Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 10:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1500 satoshi @ 180 minutes- Freebitcorn faucet  (Read 5478 times)
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6108

Crypto Swap Exchange🈺

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 10:58:16 AM

My experience with this faucet is bad,they deleted all of my referrals and over 60,000 Satoshi disappeared from the account,I sent an e-mail but I never got an answer Angry
Also there is a similar faucet, perhaps by the same owners but with even greater minimum amount to be paid, I advise caution.
Many users report it is a scam http://bitcoindrip.com/

Hello! First of all, read the previous pages and you will get to know that we aren't in any way associated with "bitcoindrip.com". They have gotten out of business it seems as their payouts address is empty for as long as 3 months back and this was mentioned many times in this thread and bitcointalk forum. The owner of the mentioned site has also another faucet, which is also dead so it is not recommended to visit it: "bitcoinsplash.com"

As to your claim for the missing commission- referring yourself isn't allowed. Using multiple accounts is applicable only when using different devices for every new address. There is an inactivity threshold which is currently set at 7 days, so if you haven't logged in a week, your account is zeroed out. These are security features that was implemented this week because we are having more than 50% bot traffic of all requests coming to the site. It is unacceptable because some people are siphoning money away using bots, macros and referral schemes and when it comes for payouts they're stealing the coin from the regular folks that support this whole activity and as in some cases leave our payouts wallet empty. We are doing our best to prevent this from happening but we won't be able to do it without these changes.

Problem with my account is older then this week,It happened at the beginning of the month.I did not use bots and certainly not referring myself.And there is no 7 days of my inactivity.These 60k Satoshi do not mean nothing and to me this story is over.
I wrote all this before but I have not found this topic,put the name of your faucet in the topic title.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:52:24 AM

My experience with this faucet is bad,they deleted all of my referrals and over 60,000 Satoshi disappeared from the account,I sent an e-mail but I never got an answer Angry
Also there is a similar faucet, perhaps by the same owners but with even greater minimum amount to be paid, I advise caution.
Many users report it is a scam http://bitcoindrip.com/

Hello! First of all, read the previous pages and you will get to know that we aren't in any way associated with "bitcoindrip.com". They have gotten out of business it seems as their payouts address is empty for as long as 3 months back and this was mentioned many times in this thread and bitcointalk forum. The owner of the mentioned site has also another faucet, which is also dead so it is not recommended to visit it: "bitcoinsplash.com"

As to your claim for the missing commission- referring yourself isn't allowed. Using multiple accounts is applicable only when using different devices for every new address. There is an inactivity threshold which is currently set at 7 days, so if you haven't logged in a week, your account is zeroed out. These are security features that was implemented this week because we are having more than 50% bot traffic of all requests coming to the site. It is unacceptable because some people are siphoning money away using bots, macros and referral schemes and when it comes for payouts they're stealing the coin from the regular folks that support this whole activity and as in some cases leave our payouts wallet empty. We are doing our best to prevent this from happening but we won't be able to do it without these changes.

My balance is also zeroed out.

I had 146+ referrals yesterday

1. I do not have multiple accounts

2. I did log in two days ago and claimed 1501 satoshis

3. I do not belong to the category of people who are siphoning money away from your faucet using bots, macros and referral schemes

Mind explaining why my balance is zero?
dart vader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:58:56 AM

this kind of faucets is an obvious pile of crap.

i don't understand why people use this instead of instant payment faucets (there are hundreds out there)
freebitcorn (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:11:20 PM

We see that there is a problem with this threshold so we are going to lift it to 12 days, hopefully this solves the complication. Sorry all for the inconvenience! If you need assistance, please contact us on our email and don't forget to include the address you're having problems with.
Reedatex

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:38:52 AM

this kind of faucets is an obvious pile of crap.

i don't understand why people use this instead of instant payment faucets (there are hundreds out there)

You may not like it, but other people do

Maybe they like to safe it up and get a big payment after a couple of weeks instead of getting so little everyday
freebitcorn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 05:52:48 PM

Attention all users! There has been an update in our website which may have affected your current balances. You can continue to use the site and everything is working ok- payouts are being made, but balances are zeroed out for the moment, until we work things out! Please be considerable when making statements about the current situation, we are doing everything we can to help you out.
freebitcorn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 07:13:10 PM

Update: We had an argument with our hosting provider, they weren't happy with the nature of our website and took it down. Unfortunately our  last backup was on the server to which they have denied us access to and after that erased. We have now changed the hosting provider and the servers we are using and the site is up and operational. Sorry for the inconvenience! If you need any assistance, please write us to: freebitcorn@gmail.com
elDano

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:58:54 PM

Update: We had an argument with our hosting provider, they weren't happy with the nature of our website and took it down. Unfortunately our  last backup was on the server to which they have denied us access to and after that erased. We have now changed the hosting provider and the servers we are using and the site is up and operational. Sorry for the inconvenience! If you need any assistance, please write us to: freebitcorn@gmail.com

Perhaps a good idea to tell your hosting provider what kind of your website your have right now, so it won't happen again.

Frankly I think it is a amateuristic to depend on your hosting provider for back ups.
freebitcorn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:22:42 PM

Perhaps a good idea to tell your hosting provider what kind of your website your have right now, so it won't happen again.

Frankly I think it is a amateuristic to depend on your hosting provider for back ups.

Already checked if they have any problems and they assured us it is not their business what we are hosting, as long as it is not forbidden by any of the country's laws. There are many faucets being hosted in the country we are currently setting up our servers and they seem to be pro BTC altogether.

We couldn't have foreseen what would happen in a scenario like this, but we are already making sure that this won't happen again in the future.
freebitcorn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:27:42 PM

Minimum cashout threshold was decreased as promised.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:31:47 PM

wtf..
zero balance, and refferal number is zero? i have more than 950 refferals..
Whether this will be corrected?
freebitcorn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:40:58 PM

Hello! Please read up. We are working on it!
forfuna

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:15:36 PM

I've lost all the money and my ref also  Shocked Shocked Shocked
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 03:22:56 PM

what after you finished work?
what about my new refferals? whether to promote my refferal link, whether they will be added to the previous number of the refferals
freebitcorn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 04:38:40 PM

what about my new refferals? whether to promote my refferal link, whether they will be added to the previous number of the refferals

There was a problem with our hosting provider and our website was deleted. We have since moved our site to a more secure and reliable provider. It is up and running again and there should be no more hassle. This was unexpected and in no way we were able to predict this kind of an outcome. If we could regain your trust in any way it would mean a lot to us!

We are deeply sorry for the trouble and would like to make it up to you and every user that has contacted us after the incident.

By doubling our base referral commission and halving our payouts threshold we hope that we can earn back some trust and help users get back what was lost in the incident.

Sorry for the troubles! Hope to work again with you!
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:43:22 PM

There was a problem with our hosting provider and our website was deleted. We have since moved our site to a more secure and reliable provider. It is up and running again and there should be no more hassle. This was unexpected and in no way we were able to predict this kind of an outcome. If we could regain your trust in any way it would mean a lot to us!

We are deeply sorry for the trouble and would like to make it up to you and every user that has contacted us after the incident.

By doubling our base referral commission and halving our payouts threshold we hope that we can earn back some trust and help users get back what was lost in the incident.

Sorry for the troubles! Hope to work again with you!

First things first, fist make sure your backups are made by your team and you don't rely on your hosting provider. Futher more try to invest some Cash in security.

Explain to user what you did towards their profile information safety etc. It will create trust again..
Revolutioner

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:54:59 AM

your faucet so simple and neat i like it
also the rewards so high thank you
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:36:03 AM

I don't know what to think about this faucet. Maybe it is a scam maybe not and has the faucetowner indeed bad luck with his "old" provider. But in the mean time i haven't got one single satoshi from this faucet.
freebitcorn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 12:46:48 PM

First things first, fist make sure your backups are made by your team and you don't rely on your hosting provider. Futher more try to invest some Cash in security.

Explain to user what you did towards their profile information safety etc. It will create trust again..

I don't know what to think about this faucet. Maybe it is a scam maybe not and has the faucetowner indeed bad luck with his "old" provider. But in the mean time i haven't got one single satoshi from this faucet.

Thank you very much for your recommendations!
We want you all to know that we are sincere in our struggle to provide better service and to minimize the risk involved in our line of venture!
As far as luck goes, this was a very troublesome situation in which we were not prepared for the outcome. If we could have changed something beforehand we would have done it at all cost. In no way did we want to disappoint any one of our supporters and we are making sure that this was for the better - the changes we have made won't allow this kind of thing to happen again! Thank you all for your support! Hope to see you on our site!

May we remind you our payouts address: 1JCXSd9L8iznXF71MX7gcQ9V5mfV19pdYt
freebitcorn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 12:48:26 PM

You may not like it, but other people do

Maybe they like to safe it up and get a big payment after a couple of weeks instead of getting so little everyday

your faucet so simple and neat i like it
also the rewards so high thank you

Thank you very much for your support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: