Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I make money trading  (Read 5052 times)
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:35:07 AM

Trading is very much like gambling with the exception that you make more money doing it the more experienced you get with Bitcoin. I would suggest starting out by buying $5 worth of Bitcoin while the price is hitting the low of a dump, then hold on to the coins until the price has gone up significantly. You should also read the Speculation subforum of this board as it has a lot of active discussion regarding the issues that affect the price of Bitcoin.

no gambling is not like gambling, gambling is wrong, some people get lose and some people get win,
in trading some people need bitcoin some people need money ($)

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:37:15 AM

Trading is very much like gambling with the exception that you make more money doing it the more experienced you get with Bitcoin. I would suggest starting out by buying $5 worth of Bitcoin while the price is hitting the low of a dump, then hold on to the coins until the price has gone up significantly. You should also read the Speculation subforum of this board as it has a lot of active discussion regarding the issues that affect the price of Bitcoin.

no gambling is not like gambling, gambling is wrong, some people get lose and some people get win,

I would disagree. For a newbie, trading is like gambling to them; in their minds, it's what they lose/what they profit, not them trying to exchange a currency. People trade to get a profit.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:38:55 AM

I would disagree. For a newbie, trading is like gambling to them; in their minds, it's what they lose/what they profit, not them trying to exchange a currency. People trade to get a profit.

and not all people trade to get profit
if you need money (fast time) you will sell your bitcoin in any rate

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

yingbb0301

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Marshall Mathers

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:50:06 AM

Trading to get profit is just like buying stocks.You never know how it is going to end.
Traders usually trade in altcoins because they are totally unpredictable.And bitcoins are pretty stable as compared to them.

Kagekatsu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:46:19 AM

I see many traders in chat box on btc-e that seem very smart and know when to buy and sell and seem to be making big profits. How do I trade like them?

I suggest you to buy basic trading books, like forex for example. You need to learn the basics before. Then, try some service that permits fake trading (it's like a game, just to learn and you don't lose money). At the end, you can trade bitcoins at major exchanges. I advise you chinese exchanges, because of liquidity. Good luck.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:23:47 PM

The problem with margin trading is that, when you win, you will have moderate gains and when you lose, you'll be facing huge loses.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:14:54 AM

The problem with margin trading is that, when you win, you will have moderate gains and when you lose, you'll be facing huge loses.

In the world more than 90% margin traders have lost there money in the process of making money from these trades. It is quite difficult to guess the price movements in any currency so it is better trade with what ever your ready to loose but don't trade to become rich faster or barrow money for trading. If you do so then you may end up in bigger problems.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:30:28 AM

In the world more than 90% margin traders have lost there money in the process of making money from these trades. It is quite difficult to guess the price movements in any currency so it is better trade with what ever your ready to loose but don't trade to become rich faster or barrow money for trading. If you do so then you may end up in bigger problems.

That 100% true, no will make big money in these margin trading. Traders should be very careful otherwise they may loose all the money.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:51:31 AM

I think the most important part is to learn the basic before you can actually get involved full scale. Start small, forget about margin trading and learn to intepret the charts. Part of the skills is how to control your emotions during trading.

scriptman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:52:10 PM

This question is a bit gully in my opinion.

How do you build a television?

What is the best way to make someone fall in love with you?

Do your research.. learn the terminology and then these traders won't seem that superior to you.

People like to talk the talk in chat boxes about buy walls and things like that but very few will actually make consistent and considerable profits.

The easiest way to trade is to utilize price fluctuation.

Buy low, sell high and that's about it.

Experience will teach you a lot of things, but don't expect a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Trading is risky, difficult and far from the best way to grow your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: