Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attempted scam by coinmaster222  (Read 4187 times)
QQ88

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:33:35 AM

To be honest I dont really give fcuk if you understand it or not I am past caring.I have given proof it was hacked but you still go on.your now ignored

You don't give a fuck about your trust ratings? That's awful man. I feel for you  Roll Eyes
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:36:38 AM

Whats the point in caring when you just get idiots on here believe what they want.I honestly dont care.It took about 2 years to get this account then you get clowns and thieves ruin it

GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:43:09 AM

To be honest I dont really give fcuk if you understand it or not I am past caring.I have given proof it was hacked but you still go on.your now ignored

well you didn't give a proof of being hacked. You posted something that looked like a canned response from action fraud and a crime report number... that could be a legit report but it's not a proof of anything.

that's not what I was asking though

you accused MadZ of fraud so I asked what fraud is that and what do you have to prove that.

I also asked you about the trust rating you posted for me... seems like you did care enough to do that so you might as well explain what it means.

If you can't even back up your own words how could anyone possibly believe your hack story. that's how trust works or in your case doesn't
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:15:42 PM

take photos of the report and such is a better proof. its something that can't be altered. don't resort to image editing software cause it can be detected. anyone here knows how to edit images.
coinmaster222

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:50:53 PM

I have multiple emails from the police and one from action fraud I showed one of the emails without my private details,sorry not putting them up here.I have never defrauded anyone on here in fact I just gave away 150,000 doge in a faucet in 3 days before I sold it.

coinmaster222

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:08:07 PM

One other thing the guy who hacked my computer got the bitcoin from my account a CEX.IO my account had 2fa on front and back and CEX took the 2FA off cause he said he lost his phone.That is how trustworthy the company is.Just look at how this started Madz was selling a digital knife for $175 dollars,now who in there right mind would pay that.They had to make it a big amount to make it look bad on my account.The rest of the neg rep is from people who know nothing about it and just wanted to look good.

GSpgh

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:58:18 PM

you accused MadZ of fraud so I asked what fraud is that and what do you have to prove that.

If you can't even back up your own words how could anyone possibly believe your hack story
coinmaster222

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:02:58 PM

I wrote below why I think he was involved,and personally I dont care if you believe me or not.You seem to take a great interest in this whats it to you

GSpgh

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:23:19 PM

I wrote below why I think he was involved,and personally I dont care if you believe me or not.You seem to take a great interest in this whats it to you

you keep accusing forum members with no proof whatsoever and your "why I think he was involved" doesn't make any sense

involved in what? hacking you? none of what you said explains any link that you claim exists

I'm just bored at the moment but if you don't want to embarrass yourself any longer then stop bumping the thread and go away

coinmaster222

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:54:30 PM

GTAFTYS and write one more bit of shit and you get more neg rep

MadZ (OP)

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:05:04 PM

One other thing the guy who hacked my computer got the bitcoin from my account a CEX.IO my account had 2fa on front and back and CEX took the 2FA off cause he said he lost his phone.That is how trustworthy the company is.Just look at how this started Madz was selling a digital knife for $175 dollars,now who in there right mind would pay that.They had to make it a big amount to make it look bad on my account.The rest of the neg rep is from people who know nothing about it and just wanted to look good.

I'm sick of your false accusations against me with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. The reason I haven't replied to this thread in a while is because it should be obvious to anyone with a brain that you had control of your account when you sent me those PMs. Anyone who doubts this should just look at the security log for the month of September. That link shows all password changes made between September 5th and October 5th. You claim to have been hacked around September 21st, yet there is no evidence of that in the log. The only time your password changed in that period was on October 3rd, over week after you supposedly had access to your account again (although you had access to your account the entire time, shown by the fact that your password hadn't been changed at all in September):

Its alive and well and i can give you hosting for the pool.A lot of things have happened in my life this last week,I have went to stage three and my dearest niece died tonight.Some bastard thought he was smart and while I was in care they hacked my computer and stole all my bitcoin and hash out of CEX.io and money out of my savings.They were rumbled by Simon Dodds trying to steal my banx shares but not to fear the law enforcement is on them and if there overseas Interpol will take it up.Even using a VPN the computer crimes police say they can track that back to the original IP so be waiting for the knock on the door my friend
I have to find out why the new wallet does not seem to work if its a hosting problem with the lead dev I have 3 servers of my own it can be put on them.We will get Zoom back on track,that I promise

Even if your story is legit, I do not believe someone who refuses to secure their account for that amount of time after being hacked is trustworthy to trade with, so I don't see any reason to remove my rating towards you.

By the way, the item I am selling is worth the price I am asking for, don't speak about a market you know nothing about.
GSpgh

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:48:55 PM

GTAFTYS and write one more bit of shit and you get more neg rep

ok, that one is sorted out then. You post neg trust whenever you don't like someone or don't like what someone is saying. I figured as much

I'm guessing you're not going to provide any proof that MadZ hacked you? still a chance for you to turn this around.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: