Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy and Sell BTC Using Skrill  (Read 628 times)
Markain (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:35:08 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2019, 02:55:25 PM by Markain

Hi, all trades are done using LBC escrow,
Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:38:37 AM

You are Brand new and Your Feed back here is Trust: 0: -0 / +0 , I don't think it is safe for you or anyone to go first , use escrow and about localbitcoin , i don't trust it anymore a lot of people buying localbitcoin account with good trust and scamming people of their bitcoins.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6105

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:01:01 AM

Hi, i'm a Btc trader and i use Skrill for buying and selling, if interested contact me for more details, all trades are done using LBC escrow, if not you should send first, check my feedbacks.

Regards.

No one is going to trade with you honestly , at least not with your current rank and with your trust stats .
If you really want something legit then I'd suggest you to use Virwox.com , you could buy there BTC using Skrill , Credit cards , Paypal and a lot of other payment methods that other companies don't accept .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
scriptman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:35:43 PM

There are other ways of using Skrill, but you will pay a premium.

LBC has a thriving trade in Amazon gift cards - You can purchase these gift cards using a Skrill mastercard and trade for Bitcoin.

This method is only worthwhile if you can find a reasonable enough price though and I suspect not all countries will have sellers like this.

My advice - Purchase from the US Amazon.com site.... there are plenty of traders in the USA that will swap coins for codes.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2156
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:00:45 AM

You are Brand new and Your Feed back here is Trust: 0: -0 / +0 , I don't think it is safe for you or anyone to go first , use escrow and about localbitcoin , i don't trust it anymore a lot of people buying localbitcoin account with good trust and scamming people of their bitcoins.

buy / sell accounts are a bad behavior, but many criminals are keen to this

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
angelakay124

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:47:39 AM

I think skrill is quite similar interms of their terms and conditions. I have bad experience with skrill as one time my account get banned to do exchange skrill USD to payza USD. Did they allow purchasing bitcoin? Also i have Never seen them in any trading platform.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: