wallet.

Do not use this wallet!
bitcoinchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

Bitcoinchain.com SCAM

I joined in this wallet
I received btc on this wallet, but send btc to other wallet I cant, because I cant set the commission which I want, but the standard commission of 0.0001 didnt confirm transactions and hang in this btc wallet.

Do not use this wallet!

Dear customer. We severely apologize that we’ve been behind on answering. Our project was abandoned because our team had no access to it for the last 2 years. Please contact me if your problem is still relevant.
As for the wallet, this feature is currently unavailable inside our service.
Our actual plan is to redesign the entire project. This includes the release of a completely new wallet and lots of up-to-date features.

We are not a scam Wink
And we've never been spotted in any scam like activities
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1491
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 06:51:16 AM

Please add poolin.com mining pool, thanks!

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: