Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free apps..  (Read 1249 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:05:46 AM

I do not have a company or business, I'm just a student, and I want to earn some cash quickly..

that's the problem, people are still looking at bitcoin as a quick rich scheme, it isn't this anymore, it's a mean of payment

but if you want to earn directly in bitcoin, there is only signature campaign that may help
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:14:46 AM

I do not have a company or business, I'm just a student, and I want to earn some cash quickly..

If you can make a company which based on medicine and accept bitcoin, i think it will be great, because afaik there are still i haven't found a medicine company which accept bitcoin.

If you want earn bitcoin, you can join sig campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
or try coinbucks.io it mobile app which you can earn btc doing small task.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:31:46 AM

Sell some stuff or get a part time job. You'll end up with vastly more money.

Exactly this! It's amazing how many people don't understand Bitcoin at all. They think that somebody is sharing and giving away bitcoins just like that and all you need to do is get in line and get some.

People, Bitcoin = money!
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:38:29 AM

What are the best free applications for earning bitcoins easily and safely ?

There is a cool app called Spark Profit that allows you to trade BTC and other currencies, commodities, stock indexes, etc. for weekly cash/bitcoin prizes.  It is free to play on browser or phone.  It's not a lot of profit but it is decent.  It's not that time consuming if you just put in a good trade and let it sit. 

The best part about this app is that once you sign up, they give you 70,000 points to start with and allow you to post whether a commodity, price index, etc. will go up or down.... Once the week starts you can place a bet wherever and say if you choose that it will drastically go up, you can set it and literally never check it again until friday or whenever the market closes.  It's an easy way to make some bitcoin if you have a knack of knowing what's going to happen in the markets.

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:40:33 AM

that's the problem, people are still looking at bitcoin as a quick rich scheme, it isn't this anymore, it's a mean of payment

but if you want to earn directly in bitcoin, there is only signature campaign that may help

I don't know, prices for bitcoin are steadily staying around that $230-$225 mark, but prices are regardless still volatile... and not a very stable form of payment just yet with the block halving issue around the corner.  Once the drama is removed and the price of bitcoin hits a very stable price, then I would have to agree with you 100%

irfan01

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:09:47 AM

maybe you can play the game Flappy Bird can produce bitcoin during play
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:06:19 PM

is there any app that allow binary option trading with bitcoins...and it would be awesome if we can get some bets for free
angelakay124

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:02:58 AM

I know some of the apps that give free santoshi to use them. Like a game bit coin flapper which pays to play flapper game which is white popular. Another one is bit coin aliens app which pays to watch video ads on app. You may also try to find more of them by searching on Google play store.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:13:41 AM

What are the best free applications for earning bitcoins easily and safely ?

There is a cool app called Spark Profit that allows you to trade BTC and other currencies, commodities, stock indexes, etc. for weekly cash/bitcoin prizes.  It is free to play on browser or phone.  It's not a lot of profit but it is decent.  It's not that time consuming if you just put in a good trade and let it sit. 

I used this app too. i think this is nice app for who want to learn trading, because it's free and at once if you have a good in trading there, you can earn profit.
also you can WD with bitcoin of course!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: