Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2016, 09:37:32 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.0  [Torrent].
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Personal Steam Account with 46 games at $6.3 a game for BTC, USD, or Trade  (Read 797 times)

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 07:52:15 AM

I've had my steam account since 03'-04' and I don't have time to play games anymore, so I want to pass it on to someone for cheap to enjoy a collection of great games. I'm selling them for just over $6 a game because a few of them are a bit older, but they're all great games in my opinion. I paid full price for all of these games over the years (with my credit card, not a stolen one so you don't have to worry about that). They're all working online, and I've never been banned on any server on any game.

I'll also throw in the Cd Keys to Crysis and Crysis: Warhead if that be a selling point.

I'm not trying to scam anyone, I just want someone else to be able to experience the variety of games I've acquired over the years without pirating or paying a ton.
My pgp key is on my profile and you can email me at or use the pm system on here if you'd like. I'll try my best to respond to your message within a few hours if I'm not already online.

I'm willing to trade if you have a nice offer,
Immediately after I receive your order I'll give you the password and account, with all the groups, friends, and info removed. Contact me beforehand if you consider purchasing so we can set a time for the purchase to ensure a minimal waiting period.

If you can talk me down, I might even cut you a deal.
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.